PDA

View Full Version : How to double the "Mystery Armor Quests"

Oswizard
05-13-2011, 03:55 AM
I am trying to make a 139 str/ 139 int mage, my role play mainly as a tank, and I've reached 139 str already but the int is still just over 100 a bit. I've completed once the Mystery Armor Quests and I am holding a Mystery Armor of the Ancients (lv 50, 157 int), I can't equip it since my int is much lower than the requirement.

I heard that you can do the quests again to obtain another armor, and I need the str armor. Since I am holding 2 Mystery Helms of the Ancients in my inventory, both int and str, so I pretty believe that is true.

My question is how to start over again that quests, BTW I am on 2 quests, Imprisoned Treasure and Ok'tal Totems, should I complete them before I can start the Mystery Armor Quests again? Please kindly advise.

Thank your for your attention.

Oswizard
05-13-2011, 12:13 PM
I got the answer, you have to wait another day, and the daily quests would come again.

azulflame
05-13-2011, 05:59 PM
isn't the improsined treasure the second mystery armor quest?

Sketchup
07-07-2011, 08:41 PM
how do you get the armor becuase i have the helm and bow but dont know who to talk to to get the armor. pleas help

Eyesharp
07-11-2011, 12:28 PM
how do you get the armor becuase i have the helm and bow but dont know who to talk to to get the armor. pleas help

You talk to this guy named Endee in town I think that's his name but he'll have a green shirt and a golden dagger and black cowboy hat and He is a bird

Phoenixking
07-11-2011, 12:43 PM
To get the mystery quest is after you did the first one I just finished mine and jones gave me another quest it was mystery armor II quest so I'm just doing it
And I'm still doing first helm quest gem membership so you can still get it
Edit:imprisoned treasure is actually the mystery armor quest II so actually you are doing the quest so finish it

You talk to this guy named Endee in town I think that's his name but he'll have a green shirt and a golden dagger and black cowboy hat and He is a bird actually talk to jones and then look for take me to the forge in the option I know this cause I just finished quest

Elixirgod
05-26-2012, 09:09 PM
How do you get the helm?

PL_Keaton96
05-26-2012, 09:17 PM
What level does it require? Where do you get the quest? Help me out :D I'm lvl 61 mage str/int mix and idk how to do this?!?

Kixxler
05-26-2012, 11:38 PM
You could just respec your skill points for 2 platinum and then equip the int armor.

Appleisaac
05-27-2012, 12:22 PM
What level does it require? Where do you get the quest? Help me out :D I'm lvl 61 mage str/int mix and idk how to do this?!?

Im pretty sure it is a lv 50 quest :). Talk to some of the people in Alien Oasis (blacksmith?), and you can start the quest.

razerfingers
05-27-2012, 12:48 PM
You guys do realize this is a thread a year old? All lvl 50 pink cool items require 115 base well void, cosmos, and rift do aswell as cyber so prohably mystery aswell

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

13lacklegionz
05-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Im pretty sure it is a lv 50 quest :). Talk to some of the people in Alien Oasis (blacksmith?), and you can start the quest.

It's not a lvl 50 quest, I believe. I remember doing it in the 40's. The Cyber Quests, on the other hand, are only for lvl 50+.