PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | September 22, 2015

Remiem
09-22-2015, 02:00 PM
Welcome Fall!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update! Usually this comes on Wednesdays, but I'll be off on a plane to Twitch Con tomorrow, so...the update is early!

Announcements

The Arlor Harvest Begins!

Fall officially begins tomorrow and Arlor celebrates fall like no where else! The Arlor Harvest event will begin on Thursday 9/24 and will run for one week. Harvest fresh fall goods all around Arlor to consume for stat buffs, or craft into Harvest Horns which can be opened for gold, consumables like potions and ankhs, pets, vanities, and more! Keep an eye out for the announcement on Thursday with all of the details.

Game News and Updates

That King is REALLY Sleepy
King Northal was supposed to be sleepy, but not THAT sleepy. The global goal to awaken the king has been reduced.

Blood Magic Has its Rewards
+ The drop rate of Orc Shaman Effigy materials from Normal and Elite bosses has been increased.
+ Using an Orc Shaman Effigy now grants +5% Crit and +15% Armor, instead of +15% Damage and +15% Armor
+ Using an Orc Shaman Effigy now also grants 1 random component to 3 nearby players
+ Using an Orc Shaman Effigy now also grants an Orc Tag, Legionnaire’s Insignia, or Ren’gol Ancestral Rune for the user

Coming Soon

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

The coming of fall means that Halloween is just around the corner! What kind of tricks and treats are YOU hoping to see this year? Keep an eye our for teasers coming your way soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

extrapayah
09-22-2015, 04:10 PM
hello, don't you think using effigy should also give some chance of orc fangs? :D:D:D, thank you
orc tags as the highest chance, insignias and orc fangs in the middle, and then runes at the lowest, with this it might reach balance, without having runes outnumber orc fangs

also any info on shared pet stable? :D

thank you

ilhanna
09-22-2015, 04:14 PM
Just the update we need. Thank you, Remiem.

Jazzi
09-22-2015, 04:33 PM
Sounds really good! Tyvm :)

Befs
09-22-2015, 04:35 PM
Just the update we need. Thank you, Remiem.

Precisely. Also back vanities confirmed from pic :D

extrapayah
09-22-2015, 04:47 PM
also beware, you might make players losing their motivation to kill bosses,

i'm pretty sure right now no one is trying to kill/farm thumper or korgar, because there is no clear advantage for killing them, and the number of mobs needed to be killed to spawn them are way too many, please consider reducing them

thank you

Candylicks
09-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Precisely. Also back vanities confirmed from pic :D
Yes because sometimes when I get tired from aimed, nox, sp I want to sit down and bust out my cornucopia and have a snack.

Lol.

Looks festive though!

Youngwezzy209
09-22-2015, 04:52 PM
Werewolf vanity set for warriors!!! It a must and make it available for 2.5k coins not just for top Lb runners

Imsofancy
09-22-2015, 05:12 PM
Excellent update, thanks a ton STS.

MasterP
09-22-2015, 05:14 PM
any vanity for a main event should only be given to top ten in each class @ youngwezzy. Look at the horrendous showing in ursoths event. those vanities are worth nothing now, nothing special about them, every tom dick and harry has one. its the reason why frank vest and yeti vanity are sought after. It makes them special and unique. vanities for coins are cool, but just make sure the coolest vanities are for lb runners, as we deserve some credit for working our butts of 24/7

Tony Jimenez
09-22-2015, 05:15 PM
LMFAOOOOOO the bar was fixed gg!
Now everyone farming ren gol not bad!
Fang|insignias|runes price ill drop A LOT

nightmaresmoke
09-22-2015, 05:30 PM
typical and utter nonsense from sts. after we've spent close to week a running elite rengol with hardly any rewards, spent tons of gold on pots and ankhs. Now yay suddenly rewards for those worthless orc effigies to wake up that lazy king. I havent gotten one insignia from the past week running normal rengol. Please in future actually sort out updates to the fullest before releasing content. AND GUESS WHAT THIS MEANS NOW... Since people will be getting insignias,runes or whatever from opening effigies, i GUESS prices for insignias and runes will drop. So those of us who have spent millions buying the stuff, now what? Its funny how sts suddenly changes things to always screw us over. Hence why i say, please do not release content without actually testing the pros and cons first, so some of us dont end up getting totally dismayed with this game.

