PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a slight nerf on modus d skill

siddhant
09-23-2015, 04:06 AM
Err hello every1 so i played coc for6days now and my fav hero by far till now has been modus and sera both suit my playstyle of hit and run well coming on topic i feel modus d should be nerfed a little atleast or maybe make it disappear faster or u can jst have one d skill on the map cauz i have seen many modus user jst put so many d in ur way that even if two of those bombs go off my full hp sera is dead so maybe jst allow the useage of only one of his d skill at time or every1 i see jst spam their d (even i did that wont lie)so it makes him preety much a better hero when compared to others his a and b skill have good amt of dmg c the flying one is cool 2 and i mostly use e for running so even without his d he seems to be balanced jst my opinion ty.

Roberto077
09-23-2015, 07:33 PM
What do you mean by a 'd skill'?

siddhant
09-23-2015, 09:24 PM
What do you mean by a 'd skill'?

The 4skill the one which drops bomb like thingy and i am bad with remembering names so sowwy

Roberto077
09-24-2015, 05:34 AM
The 4skill the one which drops bomb like thingy and i am bad with remembering names so sowwy

Ok, yeah, the damage may be a little high but the skill is avoidable and can be tripped by invincibility skills so there is counterplay.

Waug
09-24-2015, 06:49 AM
yep I also think modus damage should be nerfed its high.
also mines should be disappear some time. You should call them by skill name rather a, b etc whichcan be found in ability tab

siddhant
09-24-2015, 07:53 AM
Most of the heroes i have seen dont have that skill and it jst seems a bit op i think

siddhant
09-24-2015, 07:56 AM
yep I also think modus damage should be nerfed its high.
also mines should be disappear some time. You should call them by skill name rather a, b etc whichcan be found in ability tab
Sorry as i earlier said i am bad with names and in vg there are three skills and they are usually called a b and ult so i used a similar terminolgy here and i agree with ur suggestion or atleast there should be 2secs wait before the bomb goes off so u can avoid it like scout traps in vg if u know what i am talking abt

hallowring
09-25-2015, 04:27 PM
modus is op X3! awesome im going to chose that champion in Coc when i play (^v^)

Waug
09-27-2015, 12:35 AM
ya modus is dumb op

Schnitzel
09-27-2015, 12:51 AM
Either Modus isn't OP, or I'm just terrible at playing as Modus...
I died a lot with Modus during Alpha...

Waug
09-27-2015, 03:48 AM
Either Modus isn't OP, or I'm just terrible at playing as Modus...
I died a lot with Modus during Alpha...

there are champs that die easily just like modus that does not mean modus have to 2-3 hit kills even without particular combo/ sequence, modus dmg is op.

GreenLord
09-28-2015, 07:42 PM
Yeah modus is really op. hid whole skill set is perfect for blitzing even entire teams. Plus people keep on stupidly chase modus and die from mines

morenick
09-29-2015, 02:25 PM
Feng have to get nerved !!"!