PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Pets Just Rename It To Useless Vanity Pets

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 10:02 AM
The only useful mythic that remained till this day is Slag Agree Or Not?

Caabatric
09-24-2015, 11:24 AM
Slag isn't even that great anymore >.<
(He is still okay)

coldheart
09-24-2015, 11:33 AM
Slag and lnl for me.

firmanfar
09-24-2015, 11:35 AM
I like abaddon :) my first mythic pet

Ophelia
09-24-2015, 11:38 AM
Scorch is actually my dream pet for th longest time...
If you are a rogue who knows how to use th walls in ctf,
This pet will take you a longggg way --
And this is coming from a sam user (until, of cos, nekro got that insane buff).

Jebaciste
09-24-2015, 11:45 AM
Abaddon is good, in fact he is grate

Jazzi
09-24-2015, 11:51 AM
They were OK, even very good a year ago. In that time sts released many legendary pets with massive stats and some of them (like blinky) great passive attacks and aa. Several arcane pets with even better happiness bonuses, pa and aa were released as well. They are quite affordable atm. For some mysterious reason though sts decided not to bring mythic pets on par with the rest. Lemon and lime is actually worse than slag and grimm. The latest addition is very mediocre as well. Considering there prices and what a person can get for that much, no one should use them. They are only collectables now imho.

Serancha
09-24-2015, 11:56 AM
Grimm and Abaddon are the best of the Mythic pets. Everything after those has been garbage.

This has been a serious disappointment to a lot of players - both collectors and those who enjoy the variety and quality that mythic pets were supposed to provide.

epicrrr
09-24-2015, 12:01 PM
Mythics lost their appeal when arcane egg price went downward. 1mish HJ > all mythic pet (400-800-1m)

Hopefull they release a craftable mythic pet with scorch or slag stst but arcane class ability to justfiy as a "craft pet"

Zylx
09-24-2015, 12:01 PM
I choose my legendary nightshade over any of my mythics now. I only use aba to lvl

pompous
09-24-2015, 12:10 PM
What does mythic even mean anymore? Arcane items are of legendary rarity

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 12:56 PM
What does mythic even mean anymore? Arcane items are of legendary rarity

I don't know anymore some legendaries have better stats than the so called MYTHIC pets

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 01:00 PM
Slag isn't even that great anymore >.<
(He is still okay)

Still useful for tombs km3 wt4 specially when new level cap is on its always Slag than i'm using for xp grinding solo and hes the first to hit pet level cap lolz.

Caabatric
09-24-2015, 01:18 PM
Still useful for tombs km3 wt4 specially when new level cap is on its always Slag than i'm using for xp grinding solo and hes the first to hit pet level cap lolz.

:/ tombs grrrrr >.<
Btw slag never panics for me :(

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 01:22 PM
:/ tombs grrrrr >.<
Btw slag never panics for me :(

Really? my slag is ok always panics and great aoe and i like the burning mobs falls dead haha

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 01:24 PM
I choose my legendary nightshade over any of my mythics now. I only use aba to lvl

Too bad i've missed the goblin event this year >_< bummer haha

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 01:26 PM
I like abaddon :) my first mythic pet

Grimm for me:) my first

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 01:30 PM
Mythics lost their appeal when arcane egg price went downward. 1mish HJ > all mythic pet (400-800-1m)

Hopefull they release a craftable mythic pet with scorch aa or slag aa but arcane class ability to justfiy as a "craft pet"

So true if arcane pets is still expensive many will still use mythic pets.

Dex Scene
09-24-2015, 01:45 PM
I remmeber when Grim used to be my dream pet. Farmed and worked so hard to get it.
I enjoyed rotation of grim and slag.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 01:53 PM
I remmeber when Grim used to be my dream pet. Farmed and worked so hard to get it.
I enjoyed rotation of grim and slag.

Same here i like grimm's first design second aa and passive ability

Dex Scene
09-24-2015, 02:03 PM
Same here i like grimm's first design second aa and passive ability
It used to be great elite pet. Now who uses it lol.
Also we know pets get outdated but here the whole mythic rarity got outdated haha.

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 02:11 PM
It used to be great elite pet. Now who uses it lol.
Also we know pets get outdated but here the whole mythic rarity got outdated haha.

Mythic pets should be put to ignore list haha but its not us whose ignoring cough* cough* not saying haha

Candylicks
09-24-2015, 02:20 PM
I think it's really nice that they have made some awesome legendary pets now and we have so many pets to chose from to play with. I personally don't mind that the legendary pets that are easy to obtain are as good as, or even better than mythic pets.

They never really got a mythic pet right for a long time, but the great line up of legendary makes up for it no doubt!

oekeone
09-24-2015, 02:21 PM
Grim is the mages best friend :)

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 02:26 PM
I think it's really nice that they have made some awesome legendary pets now and we have so many pets to chose from to play with. I personally don't mind that the legendary pets that are easy to obtain are as good as, or even better than mythic pets.

They never really got a mythic pet right for a long time, but the great line up of legendary makes up for it no doubt!

Yeah or just erase all mythic pets and the New pet line up should be like this rare-epic-legendary-troll-Arcane haha

hallowring
09-24-2015, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=nightmaresmoke;2281796]I don't know anymore some legendaries have better stats than the so called MYTHIC pets[/
QUOTE]
so true i went to auc as a lvl 42 warr and i found this lvl 42 legendary pendant was better than the mythic doom pendant that i had on! lol wtf i think some legendary gears is better than some mythic gears O.O

Jazzi
09-24-2015, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE=nightmaresmoke;2281796]I don't know anymore some legendaries have better stats than the so called MYTHIC pets[/
QUOTE]
so true i went to auc as a lvl 42 warr and i found this lvl 42 legendary pendant was better than the mythic doom pendant that i had on! lol wtf i think some legendary gears is better than some mythic gears O.O

Maybe becaue the level difference between those 2 is 12 levels and the doom pendant has been released 2 years ago. Make sense no?

Quonabebi
09-24-2015, 03:53 PM
Agreed tons of legendary pets better than mythic pets IMO they are junk ;)

kananaskis
09-24-2015, 03:56 PM
I'm generally using the strong legendary pets and arcanes, but if i have a damage lix going i sometimes still use grimm in elites as the exceptionally strong debuffs (on grimm levelled up over 40) should still benefit the party i figure.

hallowring
09-24-2015, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=hallowring;2281906]

Maybe becaue the level difference between those 2 is 12 levels and the
doom pendant has been
released 2 years ago. Make
sense no?
yeah i guess so.. but still i spent more gold on that mythic then the legendary pendant. this Sucks so much cause now i think i wasted gold on myth gear(>~<)

Alhuntrazeck
09-24-2015, 07:54 PM
For me, my Grimm is the second pet I use after Nekro. It is incredibly underestimated and OP in PvP clashes especially when there are already 2 nekros on a side.

Slag unfortunately isn't useful at all any more as stuns are pretty much no longer a part of PvP...

nightmaresmoke
09-25-2015, 10:53 AM
For me, my Grimm is the second pet I use after Nekro. It is incredibly underestimated and OP in PvP clashes especially when there are already 2 nekros on a side.

Slag unfortunately isn't useful at all any more as stuns are pretty much no longer a part of PvP...

Err not PvP its PvE what i was trying to say slag is still useful.

zerofort
09-25-2015, 10:20 PM
Yea slag is still good and ik scorchez aa is bad but he is usefull for farmingm do 2 his 15%zpeed and 12%crit