PDA

View Full Version : event like last one just bad!

Tony Jimenez
09-25-2015, 01:32 AM
I think and I hope dont be the only disappointed with continuous super-simple mistakes that are still in the latest events ... in the latter just to start: run joke elite, combat awaken boss and win a wonderful prize like * orc neck * * * orc armor *** dunno what mods are thinking right now but spend ankh and potions to loot something trash when i can get in a normal map and looted from boss its just stupid
PLEASEEEEEE Fix the loot in this boss i dont want another 20 runs and still getting orc stuff

The kind soul
09-26-2015, 06:31 AM
I think and I hope dont be the only disappointed with continuous super-simple mistakes that are still in the latest events ... in the latter just to start: run joke elite, combat awaken boss and win a wonderful prize like * orc neck * * * orc armor *** dunno what mods are thinking right now but spend ankh and potions to loot something trash when i can get in a normal map and looted from boss its just stupid
PLEASEEEEEE Fix the loot in this boss i dont want another 20 runs and still getting orc stuff

+1

I just ran the king two times. Orc spirit in both

rstilzchen
09-26-2015, 07:16 AM
Spent 4 hours for this event and got 1m through selling beast essences and elite chests. Saved all gotten runes and fangs for myself and weapons for crafting. Going to play northal even more on the weekend. Right now it is golden geyser.

--------------------------------------------

For STS: loot from northal is really bugged. Sometimes one person gets nothing (nothing at all, not even any essence), when second person gets, for example, two elite chests.