PDA

View Full Version : A mill contest!

Vigilante
09-25-2015, 04:52 PM
Whoever makes the funniest sentence wins a mill, pretty legit. Basically I will be reading and scrolling your immature, stupidness, etc that makes me laugh and the one that pretty much cracks me up wins! The sentence could be either a sentence or essay if you please or whatever, but it has to be funny and amusing. Also you could do a meme if you want for those who can not write/ struggling. Please do not plagiarize stuff from the internet, I will know if you do! Do not underestimate this vigilante or else you wont win your mill you've been dreaming about on your wet bed! Furthermore, the date line will be maybe next week? Nahhh lets make it October 9, 2015. Let the funny people begin with their thingy! Good luck my wet kids

Ign: Joecarrol

First place: a mill ( 1.5mill now)
Second place: Too bad ( Maybe )
Third place: Sorry dood
Fourth place: Who just gives out a fourth place? wtf

Vigilante
09-26-2015, 09:13 AM
Yes, you can have more than 1 entry, just make it hilarious

Vigilante
09-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Seems like no one is posting, making it to 1.5mill now ;) Hopefully this would attract you guys

iRandom
09-26-2015, 04:37 PM
I don't play PL anymore so when sneaky wins give it to kingfu who needs the money.

Assault
09-26-2015, 07:34 PM
fat albert, poked his pickle, and made a tinckle in the ear of his dinkle.

Thatkidoverthere
09-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Sometimes I cover myself in Vaseline and pretend that I am a slug.

Groaning
09-27-2015, 04:17 PM
This will make you laugh, you will laugh and make me win.

Iilhopeliliil
09-27-2015, 05:19 PM
I looked into the mirror and saw myself blink.

*yes its supposed to be funny*

Groaning
09-27-2015, 06:30 PM
"There are no scammers in my guild my trusty officer boot them all" - Ice (aka. Drea)

Vigilante
09-27-2015, 07:34 PM
i looked into the mirror and saw myself blink.

*yes its supposed to be funny*

very funny, indeed

Vigilante
09-27-2015, 07:36 PM
I think Groaning is the best one atm, I dont know why.. I find it dumb but funny at the same time

hallowring
09-27-2015, 08:08 PM
sometimes i s#%* in a jar then smell my fingers at the sane time XD! lmao

Iilhopeliliil
09-28-2015, 07:05 AM
This will surely make you laugh: Grimdays is the best bear in PvP.

Waug
09-28-2015, 12:10 PM
OPest is pro.

Vigilante
09-28-2015, 03:51 PM
Groaning still has the lead! Someone beat his quote!

Iilhopeliliil
09-28-2015, 04:32 PM
Vigilante you are pro

Vigilante
09-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Vigilante you are pro

Wow thanks, but you are being so vague, exaggerate it pls, make me feel it man! Make it funny too

Groaning
09-28-2015, 06:35 PM
I is unbeatable :P

fruitbattwo
09-28-2015, 09:08 PM
This joke will make you laugh. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?121749-Groaning

Iilhopeliliil
09-29-2015, 01:55 AM
Vigilante is humourous but he can't get jokes.

Groaning
09-29-2015, 06:10 AM
This joke will make you laugh. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?121749-Groaning

wot D: you meanie

Waug
09-29-2015, 08:52 AM

H
M
M

U

D
I
D
N
T

L
I
K
E

I
T

B
U
T

S
T
I
L
L

U
R

Beautifull
Enchanted
Awesome
Charming
Humble

imnins
09-29-2015, 09:43 AM
"They say nothing is impossible, I do nothing everyday." Ohoh.... OOPSS!!!

*hides underground peeking eyes to see if anybody knows it where did I just get that* 👀

Vigilante
09-29-2015, 02:32 PM
Eww give me some good jokes that would make me get it for gawd sake

Vigilante
09-29-2015, 02:36 PM
You guys know Conan O'Brien? If so make it something similar to his. These two links below are funny videos that would make you laugh the entire 5-9mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ndZnfZdZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe8-1dbXZc

HeyitsTubs
09-29-2015, 06:01 PM
umm guys im pretty sure that he said to make it original and not plagiarse off the internet or link your entry to a 'work' made by someone else.

Groaning
09-30-2015, 01:43 PM
Shut up! Stupid kid.

Your acting more kid like den him ._.

