PDA

View Full Version : STS still ignoring me.

iiy
09-22-2015, 06:41 PM
I sent about 15 mails, and many time still no answer, I made a threat and it got closed, they said "PM me with case number" and still ignoring me. What's happening with the old good support that everytime helps? Its gone?

epicrrr
09-22-2015, 08:14 PM
15 mail and a threat, maybe thats why?

iiy
09-22-2015, 08:51 PM
15 mail and a threat, maybe thats why?I want them to help me with my problem, so I'll able to play again.

Uninstalling
09-22-2015, 11:20 PM
Threat or thread?

Befs
09-23-2015, 06:08 AM
I want them to help me with my problem, so I'll able to play again.

The reason is that u sent 15...

They ignore people who just spam them like a jackrabbit on red bull.

iiy
09-23-2015, 07:42 AM
When it was just 1 they ignored me too.

Oezheasate
09-23-2015, 07:43 AM

He meant thread xd, kinda obvious isnt it?

Zaizor
09-23-2015, 08:36 AM
When I had to go through STS Help, it took a week, week and a half or so. You have to imagine a world wide game with millions of users that might have duplicate accounts might also have problems, and send in reports. Scammers, spammers, hackers, cheats, noobs, mistake makers, plat buyers, all might have an issue and report it.

Now, how many people do you think STS employs for customer service? A handful. Taking on hundreds if not thousands of requests, and my guess is, some of them aren't in English either... soooooo....

Patience grasshopper. Also, treating them like a girl that just dumped you and checking your account every thirty seconds, doesn't help either...

shreeya
09-23-2015, 09:08 AM
Well they haven't replied me either and I've not mailed them like 15 times
but iI must say the earlier support was quick in replying but now it takes forever to respond for them

iiy
09-23-2015, 09:55 AM
Well they haven't replied me either and I've not mailed them like 15 times
but iI must say the earlier support was quick in replying but now it takes forever to respond for them thats what I say!

iiy
09-23-2015, 09:58 AM
When I had to go through STS Help, it took a week, week and a half or so. You have to imagine a world wide game with millions of users that might have duplicate accounts might also have problems, and send in reports. Scammers, spammers, hackers, cheats, noobs, mistake makers, plat buyers, all might have an issue and report it.

Now, how many people do you think STS employs for customer service? A handful. Taking on hundreds if not thousands of requests, and my guess is, some of them aren't in English either... soooooo....

Patience grasshopper. Also, treating them like a girl that just dumped you and checking your account every thirty seconds, doesn't help either...
If theyre busy then can send me a mail to wait, but they just ignore me. Also Remiem closed my last threat and told me to PM her, I did, and she ignored me too.

shreeya
09-23-2015, 10:48 AM
Well the wait sucks
But you shouldn't have sent 15 mails
They might think you spam and so they might have ignored you
I hope they reply to our query soon
I never had any issues with sts until now

Befs
09-23-2015, 05:06 PM

Also Remiem closed my last threat and told me to PM her, I did, and she ignored me too.

So he was right

iiy
09-23-2015, 06:24 PM
Well the wait sucks
But you shouldn't have sent 15 mails
They might think you spam and so they might have ignored you
I hope they reply to our query soon
I never had any issues with sts until now
I hope that not just that say me to PM and then ignore me, cuz I can se lastest post :)

iiy
09-23-2015, 06:27 PM
Also when it was just 1 mail, I waited 5 days to send another mail, and now 2 weeks :)

shreeya
09-23-2015, 09:27 PM
OK they replied me and iI hope they help you out too
Good luck :)

iiy
09-23-2015, 09:51 PM
OK they replied me and iI hope they help you out too
Good luck :)

Thankk yyou.

iiy
09-24-2015, 10:14 AM
I think STS will ignore me forever or they think Im just Spammer. :/

Seoratrek
09-24-2015, 07:20 PM
Hey iiy,

I understand your frustration. While our support team does their best to respond in a timely manner it really depends on the queue. As a general rule of thumb, it's best to avoid sending multiple tickets regarding the same question as it does clog up the queue and could be construed as spam. Please note though I do not respond to support tickets so I can't give you any specifics for the long wait. However, please feel free to PM me your ticket/case number and I can make a note of it in my report. If you have any other questions and concerns feel free to include them in your message. Thanks! :)