PDA

View Full Version : elite king loot

Comieta
09-24-2015, 09:02 PM
Hey.like title says i havr problem with loot from king in elite.i get one or no loot at all.and if i get it is probably a crafting materialbfor effgy so not even the one is not a proper loot.pls see whats wrong with my acc cuz i wasted over 75 ankhs and tryed all reconect or changing items or pets nothing works.at least tell me not to waste more time on this.tyvm for reading this and i hope u can figure it out.ing comieta

Cody Black
09-24-2015, 10:49 PM
Same thing here. Look in general there's a thread

extrapayah
09-25-2015, 02:06 AM
this is really need to be addressed,

my conclusion after several runs is, elite orc king's chest is invisible, and it always go straight to one person's inventory, even though there are supposed to be more than one, dropped invidually

hazmi
09-25-2015, 02:13 AM
I had several runs like this.. but i thought maybe it was normal cos i would still get an orc spirit at least... But this final one said i had a re-roll and I got ZERO, 0 items! my party mate got a rune, a chest and efficient knives of evasion - 3 items! what is this???

IGN: Ellhine

ryuba
09-25-2015, 05:55 AM
Yeah i am not the one who have this problem,
That happen to me in elite and normal,
They need to read it fast because the awaken boss is not forever and they realy need to fix it, i mean that not our luck problem that loot system problem ;(

[ forgiveness ]

Comieta
09-25-2015, 06:11 AM
Again now.reroll and no loot.i spent alot of cash trying to get stampy but i have no chance to drop essence in this rate.over 200 ankhs wasted and ibrarley get loot.pls do something fast cuz the boss has limited time....

mesalin
09-25-2015, 08:51 AM
Yes grrrr. I ran 2 times elite. And 2 times same person got loot. Rune + double chest. Huh sts ? Fix asap!

<Forgiveness>