Vigilante
09-30-2015, 02:34 PM
Groaning in da lead, who gonna beat this

fruitbattwo
09-30-2015, 05:39 PM
How is groan in the lead, he barely said anything. You're playing favorites

Vigilante
09-30-2015, 07:32 PM
How is groan in the lead, he barely said anything. You're playing favorites

I don't even know groaning, but his/her joke is irresistible and somehow can not be stopped. Its far better than everyones so far from my perspective and no, I'm not playing favorites, you don't have evidence! So say something that is true before you post it! I'm just giving the updates who is still in the current lead. I'm that type of person who wants to keep it active not like other contest where they will tell the winner in the exact due date. So have some gratitude mang that I'm doing this kind of stuff on my free time. GAWD and GEEZ HAVE SOME gratitude that IM DOING THIS

Vigilante
09-30-2015, 07:34 PM
H
M
M

U

D
I
D
N
T

L
I
K
E

I
T

B
U
T

S
T
I
L
L

U
R

Beautifull
Enchanted
Awesome
Charming
Humble

Comon I know you can do better than that, FUNNY PLS

Vigilante
09-30-2015, 07:37 PM
Vigilante is humourous but he can't get jokes.

Wow after reading this and your other previous post I think its either between you and groan. I like your attitude

Eternaltryhard
09-30-2015, 08:30 PM
Why 420 blaze it when I can donut glaze it!
-Expeke

Madfisho
09-30-2015, 09:10 PM
My dog is like a "mosque"ito, you have to slap it to make it stop sucking!

Sent From My Apple SmartWatch Using Tapatalk! :D

Madfisho
09-30-2015, 09:22 PM
In csgo when I peek around a corner I take a little leak! All the pros around me go gtfo geek! I'm so weak I get 1 tapped every time I click! Then I speak and they go, "Eekk why you gotta squeak in your mic!" And then again I take a little leak. Then my friend meek is so sleek he kills everyone and we win! "GO MEek!" "Wait, have you got a beak? Is that why you squeak?" Iseek justice when they say, "go die in a kreek!" "OH! YOU PRO! You Just FLEEKED(Flicked) ME WITH UR SNIPER! YU SO HARD TO BEat!", Says the other team. Congrats! You and meek know how to peek and not leak! The Leeks I were eating were causing me to leak. I sneak into the kitchen and chuck the leek in the bin! Then I'm walking out and the floor board Creaks! EEK! MUM PLEASE don't PEEK! Ty Vigilante for hosting!

Ignitedmage
10-01-2015, 07:11 AM
Well....
"When i ll be 75 i ll be the first one who ll be hunted" - Wondle

:o

Waug
10-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Comon I know you can do better than that, FUNNY PLS

then most probably u did not get a single bit of the classy joke and I wont joke for a million but for a bit fun. I ll give u another chance b4 I decodify the joke.

BTW I have a pretty good job for u if ur jobless and seeking a job, its ez and u ll get more than ur expectation per week, the job is to run with a torch just ahead a bullet train as the headlight of the train got damaged, if ur interested contact me, my mail is in my yt channel.thx.

HeyitsTubs
10-01-2015, 02:21 PM
Shut up! Stupid kid.

shut up u trash

Vigilante
10-01-2015, 03:13 PM
then most probably u did not get a single bit of the classy joke and I wont joke for a million but for a bit fun. I ll give u another chance b4 I decodify the joke.

BTW I have a pretty good job for u if ur jobless and seeking a job, its ez and u ll get more than ur expectation per week, the job is to run with a torch just ahead a bullet train as the headlight of the train got damaged, if ur interested contact me, my mail is in my yt channel.thx.

Hmmm is that suppose to be a joke because I'm honestly confused after reading your reply

Waug
10-01-2015, 08:48 PM
lel, you have to think well with my classy jokes, those aren't so ez to get, I'll de-codify a bit my prev honoring-

H
M
M

U

D
I
D
N
T

L
I
K
E

I
T

B
U
T

S
T
I
L
L

U
R

Beautifull
Enchanted
Awesome
Charming
Humble

Vigilante
10-01-2015, 08:52 PM
lel, you have to think well with my classy jokes, those aren't so ez to get, I'll de-codify a bit my prev honoring-

H
M
M

U

D
I
D
N
T

L
I
K
E

I
T

B
U
T

S
T
I
L
L

U
R

Beautifull
Enchanted
Awesome
Charming
Humble

Thought you were having so much affection towards me ;) Didnt know it was a classy joke

Iilhopeliliil
10-02-2015, 08:58 AM
It is hilarious to laugh at OPest's jokes. XD no personal issues, just for the laughs :P

Dofs
10-02-2015, 09:34 AM
"Can I sleep with you even 1 night?":stupid:
Hahaha

Waug
10-02-2015, 12:03 PM
Hahaha

oh ur that kinda warrior who is interested in another one.

