PDA

View Full Version : Nilbog's pool

Leobot
09-24-2015, 12:53 PM
Is there any logic in the direction in which the poison pool spawns?

I'm honestly just asking...it seems like sometimes it spawns to the side, sometimes behind, and sometimes exactly where you want it to spawn. But maybe I am missing something or not paying close enough attention?

Sfubi
09-24-2015, 01:03 PM
It depends on where the map edge is located and where Nilbog/You stand.

Map edge is the invisible wall you run into..

You can aim better when you understand how the map edge effects Nilbog's pool.

It is hard to explain, the specific details. I recommend practicing with the map edge in front of you, on your left, on your right, and at your back. Then go to the middle between the map edge on your left and right and fire again.

I hope this helps.

Dex Scene
09-24-2015, 01:12 PM
If you run, the pool will spawn between you and the nilbog.
So if you want the pool to be on your enemy,
1- run to them
2- run pass them so they are between you and your nilbog.
3- hit nilbog's aa.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Tabeer Amin
09-24-2015, 01:14 PM
For me....it used to always drop under my team mate (where they were standing)....or under me when I do solo...
But now I don't use it :)

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 01:56 PM
Uhhmm just a question how was nilbog obtained through egg or straight to stable? Sorry missed the event so no idea at all...

Leobot
09-24-2015, 02:54 PM
Thank you for the helpful responses.

@nightmaresmoke

I believe (though someone can correct me if I am wrong) it was straight to stable during the last Goblin event.

nightmaresmoke
09-24-2015, 03:58 PM
Thank you for the helpful responses.

@nightmaresmoke

I believe (though someone can correct me if I am wrong) it was straight to stable during the last Goblin event.

Ohh no wonder thnx for the info :) the only event pet i don't have are nilbog and nightshade sooo sad :(