PDA

View Full Version : I may not be on Friday or the Weekend

Zeus
05-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Going to Las Vegas. Man, did I ever say how much it sucks being underage in Las Vegas? Nothing to do :(. I'll try and get on during the night, but my playing time will definitely be decreased. Idk how I'm going to survive. First, I'm cut off flirting, then no PL, then I'm stuck being underage in Las Vegas.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll find someway to enjoy myself. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up :).

One more thing, I scored top 20 percent in the nation for ACT's! Now to whittle my way down to top 10 percent.

Roasty
05-12-2011, 06:51 PM
I was underage too when I was in Las Vegas. BTW what hotel you staying in? I stayed in the Luxor :)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
05-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Top 20?! Nice man!

Zeus
05-12-2011, 06:54 PM
I was underage too when I was in Las Vegas. BTW what hotel you staying in? I stayed in the Luxor :)

Not sure, we kinda pick them when we get there. xD. We have stayed in all of them, although. I'm hoping we stay at Caesar's Palace, Monte Carlo, or The Venetian. Those are all my favorites. Venetian is probably my most favorite, because there are so many girls to flirt with over there AND they are just as bored as I am, since they are underage too!

Kossi
05-12-2011, 08:05 PM
hmmm nice

i took my AP world history exam today
knocked that sucker out of the park.

Zeus
05-12-2011, 08:13 PM
hmmm nice

i took my AP world history exam today
knocked that sucker out of the park.

Hehe, good :). AP US History was easy for me as well.

DawnInfinity
05-12-2011, 08:30 PM
What'd you get on the ACT?

Ayc2000
05-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Cool, I made a perfect score on practice, but it was slightly easier

Roasty
05-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Not sure, we kinda pick them when we get there. xD. We have stayed in all of them, although. I'm hoping we stay at Caesar's Palace, Monte Carlo, or The Venetian. Those are all my favorites. Venetian is probably my most favorite, because there are so many girls to flirt with over there AND they are just as bored as I am, since they are underage too!
Ever heard of The Palms? Dang it cost like thousands of dollars just to stay for a few days..but it's pretty nice

RedRyder
05-12-2011, 09:41 PM
if only i was there............................................. ................ id do everything but gambling and the he-she's lol

romgar1
05-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Aw parth tell them you are "sick" I feel a cough and fever coming on. ;)