PDA

View Full Version : Drop rate spirit tags

Robhawk
09-26-2015, 11:30 AM
Imho the drop rate of spirit tags (needed to craft new legendary weapon) should be increased a lot! I did many runs and i lootet just 2 of them! Having in mind that it takes 232 spirit tags to craft 1 final legendary weapon and they only drop from the new king boss the timeframe for crafting 1 of these weapons is like 2 or 3 years and running like 4000 runs on a boss that is only available for 24h here and then...

xRyuzanki
09-26-2015, 12:03 PM
Try to open Orc king treasure chest. It also drop orc spirit :)

Robhawk
09-26-2015, 12:09 PM
Try to open Orc king treasure chest. It also drop orc spirit :)

How many chests to open for 232 spirit tags? :stupid: For that gold one could buy some mythic l41 weapons! I mean we speak about a legendary weapon with not too great stats!

xRyuzanki
09-26-2015, 12:22 PM
How many chests to open for 232 spirit tags? :stupid: For that gold one could buy some mythic l41 weapons!

Spirit tags ??. LOL
If you're talking about the Orc SPIRIT , They have a high chance to drop from elite northal . also by opening orc king treasure chest duh.
I did 8 runs yesterday and I got 6 orc spirit . Look also in CS / consignment shop if you need them badly.

Edward Coug
09-26-2015, 12:28 PM
How many chests to open for 232 spirit tags? :stupid: For that gold one could buy some mythic l41 weapons! I mean we speak about a legendary weapon with not too great stats!

The problem isn't the drop rate. It's the stats on the weapon. It's not worth crafting unless you're a collector. There were a gazillion orc spirits selling in auction for 3k during the King event, and the price will be even lower next time. I recommend that you simply sell the components and save for a mythic weapon. You would be much better off.

Robhawk
09-26-2015, 12:30 PM
The problem isn't the drop rate. It's the stats on the weapon. It's not worth crafting unless you're a collector. There were a gazillion orc spirits selling in auction for 3k during the King event, and the price will be even lower next time. I recommend that you simply sell the components and save for a mythic weapon. You would be much better off.

The problem is i already bought all items that it takes, including recipes worth more then 200 orc tags...

Edward Coug
09-26-2015, 12:34 PM
The problem is i already bought all items that it takes, including recipes worth more then 200 orc tags...

You can sell the weapons after you craft them for a nice profit. That's what I did when I bought a couple of recipes by mistake.

xRyuzanki
09-26-2015, 12:39 PM

If I'm correct That Emoticon means STuPiD . Don't call me stupid D:.

Farming is tough , but its tougher if you're stupid. ( Just saying ).

extrapayah
09-27-2015, 03:22 AM
i see, so in total we need 236 orc spirit to craft one elite legendary weapon? hmmm way to many... the weapon supposed to be farmable, right?

my definition of farmable is attainable within adequate time without buying from others... this one is ridiculous...

Robhawk
09-27-2015, 05:02 AM
So i guess you are lucky then. I did around 50 elite runs and got like 5 orc spirits!

Jazzi
09-27-2015, 12:38 PM
Yes,

the drop rate is very low and it will take an obscene amount of time to farm them on your own. We have several such quests though. The main problem with all 4 of them, although the farm time of stampy is much more reasonable than the other 3, is the quality f what u get after u put in all that time: mediocre items, which are far from the best. I really hope the procs are unbelievably good and in the case of the rogue ones not dependent on auto attacks.

Kakashis
09-27-2015, 02:36 PM
hehe I'm just going to save my gold this expansion.

Ipoopsy
09-27-2015, 04:25 PM
i see, so in total we need 236 orc spirit to craft one elite legendary weapon? hmmm way to many... the weapon supposed to be farmable, right?

my definition of farmable is attainable within adequate time without buying from others... this one is ridiculous...

Then stop lurking in forum and go play the game.

Jazzi
09-27-2015, 05:54 PM
Then stop lurking in forum and go play the game.

Aren't you nice haahahahahahaha. Most valuable comment of the month ;)

Bidiel
09-28-2015, 10:53 AM
Yes >:)

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Zuorsyra
09-29-2015, 05:58 PM
IMO its worth the 236 Orc tags, I'm halfway to obtaining the new staff and it won't be fair for the people keeping this event alive by buying Orc spirits and staffs if drop rates were increased.

Drop rates are fine, I don't even mind the double triple chests for one person even though it's quite a motivation killing bug.

These weapons are NOT worth the 236 Orc Spirits*
They're a huge let down, they have poor stats and their proc is practically useless (Spell crafted the staff and made a thread, you should have a look).

Befs
09-30-2015, 09:40 AM
These weapons are NOT worth the 236 Orc Spirits*
They're a huge let down, they have poor stats and their proc is practically useless (Spell crafted the staff and made a thread, you should have a look).

He was the third person too reply...

Keep in mind u replied 15th...

Zuorsyra
09-30-2015, 03:41 PM
He was the third person too reply...

Keep in mind u replied 15th...

Yes so what? Does it matter? Is it a bad thing?

Befs
09-30-2015, 04:00 PM
Yes so what? Does it matter? Is it a bad thing?

U were telling him to look at the thread, which I was pointing out that he clearly did.

Zuorsyra
09-30-2015, 08:39 PM
U were telling him to look at the thread, which I was pointing out that he clearly did.

Oh I don't know if he did.
I told him to have a look in case he didn't.