PDA

View Full Version : Bad Farm Event Mechanics

nightmaresmoke
09-25-2015, 12:28 PM
This event does not promote cooperation at all just laziness and greed..

Candylicks
09-25-2015, 02:09 PM
Our guild is pleased with king and the fall event. We just run in a party for ingredients and stop to exchange fruit. No complaints on a totally free event with fun goodies!

nightmaresmoke
09-25-2015, 02:24 PM
Our guild is pleased with king and the fall event. We just run in a party for ingredients and stop to exchange fruit. No complaints on a totally free event with fun goodies!

uhmm i'm talking about pugs since no one is ol in my guild besides me -_- so i'm forced to go with pugs

Candylicks
09-25-2015, 02:27 PM
uhmm i'm talking about pugs since no one is ol in my guild besides me -_- so i'm forced to go with pugs

People are in town often looking to trade fruits, I think it's a nice way to meet people that way too. As far as the jerks who are snatching stuff in maps, I would personally just run solo then look for people to trade with in camp. They can't please everyone, right...

nightmaresmoke
09-25-2015, 02:52 PM
People are in town often looking to trade fruits, I think it's a nice way to meet people that way too. As far as the jerks who are snatching stuff in maps, I would personally just run solo then look for people to trade with in camp. They can't please everyone, right...

Yeah most pugs just running till end map to skipping all mobs just to get the items first like some say first come first served which is very annoying...

Befs
09-25-2015, 06:15 PM
As far as the jerks who are snatching stuff in maps, I would personally just run solo then look for people to trade with in camp.

*slinks into shadows*

oekeone
09-25-2015, 09:03 PM
I run solok in wilds the most place u can get is wilds lol Its easy I mostly use my war for a hour next hour my rogue next hour my mage its easy I made w0 harvest horns already took me a day and . Half to hurry things up!

Muhammad Asraf
09-25-2015, 10:22 PM
Hey... Not all players are like that... :(

Birdperson
10-18-2015, 02:03 PM
Yes I agree