PDA

View Full Version : Stampy AA removes ally pools

Ravager
09-26-2015, 02:57 PM
It should only remove enemy/opponent pools.
Has this issue in both PVE and PVP.

Oursizes
09-26-2015, 07:12 PM
Honestly I don't know how to respond to this other than saying sts fooled us again. Or maybe we didnt understand properly. I just went back to the stampy announcement and it said the aa removes pools, it didnt say ally/enemy. So im guessing its for all pools? If so, this pet is fried(get t?)

Candylicks
09-26-2015, 08:01 PM
I was going to post this thx Rav. I'm sure it's bug they will fix but yes Stampy removes your party pools. It's cute but Def needs a tweak.

pompous
09-26-2015, 08:01 PM
Honestly I don't know how to respond to this other than saying sts fooled us again. Or maybe we didnt understand properly. I just went back to the stampy announcement and it said the aa removes pools, it didnt say ally/enemy. So im guessing its for all pools? If so, this pet is fried(get t?)

Haha great pun. It has to be a bug. If not, blockers will just use it to hurt the team

will0
09-28-2015, 10:55 PM
PVE will be bad using him .... no wonder it is almost 2m in gold ... no value arcane pet.. nobody even want to buy

Candylicks
09-29-2015, 11:43 AM
Toor's fissure's will be affected by Stampy's ability in a coming update. In regards Stampy's clearing of PvE and PvP friendly pools, this is by design. From our perspective it's a powerful activated ability, so this adds a strategic element to the appropriate time to use his ability rather than just anytime is the right time. There's more to Stampy then just using your AA when pools are up, as you might clear out your friends buffs!

/\ Cara posted that in another thread... seems like Stampy is not bugged and he does remove any pool Ally or not.

mesalin
09-29-2015, 12:10 PM
Toor's fissure's will be affected by Stampy's ability in a coming update. In regards Stampy's clearing of PvE and PvP friendly pools, this is by design. From our perspective it's a powerful activated ability, so this adds a strategic element to the appropriate time to use his ability rather than just anytime is the right time. There's more to Stampy then just using your AA when pools are up, as you might clear out your friends buffs!

/\ Cara posted that in another thread... seems like Stampy is not bugged and he does remove any pool Ally or not.
Really? O.o
So stampy + toor / nilbog / breeze / sns is just ... Lol
I don't see this pet in pve /PvP in random run.

<Forgiveness>

will0
09-29-2015, 05:43 PM
i dont find him very powerful than neckro :) alot of people complain when i ran elite with stampy. "please don't use such a nab skill on stampy" I guess it cancel neckro buff or clear breeze freeze pool who will like that? Elite is not such an easy map nowadays with this in effect on an arcane pet like stampy

Oursizes
09-29-2015, 09:33 PM
Yea because we totally need to clear toors fissures in pve! Lol great pet.

Edward Coug
09-30-2015, 04:18 PM
i dont find him very powerful than neckro :) alot of people complain when i ran elite with stampy. "please don't use such a nab skill on stampy" I guess it cancel neckro buff or clear breeze freeze pool who will like that? Elite is not such an easy map nowadays with this in effect on an arcane pet like stampy

It doesn't cancel the Nekro shield or Breeze's freeze.

Even in its current state where it removes ally pools (which, despite what the developers have said, is unintended), it's still a useful pet.

will0
09-30-2015, 07:14 PM
It doesn't cancel the Nekro shield or Breeze's freeze.

Even in its current state where it removes ally pools (which, despite what the developers have said, is unintended), it's still a useful pet.

I think you should test stampy more, it does cancel breeze freeze and Nilbog pool

*Tested it didnt cancel Neckro ones

Royalty
10-03-2015, 11:14 PM
Stampy is one of those pets STS added to make the game more challenging. Which is cool... but woulda been cool if they told the public..

~ For future note ... ^^^

Wazakesy
10-04-2015, 07:27 PM
In PVE it's supposed to be used against the enemy and not pvp, it just seems like using stampy is basically using a shotgun holding in the wrong position and sharpnelling yourself.