Its how online games work nothing is for sure everything changes deal with it, the only thing is unfair is those who don't check or don't even know about al forums they don't have a clue whats gonna happen next.

acewasabi
09-22-2015, 05:32 PM
Great update! One question, since CoC launched I can't play AL without it force closing every few minutes. I'm in New Zealand if that makes a difference. Has any attention been given to this? The game is unplayable for me at the moment :(

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-22-2015, 05:36 PM
YAY finally after a fake event last week. But Still thank you for this event, finally can get my back slot vanity.

nightmaresmoke
09-22-2015, 05:41 PM
Glad i sold all my insignias haha anyway excited for this event and for halloween event also coz i missed last year didnt play whole 2014 just got back this may 2015 soo yah very excited >_< btw is this a first time harvest event?

Kakashis
09-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Glad I didn't invest in many runes or insignias yet lol

hallowring
09-22-2015, 06:18 PM
yay an event (\(^u^)/)

Energizeric
09-22-2015, 06:39 PM
Good update! :encouragement:

leoakre
09-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Omg!!

Where to put all this crap!! Make our stashes bigger or our inventory slots go to 750 maybe!!

Omg!!

All the low level inventory toons >.<

Omg!!

Ticklish
09-22-2015, 07:31 PM
Sweet! Thank you for listening!

Now about the warriors.... ;)

epicrrr
09-22-2015, 07:35 PM
Back vanities! Goodie :)

Ipoopsy
09-22-2015, 07:43 PM
Welcome Fall!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update! Usually this comes on Wednesdays, but I'll be off on a plane to Twitch Con tomorrow, so...the update is early!

Announcements

Fall officially begins tomorrow and Arlor celebrates fall like no where else! The Arlor Harvest event will begin on Thursday 9/24 and will run for one week. Harvest fresh fall goods all around Arlor to consume for stat buffs, or craft into Harvest Horns which can be opened for gold, consumables like potions and ankhs, pets, vanities, and more! Keep an eye out for the announcement on Thursday with all of the details.

Game News and Updates

King Northal was supposed to be sleepy, but not THAT sleepy. The global goal to awaken the king has been reduced.

+ The drop rate of Orc Shaman Effigy materials from Normal and Elite bosses has been increased.
+ Using an Orc Shaman Effigy now grants +5% Crit and +15% Armor, instead of +15% Damage and +15% Armor
+ Using an Orc Shaman Effigy now also grants 1 random component to 3 nearby players
+ Using an Orc Shaman Effigy now also grants an Orc Tag, Legionnaire’s Insignia, or Ren’gol Ancestral Rune for the user

Coming Soon

The coming of fall means that Halloween is just around the corner! What kind of tricks and treats are YOU hoping to see this year? Keep an eye our for teasers coming your way soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Bad updates with the effigy (which have a chance to give runes, insignias and fangs), now everyone who's end game will have easy access to the NEW Mythics... If this is temporary, then it's ok, but if permanent. Everything will be worthless a lot faster.

Everyone will look the same now soon...

Then back to square one, where everyone will be bored as usual real quick.

will0
09-22-2015, 07:48 PM
nothing wrong balancing the game for farming mythic gear and lootable items... why do it need to be so exclusive ?

Cody Black
09-22-2015, 08:17 PM
It's better than farming a year for the casual player for sub par gear.

Has this taken effect ?

Ipoopsy
09-22-2015, 08:23 PM
It's better than farming a year for the casual player for sub par gear.

Has this taken effect ?

If it's sub par gear like you said, then don't farm it.

And if you do farm it, guess what? Guess it's not subpar then right?

Cody Black
09-22-2015, 08:29 PM
If it's sub par gear like you said, then don't farm it.

And if you do farm it, guess what? Guess it's not subpar then right?

It can be a new mythic vanity..

More like something else to do really.

Not everyone can play 10 hours a day and most people wear vanity items..

