PDA

View Full Version : If you could add 1 new skill to each of the 3 classes, what would they be?

Zylx
09-22-2015, 09:48 AM
My ideas:

Rogue: Explosive Shot- AoE attack that deals better damage than shadow storm shot.

Warrior: Tank Jump- Jumps in the air and slams downward creating a large earthquake that deals damage and leaves enemies stunned and dizzy.

Sorcerer: Necromancy- Spawns undead warriors to aid the sorcerer in the fight.

kinzmet
09-22-2015, 10:03 AM
Rogue: Powershot - Fires arrow that deals damage based on the target's STR
Warrior: Magic sword throw - Throws sword that deals damage based on the target's INT
Sorcerer: Ice Barrage - Cast barrage of ice on the target and deals damage based on the target's DEX

I hope STS go for these kind of skills to balance things out.

Serancha
09-22-2015, 10:11 AM
No knockbacks please. Love ya Zylx but please no!

Dex Scene
09-22-2015, 04:15 PM
Rogue:
Xbow Effect: Shoots multiple arrows which can deal damage from 3 to 6 enemies. C/D- 13 secs
Upgrade:
Sure shot- always hits 6 enemies.
High crit- increase the crit % by 10.
Sharp arrow- increase the damage by 10%
Mana saver- Now the skill takes 20% less mana.

Warrior:
Sucker punch: Deals extremely high damage to 3 mobs and 75% chance to give the user 50% Hp heal of what hp the skill has taken from the enemies. C/D- 15 secs
Upgrades:
Bigger punch- Now the skill can deal damage upto 6 mobs.
Rage- increase 25% crits for 5 secs.
Challange- Taunt all the surrounded enemies around the user.
Snizzy- slowens the effected enemies by 50%

Mage:
All Hail me: Summons little ancient magical pools (upto 3 pools) which can last for 7 secs each and do dots to the enemies who are on the pools.
[Only one mob can fit into each pool.]
C/D: 15 secs.
Upgrades:
More the merrier- now the spell can summon upto 6 pools.
Curse: Dots do more damage. The stronger the enemy is, the dot on the mob in the pool is now more deadlier.
Mana Slave- Takes 50% more mana to cast the spell but every pool has now 25% chance to make the mob in it to work for you and fight on your side as long as the pool is alive.
Awakened pools- The pools now have a life in itself and they chase enemies instead of spawning in random grounds.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Zylx
09-22-2015, 05:09 PM
No knockbacks please. Love ya Zylx but please no!

Allllllllrighty :D

acewasabi
09-22-2015, 05:42 PM
All classes- the ability to spec 5 skills at a time.

hallowring
09-22-2015, 06:00 PM
all classes
35% chance to heal themselfs based on hp stats

Befs
09-22-2015, 06:26 PM
All classes- the ability to spec 5 skills at a time.

Well that would take a skill slot, making you have 4 and the ability to have 5...

acewasabi
09-22-2015, 06:58 PM
Yep I'd rather be able to use the skills I already have at the same time :D

KnowledgeFTW
09-22-2015, 07:30 PM
Honestly, I would rather have the option to use 5 skills at the same time.

epicrrr
09-22-2015, 08:11 PM
Rog: Disarming shot 40% chance to remove all buff from 2 target.( Nekro shield crit buff singe mari u name it. )

Warrior: Knock-off: Renders one item slot to be disabled for 3 sec. (Reducing stats that the disabled items give)

Sorcs. Potion Bomb a sorcerer will throw 3 potion in the ground which gives hp and mana regen +10, armor buff +100 and damage 10%. Needs to be charged for the third to appear (like packs skill upgrade req. Buff in random)

*forgot to add these are all PVP oriented*

will0
09-22-2015, 11:45 PM
mage : ice hail / Massive AOE damage to all mobs base own mage int and dex with 10% chance to freeze elite mobs and explode froze mobs in banish mode

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-22-2015, 11:56 PM
+1 for the necromancer spawning minions. It's really cool to have that one as skill

Hail
09-22-2015, 11:59 PM
Rogue - Spread Fire - shoots arrows every direction from the rogue, setting the target on fire *shoots 3 times
Warrior - Execute - highly damages a single enemy, causing them to take 10% more damage
Mage - Plasma Beam - sends a singular beam in front of the mage, damaging any target it crosses (DoT) *lasts 5 seconds

Schnitzel
09-23-2015, 12:09 AM
I dunno about other classes, but I need a teleport skill for my mage

Squeezable
09-23-2015, 04:16 AM
For a mage to be able to revive, like every other MMORPG.

