PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] Announcements

xRyuzanki
09-24-2015, 02:20 AM
Sts Please stop sending too much information on the upcoming events.
And I don't agree that warriors should be "buff". It depends on you gear , skills , and how you play cause every char. has it's own weakness. Like rogue it is a damage dealer and also paper but depending on your gear and " skills " rogue can be also tough sometimes. ( Don't be rude to me XD . it is only my opinion )

Dimitrian
09-24-2015, 03:18 AM
Umm what? Warriors don't need a buff?
Spoiler alert: warriors need a HUGE buff.
They need an armor buff,jugg also needs a buff,they need to hold aggro better and it would really be nice if VB would buff the entire party.
It doesn't depend on your gear or skills.The warrior class has many weaknesses.
And i agree they shouldn't give us too much information about upcoming events.

Jebaciste
09-24-2015, 04:05 AM
They need an armor buff,jugg also needs a buff,they need to hold aggro better and it would really be nice if VB would buff the entire party.

I agree bro, i gor 8.2 k health, 2.5 k armor and the giant in elite rengol is one hitting me

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-24-2015, 04:40 AM
it's ok buffing warrior on pve but on pvp its another topic, end game warrior with max gears are already op.

Mucsi
09-24-2015, 04:44 AM
it's ok buffing warrior on pve but on pvp its another topic, end game warrior with max gears are already op.
2combo for rogue or 2 aimed shot xD op in pvp, yeah

Dex Scene
09-24-2015, 04:51 AM
Even though I agree warriors need buffs in pve but this is not true. 2 AIMED SHOTS don't kill a warrior. Maybe you are an undergeared warrior pvping against some maxed out rogues.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Mucsi
09-24-2015, 04:58 AM
Even though I agree warriors need buffs in pve but this is not true. 2 AIMED SHOTS don't kill a warrior. Maybe you are an undergeared warrior pvping against some maxed out rogues.

8500 hp and 2700 armor I've got, am I undergeared? Let me know please

Jirikjurasek
09-24-2015, 05:01 AM
:vD:

Dex Scene
09-24-2015, 05:04 AM
Only undergeared warriors die in 2 aim shot. Now ask the question to yourself. Are you?

Oursizes
09-24-2015, 05:29 AM

Umm what? Thats like me saying 20-30% skill damage for warriors is op in pvp(which it is. Theyre meant to tank not kill right?) Deal with it. And 2 aim shots will not kill you unless you run naked. 2 combos will if youre too lazy to use horn or jugg.

Mucsi
09-24-2015, 05:36 AM
Only undergeared warriors die in 2 aim shot. Now ask the question to yourself. Are you?

Ahh nvm, Lol

Umm what? Thats like me saying 20-30% skill damage for warriors is op in pvp(which it is. Theyre meant to tank not kill right?) Deal with it. And 2 aim shots will not kill you unless you run naked. 2 combos will if youre too lazy to use horn or jugg.
Jugger breaks always, horn can be stunned, and nekro shield (40% dmg redu) ain't enough, I think you experienced enough to notice that rogues can kill rogues with nekro shield, just with a combo

Dex Scene
09-24-2015, 05:47 AM
Ahh nvm, Lol

Jugger breaks always, horn can be stunned, and nekro shield (40% dmg redu) ain't enough, I think you experienced enough to notice that rogues can kill rogues with nekro shield, just with a combo
If you reject considering juggs and hor then a endgame mage/rogue can be killed in 5 secs by a maxed warrior aswel if they don't use shield lifegiver or medic packs.

Anyway, like I said, we are supporting warriors to get buff in pve but don't misguide sts by giving pvp stories which are not true.
A warrior can't die in 2 aimed shot if the rogue is of same level of gears.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-24-2015, 06:23 AM
If you reject considering juggs and hor then a endgame mage/rogue can be killed in 5 secs by a maxed warrior aswel if they don't use shield lifegiver or medic packs.

Anyway, like I said, we are supporting warriors to get buff in pve but don't misguide sts by giving pvp stories which are not true.

yep, end game warrior are beast if you ask me. well in the first place pvp in AL is all about teamplay anyway, Warrior's role is to tank and crowd control, mages do the disabler , secondary damager and support and lastly rogues are the main damager. So basically if you want a 1 on 1 duel go with your same class as your character.

Mylast
09-24-2015, 06:31 AM
yep, end game warrior are beast if you ask me. well in the first place pvp in AL is all about teamplay anyway, Warrior's role is to tank and crowd control, mages do the disabler , secondary damager and support and lastly rogues are the main damager. So basically if you want a 1 on 1 duel go with your same class as your character.

Really nice said. Especialy agree on duels and vs's of own class.

As i support warriors buff in pve, in pvp that would be uh..