Ticklish
09-22-2015, 08:54 PM
Bad updates with the effigy (which have a chance to give runes, insignias and fangs), now everyone who's end game will have easy access to the NEW Mythics... If this is temporary, then it's ok, but if permanent. Everything will be worthless a lot faster.

I think they should retain the drop rates of ingredients (scrap the increased drop rates). I'm fine with what the effigies will give though. I bet it's mostly going to be tags anyway lol. But this does give me more incentive to farm Ren'gol.

Ravager
09-22-2015, 09:04 PM
Hopefully thats not a gold donkey pet.

Otahaanak
09-22-2015, 09:22 PM

ROFLMAO!!!

+1 to increasing stash and inventory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uicheusa
09-22-2015, 09:45 PM
First thing I can think of----fix the support page!

Arca
09-22-2015, 10:21 PM

So its work like lepre ?

Zeus
09-22-2015, 10:36 PM
So its work like lepre ?

No, when you open an Orc Shaman Effigy, you will have the chance to receive one of the following: orc tag, insignia, or rune.

Arca
09-22-2015, 11:04 PM
No, when you open an Orc Shaman Effigy, you will have the chance to receive one of the following: orc tag, insignia, or rune.
Ok thank...[emoji7]

Ask again...

1. Its drop only from boss ?
2. When use Shaman lix just work in elite map or normal map have same change to loot tag/insig/rune ?

[emoji4]

Novyaj Zeanreh
09-22-2015, 11:39 PM
Endgame farming is dying :/ nothing expensive to farm:/

Serancha
09-23-2015, 12:26 AM

Takes one to know one, Ravvy baby.

ilhanna
09-23-2015, 12:48 AM

It's a week long event.

Communion
09-23-2015, 02:16 AM
Omergard,
Sounds very interesting.
I appreciate this update.

Cody Black
09-23-2015, 02:17 AM
Does the update start Thursday with the harvest ?

Communion
09-23-2015, 02:18 AM
It's a week long event.

WHUT! Really! Whyyyyy.. :nightmare:

aneshsinghblu
09-23-2015, 04:19 AM
are you'll sure its a back pack. . could be a vanity

epicrrr
09-23-2015, 05:28 AM
If its another 46 event only time to flip a lot of table.

Dimitrian
09-23-2015, 05:57 AM
That moment when you can't play the game cause you're in hospital ;-;

kinzmet
09-23-2015, 06:46 AM
Finaly, this will make the Bar move faster.

Powkachu
09-23-2015, 08:50 AM
Welcome Fall!

Announcements

Game News and Updates

Coming Soon

What's Next?

Keep an eye out not our :3

Mel030
09-23-2015, 09:45 AM
Cant wait for event :D

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Saud
09-23-2015, 09:50 AM
The update today or tomorrow?

rstilzchen
09-23-2015, 09:53 AM
Sounds good, lets see

Eski
09-23-2015, 11:14 AM
Paras, more paras !

ketoh
09-23-2015, 12:10 PM
Nice

Ty
Waiting for king awaken sleep

Dex Scene
09-23-2015, 12:23 PM
Looking good looking good!! Can't wait :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Order
09-23-2015, 12:55 PM

Hahahahahahaha

Midas Touch
09-23-2015, 01:08 PM
Nice I can't wait for tomorrow.
Add me IGN Fiuaskes.

xmami
09-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Woohoo!!! ^-^ love it! <3

debitmandiri
09-23-2015, 04:20 PM
Next, pls more usefull item in orctag exchanger pls, like new mythic weapon for 5000tags
(accumulated)

Kingofninjas
09-23-2015, 06:10 PM
Next, pls more usefull item in orctag exchanger pls, like new mythic weapon for 5000tags
(accumulated)

For the love of God, no thank you. We have more than enough to farm with tags ATM. Nomerite ingots for many, cyrogem fragments for the rest.

debitmandiri
09-23-2015, 08:45 PM
For the love of God, no thank you. We have more than enough to farm with tags ATM. Nomerite ingots for many, cyrogem fragments for the rest.

