2. Craft Dolls
3. Get Tags/Runes/Insignia

Hehe!

Zuorsyra
09-24-2015, 05:52 PM
You're a genius.

twoxc
09-24-2015, 05:54 PM
correct me if i'm wrong lol. I think if you had just skipped playing AL since garetta expansion and just now start this week. You are able to just Instant craft all Orcslaying set and the available glinstone gear by just AFK in town this whole week. all you need to do is spend 1-2mil and purchase fangs in auction lol.

While those that's been spending time and ankh plus gold to play and do orc tags daily while suffering through the changes STS has made through the elite and loot etc etc. has no advantage or any headstart? people spend 15-20 for one ren'gol elite to complete REPEAT quest for 2 orc tag and trying to loot ren'gol rune and now you can just afk in town and just craft effigy doll which give an orc tag, runes and insignia for sure.

Magemagix
09-24-2015, 06:19 PM
correct me if i'm wrong lol. I think if you had just skipped playing AL since garetta expansion and just now start this week. You are able to just Instant craft all Orcslaying set and the available glinstone gear by just AFK in town this whole week. all you need to do is spend 1-2mil and purchase fangs in auction lol.

While those that's been spending time and ankh plus gold to play and do orc tags daily while suffering through the changes STS has made through the elite and loot etc etc. has no advantage or any headstart? people spend 15-20 for one ren'gol elite to complete REPEAT quest for 2 orc tag and trying to loot ren'gol rune and now you can just afk in town and just craft effigy doll which give an orc tag, runes and insignia for sure.

R orc tag/insignia/rune r only dropping for this week?
Nd later wont drop? Confused

Stonedincali
09-24-2015, 07:25 PM
I have been doing it wrong all along!

Trojan2100
09-24-2015, 07:27 PM
Lol , thx for the tip . I will try this while in class

Wazakesy
09-24-2015, 08:07 PM
Ahahah, I'll leave one laptop or a my old phone afk in camp xD

coldheart
09-24-2015, 09:30 PM