Zylx
09-23-2015, 08:33 AM
Great ideas guys!! :)

Dimitrian
09-23-2015, 08:44 AM
Warrior:Uller's Wrath: once activated,it will buff the warriors forever.
For the rest...i dunno,lol

Alhuntrazeck
09-23-2015, 11:02 AM
Mages have most of the major elements - wind, fire, ice, lightning - covered, so how about a water skill.

Whirlpool:
CD: 10s
Spawns a whirlpool which constantly draws in enemies, dealing minor damage.

Upgrades:
1. Explode: the whirlpool explodes, dealing damage and knocking enemies back (this is for you Sera ;))
2. Muddy water: reduces enemy accuracy sharply.
3. Undercurrent: snares enemies.
4. Brine: reduces enemy damage by 15% and armor by 20%.
5. Conductivity: enemies struck with lightning strike while in the grasp of the whirlpool take 50% more damage from it.

The ultimate CC skill. Think of it like the rogue's frost bow proc, constantly drawing in enemies. #5 I think would be a cool addition - pve only - which encourages combos of skills. For example, one mage runs with fireball, ice, whirlpool, shield. The other with fireball, lightning, shield, clock. Together, the ultimate cc machines - the whirlpool draws in the enemies which are subsequently stunned and then clocked, and the second mage uses lightning which is exponentially more effective.

Just a fun idea, lol.

kydrian
09-23-2015, 11:10 AM
For a mage to be able to revive, like every other MMORPG.
+1 i don't use mage much but that would be a good skill since they are squishy once shield is down
Maybe have it where it revives it with half health and half mana?

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Spell
09-23-2015, 11:19 AM
Mages have most of the major elements - wind, fire, ice, lightning - covered, so how about a water skill.

Whirlpool:

Upgrades:
1. Explode: the whirlpool explodes, dealing damage and knocking enemies back (this is for you Sera ;))
5. Conductivity: enemies struck with lightning strike while in the grasp of the whirlpool take 50% more damage from it.

The ultimate CC skill. Think of it like the rogue's frost bow proc, constantly drawing in enemies. #5 I think would be a cool addition - pve only - which encourages combos of skills. For example, one mage runs with fireball, ice, whirlpool, shield. The other with fireball, lightning, shield, clock. Together, the ultimate cc machines - the whirlpool draws in the enemies which are subsequently stunned and then clocked, and the second mage uses lightning which is exponentially more effective.

Just a fun idea, lol.

+1 since we have fire water/ice air i was thinking we need EARTH! Perhaps this earth skill could be a reflective sheild of sum sort. kinda like the ones in the new ren'gol tombs or like CoC ( the sand dude who buffs/heals)

Zylx
09-23-2015, 11:25 AM

Whirlpool:

Upgrades:

Just a fun idea, lol.

I gotta say, if this skill comes in, I will log on and run WT4 all day and night just spamming this skill lol. Genius

Alhuntrazeck
09-23-2015, 07:44 PM
+1 since we have fire water/ice air i was thinking we need EARTH! Perhaps this earth skill could be a reflective sheild of sum sort. kinda like the ones in the new ren'gol tombs or like CoC ( the sand dude who buffs/heals)

How's this -

Rock Henge
CD 20s

The sorcerer summons the energy of the eternal earth to erect a barrier defending itself and all allies in range from enemy attacks.

Upgrades:
1. Healing rock: heals allies in range for ____ HP and mana.
2. Protective encasing: gives allies in range immunity to debuffs.
3. Reflective Monolith: Absorbs 20% of oncoming damage and reflects it back at the opponent once the Henge breaks. NB: does not stack with any shield.
4. Dynamite: the Henge explodes in a massive AoE attack, doing damage.