It's an option to the one that doesnt plan to make any mythic set (except insig/fang/rune cost 3k each lol), stampy recipe only worth 200k and another crap weapon/armor...nothing more :(

xRyuzanki
09-24-2015, 02:15 AM
It's an option to the one that doesnt plan to make any mythic set (except insig/fang/rune cost 3k each lol), stampy recipe only worth 200k and another crap weapon/armor...nothing more :(... It is so unfair if you will put another Mythic items lol . Insight/fangs/runes don't cost 3k :).

Elmione
09-24-2015, 05:23 AM
Werewolf vanity set for warriors!!! It a must and make it available for 2.5k coins not just for top Lb runners
Then it will be useless

noobseller
09-24-2015, 06:24 AM
Lol at useless vanities..

We need new PLAYERVERSUSPLAYER Maps.
Since years same maps *.*

Dimitrian
09-24-2015, 06:57 AM
Lol at useless vanities..

We need new PLAYERVERSUSPLAYER Maps.
Since years same maps *.*
What vanities?
And yeah,i agree we need new pvp maps but there are more important things that need to be implemented in the game rather than new pvp maps.

Kyle Paule
09-24-2015, 08:13 AM
Anyone can explain it what will happen to my crafted elfigy?? It will drop the new things too?? Or not?? Ty

mesalin
09-24-2015, 08:45 AM
Anyone can explain it what will happen to my crafted elfigy?? It will drop the new things too?? Or not?? Ty
There is only one way to get effigy... Craft it:) so yes it will drop new things.

<Forgiveness>

Midas Touch
09-24-2015, 10:28 AM
I hope for Halloween there is still the para gem which can be looted when u reach plat tier.

Sent from my Excite 400dx using Tapatalk

Sfubi
09-24-2015, 11:09 AM
I feel some of you should read Rem's post more than once, and maybe even read it out loud so you can "hear" the words, before you ask your questions.

Muhammad Asraf
09-24-2015, 12:22 PM
It's Friday 25/9 and still no update! 😤

Sfubi
09-24-2015, 01:10 PM
STS time is Thursday 9/24 early afternoon. Update is probably in one to three hours from now.

wizzaq
09-24-2015, 02:00 PM
Nice updates STS :)
Hope halloween will be great

Cody Black
09-24-2015, 02:06 PM
I feel some of you should read Rem's post more than once, and maybe even read it out loud so you can "hear" the words, before you ask your questions.

I like you sir

poplokat
09-24-2015, 02:11 PM
what time it starts?

Mister Smith
09-24-2015, 02:18 PM
Prob at 2:30-3:00PM

Jazzi
09-24-2015, 02:53 PM
Prob at 2:30-3:00PM

They probably forgot ;)

Blackkhole
09-24-2015, 03:13 PM
Hi everybody I just wanted to say I created a new arcane channel and I would like you to check it out and today i will be posting a new video on the update my channel is Deadly Al

ryuba
09-25-2015, 06:19 AM
Sam pleased clearfy what to do for our loot system,
I and alot player didnt get reward from awaken boss when our lepre reroll we just got ZERO and our party get double chest :(

[ forgiveness ]

Nuties
09-25-2015, 09:37 AM
Back vanities! Goodie :)

What vanity u want?

Muhammad Asraf
09-25-2015, 11:22 AM
Awesome! can't wait for the Halloween event hopefully it'll be better than the recent past events

The kind soul
09-26-2015, 02:43 AM
I am awaiting two things(like many other people are)

1) haloweeeeen
2) war buff

Evangelioni
09-26-2015, 03:23 AM
yeahh halweeennnn

Faliziaga
09-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Please check the damage of the Slain King corrupted daggers. It is about -25 damage compared to Fossilized Knives of Potency.

stricker20000
09-27-2015, 03:41 PM
Please check the damage of the Slain King corrupted daggers. It is about -25 damage compared to Fossilized Knives of Potency.

new warrior weapon sux as well

DK
09-27-2015, 04:25 PM
I love this event, but is the drop rates of the vanity's really supposed to be that low? The price is going op towards 1M each for the straw hat and Cornucopia? Most of the other event i have played in (the last 3 years) it haven't been this hard to get a vanity... Im just a bit surprised :) but on the other hand its keeping the price up which is good too :)

Thx STS :)

Remiem
09-30-2015, 05:58 PM
Closed! This week is up: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?265269-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-September-30-2015