PDA

View Full Version : i think jewels are hope for alot of players(^v^)

hallowring
09-25-2015, 12:00 AM
idk about how everyone feels about the new jewel system but i like it a whole lot (^u^) gives decent through avarage geared warrior class players like me something to get and catch up towards maxed X3. I find it amazing that the jewels can be combined to make a noble which is craftable and for some players affordable(\(^u^)/)! I for one think the jewel system was made to balance out AL a little and give hope to those who aren't so fortunenit also making a majority of players happy like me.(OvO)

p.s happy jewel farming everyone(\(>^w^<)/)

ign: hallowring

hallowring
09-25-2015, 12:07 AM
exscuse my english X3

debitmandiri
09-25-2015, 12:24 AM
U need 7-10m x 18 slot for maxed noble jewel, or a couple of decades if u want farm it. Nice hope xD

Ceuidear
09-25-2015, 09:01 AM
One of the player posted saying that " Jewels system Rock " but, the fact is they dont rock instead they are just " Out of Stock " :p
I get more tooths than fineese jewels @ Tindirin wilds. But, i dont wanna complain saying i dont get jewels at all i get some jewels too such as Nature, Water & Diamond(LoL).
I hope i upgrade all my gears with noble fineese jewels before i die :o

nelson131
09-25-2015, 11:20 AM
LoL....farming jewels for the next 36 years of my life is neither feasible nor possible for me....

xRyuzanki
09-25-2015, 11:26 AM
U need 7-10m x 18 slot for maxed noble jewel, or a couple of decades if u want farm it. Nice hope xD

Decades? :o. You can craft a standard gem (finesse,fury,chaos)by weeks only.

Edward Coug
09-25-2015, 11:31 AM

The difference between a noble jewel and standard jewel is only about a gazillion cracked gems or 10m in gold. Other than that, great comparison.

Lovingly
09-25-2015, 02:29 PM
just bit slow to farm aha :'))

hallowring
09-25-2015, 02:41 PM
{\[>^w^<]/}

Motherless_Child
09-25-2015, 03:24 PM
idk about how everyone feels about the new jewel system but i like it a whole lot (^u^) gives decent through avarage geared warrior class players like me something to get and catch up towards maxed X3. I find it amazing that the jewels can be combined to make a noble which is craftable and for some players affordable(\(^u^)/)! I for one think the jewel system was made to balance out AL a little and give hope to those who aren't so fortunenit also making a majority of players happy like me.(OvO)

p.s happy jewel farming everyone(\(>^w^<)/)

ign: hallowring

You said you are an AVERAGE warrior class.... You said noble jewels are affordable.... You do know that a noble fury would cost you 10+ mil, right???? I noticed you spoke of maxing gear x3, which means mythic everything, but i'm going to use legendary gear and 1 mythic as the subjects of the following example.... Let's say you have a legendary helm(2 slots), legendary armor(2 slots), legendary weapon(2 slots), legendary ring(2 slots), legendary pendant(2 slots), and a mythic belt(3 slots).... That's 130+ mil gold just to max everything with nobles (40+ mil with superbs) (99 mil is the max gold you can have).... So if everything was mythic and you maxed out everything with x3 nobles like you mentioned, well.... let's just say you are going to need to hit the lottery or skip paying rent for a couple of months just to be able to achieve this.... But that's just me speaking on the "affordable" portion of your post.....

As far as the jewel system goes.... Jewel drops need to be fine tuned so that we can have more of a realistic chance of maxing out our gear....... Before, we used gems, waited til 2x time grand chance weekend or whatever and used plat to quick craft gems to get a decent chance of a grand gem, and now, because of the terrible drop rates, you either have to spend like 10 mil gold for a noble (or like 3 mil for a superb)... This makes maxing out gear more expensive than buying top gear, a top weapon, and a top pet COMBINED and leaves most players with the option to either just buy fire, glacial, or blood gems for the +4 or just buy or craft weak jewels to get +3 or keep buying or crafting weak jewels to get a standard for +4, but that's about the max a person can endure in terms of effort, cost, and/or time....

This jewel concept can be/may be headed in the right direction but it's not yet likeable, not yet great, and couldn't possibly give any hope to those who aren't so fortunate (as you stated)....

We really need this jewel system to be improved....

debitmandiri
09-25-2015, 04:23 PM

I can socket fire/blood/glacial gem into my item by hours only and less cost :p

KnowledgeFTW
09-25-2015, 05:23 PM
As a warrior 10 - 11 fortified nature jewels give me 500 health which is good considering its low price.

Zuorsyra
09-25-2015, 05:53 PM
T r o l l .