PDA

View Full Version : How to lvl up quick!

Jabalba
05-13-2011, 05:22 AM
Well for the first reason you aren't leveling up quick is that you may be in to low of a dungeon so you have to move to a higher level one

You may be having trouble leveling up because it seems like it takes forever to gain exp. You could buy experience elixirs with platinum but just wait until the next update where you can buy elixirs with gold

If you do not want to wait for the next update to buy elixirs with gold you should get a high leveled person and ask them to power-level you and a reasonable price is 100-1,000 gold per level

Corpser
05-13-2011, 07:48 AM
um please to not encourage power lvling it creates mynas gens that quit early and also make noob players its a very bad side affect.

Redbridge
05-13-2011, 08:05 AM
The best way to level up quicker, is to fully understand there is no quick way to level up.

To level up smarter and more effectively (not headless chicken quicker) just read all the useful guides on the forums and fan-sites, complete as many of the quests as possible, run with full teams of 5 in every map (as you get extra XP), Learn your character and how to play that class (it really isn't about just pressing some buttons) and enjoy the ride.

There is plenty of content to enjoy and if you get bored, create a second or third alt (character), or try PvP.

Check out the url in the bottom of my signature, it lists some of the best guide that people have taken the time to read to maker things easier for levelling.

Suentous PO
07-11-2011, 02:37 PM
:confused: "mynas gens"?
huh?

Survivorfan
07-11-2011, 02:53 PM
:confused: "mynas gens"?
huh?
Before they nerfed tombs of mynas, and make a level minimum for levels, people would be powerleveled there. They don't really know how to play the game and whine a lot. So the generation of those players are the mynas gen

Suentous PO
07-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Glad I wasn't around then. Like not knowing what the cold war was.
Thnx

cuard
07-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Lol i stackud up there but it was only after i leveled main farliy I even had to wait for new expos after 25 :D

Katastrophe
07-12-2011, 08:59 PM
:cool:
Hahahahaha!
LOL