PDA

View Full Version : Build for leveling up/PVE?

Jsuit
09-23-2015, 06:35 PM
I'm a lv28 rogue and am looking for a good build to level up with! Thanks!

mesalin
09-23-2015, 11:55 PM
Aimed nox shadow Pierce
Razor or trap.

<Forgiveness>

tomsawer
09-23-2015, 11:57 PM
I wish you had an answer ,I'm a 24 and imo again imo for some reason I like my mage better for damage maybe I'm not spec properly ,not sure. But I would like a straight forward answer from someone who has some exp. In the game . by the way my mage is 41 my warrior is 46 but my lvl 24 rouge is the hardest for me to get the best damage .

Mylast
09-24-2015, 06:06 AM
Just do 1/5 piercer, 5/5 aimed, 2/5 nox, 3/5 traps, 3/5 razor.

Maxed agility, knowledge, might. Thats 29 points.. so idk, go maxing might later. As you lvl up, do nox 4/5. And add crit and armour for passive.

Serancha
09-24-2015, 06:38 AM
Rogues are slower to level than mages, and actually a solo warrior that is well geared can solo kt4 faster than a well geared rogue. This is due to mages and warriors having more aoe / multiple hit skills, whereas rogues are single target. I actually recommend daggers for levelling due to their ability to hit multiple mobs. Have a look at the kraag 4 levelling guide in the guide section of the forums.

As you level up, passives should be added in the order: 5 agility, 5 knowledge, 5 might, 5 crit

I usually alternate adding passives and points to skills once I get to level 20+.

Skill points are usually distributed as follows for pve
Aimed shot 5/5
Nox Bolt 5/5
Shadow Pierce (some use the heal upgrade, others don't upgrade it)

For the 4th skill, you can use traps, veil or razor, but I would get my passives done first. The 4th skill doesn't add a lot in the way of speeding up levelling runs, but if you want the 4th earlier, I would take veil with all upgrades except the explode, and charge / cast it when you reach your pull points, as the mobs gather around you,