Kumsaati
09-24-2015, 07:10 AM
And I don't agree that warriors should be "buff". It depends on you gear , skills , and how you play cause every char. has it's own weakness. Like rogue it is a damage dealer and also paper but depending on your gear and " skills " rogue can be also tough sometimes. ( Don't be rude to me XD . it is only my opinion )
Whats your problem? people want learn whats coming if you dont want learn dont look okey.Also think you dont have para gem and you saved 3m gold for buy para gem but after 1day event started and para gem come back what you will feel? And why u saying dont buff warriors do u know i tried 46lvl pvp with warrior and it dont has any advance all is weaknesd and rouges farming them maybe need some skill upgrade please dont talk like you know everything

Titanium
09-24-2015, 07:58 AM

Every post of yours is about "buffing warriors".

What are you asking here isn't so easy to do it. It's beyond me to think what buff could work for warrior class to don't affect the PvP. So besides "buff warriors" how about coming up with a solution?

Mage class has same problem as tanks in PVE. But if one team in PVP stacks 5 mages / 5 tanks... u have the winner side of the clash . STS should do a lot of brainstorming before "buffing".

Lastmind
09-24-2015, 08:34 AM

What are you asking here isn't so easy to do it. It's beyond me to think what buff could work for warrior class to don't affect the PvP. So besides "buff warriors" how about coming up with a solution?

Mage class has same problem as tanks in PVE. But if one team in PVP stacks 5 mages / 5 tanks... u have the winner side of the clash . STS should do a lot of brainstorming before "buffing".

In other games the whole party receives a significant buff when all classes are present.

mesalin
09-24-2015, 08:40 AM
All what warriors need is fix taunt skills. :)

<Forgiveness>

G-M
09-24-2015, 09:11 AM

Can you please provide a little more info about your first request? What is it that concerns you about the way we announce what's coming up in the game?

kinzmet
09-24-2015, 09:31 AM
Can you please provide a little more info about your first request? What is it that concerns you about the way we announce what's coming up in the game?

Good day G-M! :)

I agree with the OP's first request. The teasers give away too many info, maybe a picture or a brief description of what's coming would do.
BTW Thanks for the great stuffs coming, can't wait for the harvest :)

Dimitrian
09-24-2015, 09:34 AM

I know it's a big deal for gawd's sake.
Before sts comes up with a permanent solution,i suggest that every elite dungeon requires all 3 classes before starting the timer.
I know people want a buff when all 3 classes are running a dungeon,but people won't care about it.They will run with nekros,paras and other op stuff.
And yes every post of mine will have "buff the warriors" in it just for you. ;)

chinita_doll
09-24-2015, 09:46 AM
i think one of the reasons why players doesn't want too much info on announcements is because of the advantage it can give players who check on forums. i seldom post but i always check for announcements (i'm a silent lurker). it actually helps us prepare on what's to come.

another reason could be the sudden drastic change in prices. like the arcane shard for example, people hoarded them like there's no tomorrow when sts told us that it's a part of crafting stampy. however, i believe that announcement or not, price change is inevitable once an event happens.

chinita_doll
09-24-2015, 09:50 AM
Nuuuu sir don't listen to him.

We loves announcements, best thing eva(not the pots seller in guildhall).

If it were up to me unless it's a super secret awesome update I would announce it in epic detail. Teasers and announcements about future updates and updates just about to happen, really help with the update and help us give feedback on something before it is released(I wouldn't imagine how life in Arlor would have been during the goblin event if the announcement wasn't made).

i agree with this. giving sufficient announcement can also give you good feedback

Titanium
09-24-2015, 10:03 AM
I know it's a big deal for gawd's sake.
Before sts comes up with a permanent solution,i suggest that every elite dungeon requires all 3 classes before starting the timer.
I know people want a buff when all 3 classes are running a dungeon,but people won't care about it.They will run with nekros,paras and other op stuff.
And yes every post of mine will have "buff the warriors" in it just for you. ;)

Well, how about capping a rogue? Almost everyone nowadays has more than 1 toon capped ( one of my friends has 5 ) . If i can't find a tank or a mage i can't do PVE ? this is hilarious, STS has to twist a lot of thing here and there to take your idea in consideration. A lot of brainstorming , like i said.

Just before to be accused of something. I'm not doing time runs . I only do PvP and when an event gives something which worths to farm and make gold from it, i'm in. Otherwise. I don't like PVE so much. You should take in consideration my suggestion better than fighting with windmills.

Motherless_Child
09-24-2015, 10:12 AM

What???? You make absolutely NO sense.... That's the main reason why we come here, to stay up to date with what's going on and what to look forward to.... I don't know where you are getting TOO MUCH information from, if anything, we would like MORE information.... -10 points for that one....

Note: I am not being rude to you, i'm just informing you that your OPINION is light years away from sensible....

shakedrubin
09-24-2015, 10:20 AM
Did u just said tankd dont need buff?... i mean r u even got a tank?!-.-

Sent from my GT-S7580L using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
09-24-2015, 10:20 AM
Nuuuu sir don't listen to him.

We loves announcements, best thing eva(not the pots seller in guildhall).

If it were up to me unless it's a super secret awesome update I would announce it in epic detail. Teasers and announcements about future updates and updates just about to happen, really help with the update and help us give feedback on something before it is released(I wouldn't imagine how life in Arlor would have been during the goblin event if the announcement wasn't made).