Dofs
10-03-2015, 04:36 AM
Yes indeed.

Ignitedmage
10-03-2015, 07:48 AM
Hahaha

my eyes hurts or this was really said by dofs? :O

Bazinga!
10-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Tron is the best PvP guild.

So when do I collect my prize?

Vigilante
10-03-2015, 12:55 PM
6 more days and I'll announce the winner

canbolt
10-03-2015, 01:54 PM
I had a map which is made of crap but to make it I have to unwrap and take the sap of the trees that are present in both sides of a big gap

Hope u know what iam referring to :)

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Dofs
10-03-2015, 07:02 PM
my eyes hurts or this was really said by dofs? :O
You did not see anything... :v

oekeone
10-05-2015, 12:08 AM
So theres 2 guys at a classroom and one says " aye dude my pencil is big " *laughs* the second one says " you know what else is big 👀 ?" The other guy says " nah you nasty!" And the other guys says " my love for god!!" 😂😂😂😂

Vigilante
10-06-2015, 02:36 PM
3 days left and I'll determine the winner

Madfisho
10-06-2015, 04:37 PM
There is this game called 30 seconds to FQP, my comment was why play it when you can play with yourself. Maybe even quicker.

Befs
10-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Groaning is like a cloud, when he leaves it's a brighter day.

lelandbroome04
10-06-2015, 05:53 PM
So these guys are out hunting and suddenly one collapsed.. The other guy called 911 and the operator said hello? And the man said "yes hello I believe my friend I'd dead what do I do?
Operator - Sir, Before you make a claim like that we must know for sure if he is dead. Could you make sure he's dead please?

*gunshot in background*

Ma'am I'm pretty sure he's dead now

My Ign is Littlemangoby

Vigilante
10-06-2015, 08:00 PM
So these guys are out hunting and suddenly one collapsed.. The other guy called 911 and the operator said hello? And the man said "yes hello I believe my friend I'd dead what do I do?
Operator - Sir, Before you make a claim like that we must know for sure if he is dead. Could you make sure he's dead please?

*gunshot in background*

My Ign is Littlemangoby

Man that is the best I ever heard, nicely done

lelandbroome04
10-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Man that is the best I ever heard, nicely done
Haha thanks! Is this for pocket legends?

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Befs
10-06-2015, 08:30 PM

*gunshot in background*

My Ign is Littlemangoby

Not one sentence?

lelandbroome04
10-06-2015, 08:31 PM
Not one sentence?
?

My Ign is Littlemangoby

HeyitsTubs
10-06-2015, 08:40 PM
One day a wealthy man invited 4 people a Belgian, a German, a Russian, and a gypsy, to check out his beautiful million dollar worth Rolls Royce.

Before showing them the marvelous car, he asked them all to promise to just look at it and not steal anything. Putting all his trust in them, he let the Belgian take a look first.

"Wow", he said in astonishment! What a beauty! He was licking his lips at the sight of the luxurious car laying in front of him. Not being able to control himself any longer, he chipped off a small gold piece from the side of the door handle. "Ah at least this piece will serve as a memory of this dream car!" Feeling satisfied with his little souvenir he exited the room and let the next person take a look.

Next the German went in to witness it himself. Similarly to the Belgian, the German stared in awe at the beauty laying in front of him. However, unlike the Belgian luring over the beautiful sight and composition of the vehicle, the German was instantly attracted to the engine of the car. His eyes glued to it as he exclaimed "Ah now that's the power of German engineering!" Seeing that there were still two others waiting in line, he hurried and tore out some shiny pipes and engine pieces from the car. "Now this V16 engine will truly last as a lasting memory." Feeling satisfied with his claim, he stepped outside.

As soon as the German left the Russian sprinted into the room and locked the door shut. "Ah!!! He thought to himself... Now this is a true treasure for Mother Russia! Wasting no time, he starts breaking apart all that he considered valuable. Being a fat man, he was able to take quite a lot and stuff it inside his pockets, and eventually in the waves of his belly fat. His loot ranged from the gold plated drivers mirror to the platinum drivers clutch! After several minutes, he finally emerges out of the room with a wide grin on his face.

