PDA

View Full Version : Additional Function Of Ignore

nightmaresmoke
09-26-2015, 03:30 PM
Here's the problem of ignore button on social options as i have noticed ignore only makes you not to see the person you've ignored messages, my idea is once u put the person on your ignore list you will not be on the same map it means the person you've ignored will be blocked from entering your current pve map location ever again (except when you're in a town map) the function will only work when you're on a pve map coz honestly i'm really get mad when some parasites leeches etc.. whatever word with the same meaning are in the map, this will help pugs so much only dedicated farmers will be on the map and finally there will be no more parasite left. Because reporting does not work at all and most parasite are arrogant and that pisses me off a lot since nothing can be done atm, please StS Devs Mods And Producers make this happen everyone will be happy if this will be implemented including me :) Please Think This Thoroughly and Ty In Advance.

kydrian
09-26-2015, 05:10 PM
Eh your post could have sound a bit better,
you know how sts is with "Constructive"
I agree I've been doing the king and had a few people run with me that were low geared which I had no problem with
But when they die they stay dead until the health bar is low and use a ankh to come back alive and use a excuse
"Sorry lag" which pisses me off because its funny how they come back alive at the last minute the boss is about to die.
I don't like doing runs with pt because I don't find it necessary when the boss is easy to do with average geared players.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
09-26-2015, 06:35 PM
Eh your post could have sound a bit better,
you know how sts is with "Constructive"
I agree I've been doing the king and had a few people run with me that were low geared which I had no problem with
But when they die they stay dead until the health bar is low and use a ankh to come back alive and use a excuse
"Sorry lag" which pisses me off because its funny how they come back alive at the last minute the boss is about to die.
I don't like doing runs with pt because I don't find it necessary when the boss is easy to do with average geared players.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Sorry if i sound rude about parasites leeches but that's how i feel about them you can't do anything since you can't boot a player out that privilege is only for the al gm mods and devs normal players like us can't do anything at all so this additional function will really help us all, if this is implemented those parasites would disappear or will be forced to play fairly coz they cant play anymore if everyone have blocked them and finally farming wouldn't be frustrating anymore.

Oursizes
09-26-2015, 08:11 PM
+1. Let farmers farm and let leeches have an afk battle with each other.

Zylx
09-26-2015, 10:47 PM
This would be fine, but what about parties? Player A ignores Player C, but Player B invites Player A and Player C to his party?

nightmaresmoke
09-27-2015, 09:58 AM

My point exactly lol @afkbattle

nightmaresmoke
09-27-2015, 10:00 AM
This would be fine, but what about parties? Player A ignores Player C, but Player B invites Player A and Player C to his party?

Well you'll just have to un-ignore him/her simple as that and who would in the right mind wants to party a parasite?

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2015, 12:17 AM
Might cause game lag, still remember how laggy the ignore system was when it got tweaked, but ya I plus one this idea will help keep a tab of a lot of fishy people

Oh it got tweaked when? yeah this help us farmers a lot no more people saying when we got to boss sorry lag zzz goodness its super obvious he/she is lying coz ive noticed when there's a player experience a real lag most of the time the players vanishes from the map literally you can't see them at all but you will know if they're still there fighting bcoz of the pet dunno bout the others but that's what i always witness most of the time.

Wutzgood
09-30-2015, 02:00 PM

I would love this. Although I'd rather them leech then reset the boss.

illwilly
10-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Here's the problem of ignore button on social options as i have noticed ignore only makes you not to see the person you've ignored messages, my idea is once u put the person on your ignore list you will not be on the same map it means the person you've ignored will be blocked from entering your current pve map location ever again (except when you're in a town map) the function will only work when you're on a pve map coz honestly i'm really get mad when some parasites leeches etc.. whatever word with the same meaning are in the map, this will help pugs so much only dedicated farmers will be on the map and finally there will be no more parasite left. Because reporting does not work at all and most parasite are arrogant and that pisses me off a lot since nothing can be done atm, please StS Devs Mods And Producers make this happen everyone will be happy if this will be implemented including me :) Please Think This Thoroughly and Ty In Advance.

U know something is wrong when u meet more people u want to ignore then befriend... seriously, i cannot log on without someone saying "give me gold" or "sorry sir, i hate to ask but can i have some gold or stuff" and such, and most towns there some scamming eighter with promocodes or copy ur gear.. i try not to ignor beggars, but ask 2 or more times when i do not reply and they go to ignore with the scammers without a reply from me.

nightmaresmoke
10-10-2015, 04:28 PM
U know something is wrong when u meet more people u want to ignore then befriend... seriously, i cannot log on without someone saying "give me gold" or "sorry sir, i hate to ask but can i have some gold or stuff" and such, and most towns there some scamming eighter with promocodes or copy ur gear.. i try not to ignor beggars, but ask 2 or more times when i do not reply and they go to ignore with the scammers without a reply from me.

Errr its not for the beggars FYI its for those who don't a thing at pugs just moves when the boss had spawn aka the PARASITES i think you didn't understand the point of my post really, my advise analyze before talking thnx.

Azrizal Rahimy
10-10-2015, 05:30 PM
Im very agree with this idea!!!Improvise the ignore systems.

mesalin
10-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Nice idea
It should work like that.

<Forgiveness>