So my idea here is a shield of floating rocks like Lia said - but this isn't just for the sorcerer alone, but works for all allies in range; that is, all allies which come under the shield of rocks.

The way I see it, the more the OP skills added to the game, the better, because STG can then buff enemy mobs.

This is all in fun though, sorcerers are fine in pve...it's the warriors who really need the buff! :p

Regarding revive - I understand why it was given to sorcerers in many other MMOs as they are regarded as the support class (plus, it gives warriors a reason to keep sorcerers alive :p) but I think warriors should get this skill. It would make them more useful in pve. A non ankh or plat map would make warriors with revive a necessity!

Xdumbx
09-23-2015, 08:03 PM
Big punch: kills everything that u want, and gives u the loot u want. lol

Aerodude
09-24-2015, 05:34 AM
Rogue - Multi shot hits 3-5 enemies with moderate damage (only hits 2+ enemies if their really is more)
Warrior - Sweeping Strike hits 3-5 enemies and does moderate damage with a high chance to stun
Mage - Ring of Fire hits 4-8 enemies in a ring way (2-3 times larger than arc ring) with moderate damage
This is PvE oriented

Zylx
09-24-2015, 10:11 AM

How's this -

Rock Henge
CD 20s

The sorcerer summons the energy of the eternal earth to erect a barrier defending itself and all allies in range from enemy attacks.

Upgrades:
3. Reflective Monolith: Absorbs 20% of oncoming damage and reflects it back at the opponent once the Henge breaks. NB: does not stack with any shield.

So my idea here is a shield of floating rocks like Lia said - but this isn't just for the sorcerer alone, but works for all allies in range; that is, all allies which come under the shield of rocks.

The way I see it, the more the OP skills added to the game, the better, because STG can then buff enemy mobs.

This is all in fun though, sorcerers are fine in pve...it's the warriors who really need the buff! :p

Regarding revive - I understand why it was given to sorcerers in many other MMOs as they are regarded as the support class (plus, it gives warriors a reason to keep sorcerers alive :p) but I think warriors should get this skill. It would make them more useful in pve. A non ankh or plat map would make warriors with revive a necessity!

Alhunt for president 2016!

Spell
09-24-2015, 12:35 PM
How's this -

Rock Henge
CD 20s

Upgrades:

Please go apply to work at sts! Lol these skills are smexy in theory ^.^

ternuk
09-24-2015, 01:11 PM
special skills for all class whic has 40% chance to activate....
mage-elemental-a mix of all elements to create a dark matter taht absorbs all damage for 10 sec and gives a % buff to all stats(crit dodge armor hp mp..everything else)...and makes look good with a black cloak .....
war-gladiator-gets red as it gets increased buff needed to tank and becomes a magnet for all the damage resulting in increase of damage(output=input+real damage)
rouge-shadow-rouge goes invisible(i.e. white) like 100% dodge.nothing can hit her.increase in buff(damg crit speed)
.....:)

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 01:17 PM
1 Rogue- Elemental Arrow Shot- Rogues Learned to use elemental arrows Arrow of wind,fire,lightning,ice,darkness,holy etc.. Depends on what type of arrow equipped(Suggestion)
2 Warrior- Endure or Berserk- Buff all Stats when near death like 10-20% hp,ignores one hit kills from bosses PVE only
3 Sorcerers- Dragons Rage- Sorcerers have learned dragons elemental attacks dragons fire basic, dragon freeze, dragons tightning, Dragons Wind, Dragons Necromancy

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 02:20 PM

I smell the avatar lolz

Spell
09-24-2015, 03:17 PM
I smell the avatar lolz

Huhu yes one of my fav shows =]

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 05:52 PM
Huhu yes one of my fav shows =]

All you need now is a flying bison and lemur and you're good to go hehe

Alhuntrazeck
09-25-2015, 02:56 AM
Alhunt for president 2016!