Lastly the Romanian goes in to take a look for himself, just as the others 'supposedly' had.

10 minutes go by and he is still there...

30 minutes go by and still..... he is still there.

The owner looks at his watch and shakes his head... "ugh" he snorted looking quite distressed

They keep waiting for an hour

two.

three...

Finally just about as the owner was about to lose his nerve the Romanian came out. He looked as if he just came out of a filthy Garbage truck. His whole body was full of dust. His hair was spiked up and turned from brown to grayish black. A frustrated look was evidently on his face.

Now it was time for the judging.

"Now let me see.... Who here held there nerve to just look at my car and steal anything!

He first came to the Belgian and searched him all over. Almost as they were about to give up, they finally found the small chip of gold nestled tightly in the hairy creases of his but. The owner was furious. "Get Out This Instant", he bellowed.

Not waiting to be told twice the Belgian ran for his life.

After using an air freshener to clear up the scent, he moved on to the German. It took a little less time for him to find all those pipes hidden. Not looking as he removed them due to their location.... he gave the German a fierce look "you Perverted Freak!"

He moved on to the Russian. Before he even began checking him car pieces already started clattering to the floor. The owner not wanting to waste any more of his valuable time dismissed him quickly by saying "you greedy scum. Go back to where you belong you Borschevic.

Finally he moved on to the Romanian. He did his usual check a discouraged look already showing on his face. However finding nothing, he was utterly confused and continued searching harder and harder, patting down every inch of his body leaving no more than a milimeter inbetween scans. After several minutes of vigorous and relentless searchingm the owner finally gave up. "WOW. Now this is a truthful person!"

As the owner preached on about telling the truth and blah blah blah, the romanian muttered in an unaudible voice. "Those idiots took all the gear.. No wonder i couldn't start the car."

Heroelite
10-06-2015, 09:08 PM
My college professor: "Any questions?"
me: "ya, wat the fuk?"

lelandbroome04
10-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Whose in the lead? Oh and what do you call a nun in a wheelchair?

Virgin Mobile

Vigilante
10-07-2015, 02:41 PM
Haha thanks! Is this for pocket legends?

Yeah this is for Pocket legends

lelandbroome04
10-07-2015, 02:41 PM
I have the heart of a lion.... And a lifetime ban from the sandiego zoo....

My Ign is Littlemangoby

Vigilante
10-07-2015, 02:48 PM
My college professor: "Any questions?"
me: "ya, wat the fuk?"

Even though this is short, this is funny and amazing. This happens in life, love it

Not one sentence?

As long as its funny my friend

Vigilante
10-07-2015, 02:55 PM
I might be doing the same concept of this contest again after Oct 9.

HeyitsTubs
10-07-2015, 04:56 PM
When will the winner be chosen?

and here's another little joke i made up. (meme)

Black guy moves in next door.

Value of house goes down 50%.

Iilhopeliliil
10-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Asians are tall

(I'm asian)

HeyitsTubs
10-07-2015, 05:05 PM
heres another:

one day a man rides his Ferrari with his mother. As they were driving, the mother notices a knife laying on the dashboard. She asks her son "Why do you have a knife on the dashboard?" Her son replies "What a question... So that i can cut the curb!"

Vigilante
10-07-2015, 08:51 PM
The chosen winner will be Oct. 9

Promagin
10-07-2015, 11:12 PM
Ur mom goes to college.

Vigilante
10-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Tomorrow will be the determination of da winner! and Indeed I will be doing the same contest again
and I really do appreciate for the people who participated, thanks

HeyitsTubs
10-08-2015, 03:21 PM
looking forward to it :)

NoobianOfAlterra
10-08-2015, 09:23 PM
This sudden hot weather is making me sweat more than a blind lesbian at a fish market!

;)

(no offence meant to anyone, one of my best friends is a proud lesbian and she's fab and loved that joke :D )

Ign: killernewb

HeyitsTubs
10-09-2015, 02:30 PM
This sudden hot weather is making me sweat more than a blind lesbian at a fish market!

;)

(no offence meant to anyone, one of my best friends is a proud lesbian and she's fab and loved that joke :D )

uhhh....

no comment.

lelandbroome04
10-10-2015, 08:40 PM

;)

I found that funny lmao

iRandom
10-11-2015, 05:50 PM
So I take it Groaning opened up a Victor's Secret down the lane?? That's what you do with 60000 gold, right?