PDA

View Full Version : Backpack slot idea! Let me know what you think.

raxaxic
09-24-2015, 04:29 AM
I think it would be cool when the backpack slot comes out if the backpacks would hold jewel slots. Like maybe a mythic or arcane backpack could hold 6 or 8 jewel slots. If you needed more armor,damage,dexterity,intelligence or whatever it would help you bigtime. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

ClumsyCactus
09-24-2015, 04:48 AM
jewels are annoying, if it was gems I MIGHT have agreed, and even then nah, some people just want to look the way they look, and dont want to be forced to wearing things for stats.
like the mothers day flowercrowns a while back who gave stats

Dex Scene
09-24-2015, 05:32 AM
jewels are annoying, if it was gems I MIGHT have agreed, and even then nah, some people just want to look the way they look, and dont want to be forced to wearing things for stats.
like the mothers day flowercrowns a while back who gave stats
^ exactly what my thought.
It is coming as in vanity backpack and i love it the way it is.
We already have belt as a new GEAR slot so let us have the backpack on the look basis instead of stats. :)

I hope they bring tons of backpacks in time.
Btw, my rogue said she wants a punky fastrack backpack.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 09:55 AM
Or backpack could have additional inventory slots means you can hold more items example when you equip the backpack you'll get plus 100 or 200 slots coz we really need additional inventory slots specially when an event is on.

Dan Pinheiro
09-24-2015, 10:11 AM
I want a Barbie backpack xD

mesalin
09-24-2015, 10:13 AM
Or backpack could have additional inventory slots means you can hold more items example when you equip the backpack you'll get plus 100 or 200 slots coz we really need additional inventory slots specially when an event is on.
Yep. I hope also they will add inv slots.

<Forgiveness>