Announcements are like our pieces of candies on halloween, our presents on christmas, our envelopes containing cash on birthdays/graduations, ETC... Life in arlor would completely suck without these announcements.... I hope they come nowhere close to considering this OP's comment because he/she is clearly delusional....

iiy
09-24-2015, 10:24 AM
And I don't agree that warriors should be "buff". It depends on you gear , skills , and how you play cause every char. has it's own weakness. Like rogue it is a damage dealer and also paper but depending on your gear and " skills " rogue can be also tough sometimes. ( Don't be rude to me XD . it is only my opinion ) The information give us an idea on whats coming to AL, so its necessary, and the buff for tanks is complety necessary, to be a normal tank in endgame you need about 20m, and rogues with normal gears are already op, so we need a buff.

Cody Black
09-24-2015, 10:27 AM

Ok I'm trying not to be rude here. You obviously just walked out of your cave. This isn't about pvp buffing for warriors it's about pve content.

xRyuzanki
09-24-2015, 10:40 AM
Hi :).
What I mean is that LIMIT the info u will give on a particular event .
For ex. u give the ingredients of the new item the day before the event and ppl who noticed it first will get ready then the price of that ingredient will rise so ofc those who don't have forum acc. , it will be unfair to them. ( just saying )
Thanks btw for replying ~.

xRyuzanki
09-24-2015, 10:59 AM
Whats your problem? people want learn whats coming if you dont want learn dont look okey.Also think you dont have para gem and you saved 3m gold for buy para gem but after 1day event started and para gem come back what you will feel? And why u saying dont buff warriors do u know i tried 46lvl pvp with warrior and it dont has any advance all is weaknesd and rouges farming them maybe need some skill upgrade please dont talk like you know everything
What is my problem? None . I didn't said remove the teaser , What I mean is that limit the info they're giving. =.= Also ( " Don't talk like you know everything " ) . WOW . I just said / comment my opinion regarding on that issue .

Cody Black
09-24-2015, 11:04 AM
For ex. u give the ingredients of the new item the day before the event and ppl who noticed it first will get ready then the price of that ingredient will rise so ofc those who don't have forum acc. , it will be unfair to them. ( just saying )

What is my problem? None . I didn't said remove the teaser , What I mean is that limit the info they're giving. =.= Also ( " Don't talk like you know everything " ) . WOW . I just said / comment my opinion regarding on that issue .

It's a really touchy topic at the moment that should be addressed.

chinita_doll
09-24-2015, 12:35 PM

i think the information that sts gives is just fine. if you really like a game and be good at it, you will research about it and in the case of AL, end up in the forums. it's not unfair..unfair is when you have to pay for an account in the forums. browsing the forums and making an account is free and accessible to all. if you really want to excel in the game, always check for updates, simple as that.

Dimitrian
09-24-2015, 02:21 PM
Well, how about capping a rogue? Almost everyone nowadays has more than 1 toon capped ( one of my friends has 5 ) . If i can't find a tank or a mage i can't do PVE ? this is hilarious, STS has to twist a lot of thing here and there to take your idea in consideration. A lot of brainstorming , like i said.

Just before to be accused of something. I'm not doing time runs . I only do PvP and when an event gives something which worths to farm and make gold from it, i'm in. Otherwise. I don't like PVE so much. You should take in consideration my suggestion better than fighting with windmills.
I refuse to cap a rogue.Everyone can say what they want,i will never cap a rogue.
And i do like pve,and don't like pvp.Looks like we are totally opposite aren't we?

Ipoopsy
09-24-2015, 04:07 PM
I agree bro, i gor 8.2 k health, 2.5 k armor and the giant in elite rengol is one hitting me

Then move around so you won't get hit. Don't stand still in one spot.

Ipoopsy
09-24-2015, 04:17 PM

Most people doesn't read everything...they always jump to conclusion...

Earlingstad
09-25-2015, 02:18 AM
Announcements are good. An explanation of what to expect and how to acquire the new stuff at the start of an event is quite helpful. As for buffing warriors, I see a lot of skilled and maxed tanks doing fine both at endgame and twink level pvp.

Maxed endgame rogues/mages leave tanks out of the party in pve runs is the issue. The mobs in pve can be designed in a way so that rogues and mages inspite of their gear and pets just cannot do runs without a tank.

The best way to ensure tank efficiency for PVE without affecting pvp is to enable us to do powerful combination attacks which require the 3 classes to sync their skills. (Rogue skill 1+Mage skill 1+ Warrior skill 1 = Combo) I think special COMBO skills for pve would encourage good tanks to be invited to a party.

For pvp buffing tank is a complete NO since warriors are OP at endgame and also at twink levels. Its a ridiculous exaggeration that 2 aim shots kill a tank (as someone posted above) who knows what to do.

Mucsi
09-25-2015, 04:13 AM

"If"..........

griokadib
09-27-2015, 12:31 PM
Warriors dont need buff!!
U shaaled dont maked a war!!
Atm in game we dont need wars ,wars trash