PDA

View Full Version : One tank that doesn't need a nerf...

Befs
09-26-2015, 03:39 PM

Just woah...

Energizeric
09-26-2015, 04:35 PM
Perhaps good gear statistics, but his performance stats (in the lower right) leave a lot to be desired... 25/1 KDR in PvE for a tank is pretty sad.

Ravager
09-26-2015, 04:37 PM
Yes. He needs a buff.

kydrian
09-26-2015, 04:58 PM
Just because he has good stats doesn't mean he can't get killed easily.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Oursizes
09-26-2015, 05:01 PM
His kdr says he needs a buff.

ClumsyCactus
09-26-2015, 05:12 PM
@everyone talking bout kdr

Who cares about kdr

KnowledgeFTW
09-26-2015, 05:51 PM
Just because he has good stats dosen't mean that he is good in general.

Also you can see how he sacrificed armor for health. Just pointing it out.

Maridos
09-26-2015, 06:14 PM

Just woah...

A real Player... who didnt farmed dummys i bet... like many doing. Nice ss. Whats his name here? I heard he is richest player in AL?? Zeus?

Oursizes
09-26-2015, 06:24 PM
A real Player... who didnt farmed dummys i bet... like many doing. Nice ss. Whats his name here? I heard he is richest player in AL?? Zeus?

Umm what. ?

Imsofancy
09-26-2015, 07:25 PM
Zeus and Sultan are different people. Unless I have been lied to this entire time.

Befs
09-26-2015, 07:50 PM
People complain about tanks not having enough damage and I found this.

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously, just someone cool I found

Ebezaanec
09-26-2015, 08:04 PM

There's a difference between dmg stats and actual dmg output.

Even if he is an excellent tank (with those stats), people will still take a rogue.

Midievalmodel
09-26-2015, 08:10 PM

The damage stats from his weapon (arcane Maul) is all for show. For those of you not familiar with the arcane maul having subpar actual skill damage but over-inflated fake stat damage. This is in fact true. So his "fake" stat damage does not correlate to his skill damage. A warrior with a bonesaw showing 720 damage on the stat page has a much much higher skill damage than this warrior showing 1000 damage.

Edward Coug
09-27-2015, 01:43 AM
The damage stats from his weapon (arcane Maul) is all for show. For those of you not familiar with the arcane maul having subpar actual skill damage but over-inflated fake stat damage. This is in fact true. So his "fake" stat damage does not correlate to his skill damage. A warrior with a bonesaw showing 720 damage on the stat page has a much much higher skill damage than this warrior showing 1000 damage.

This is exactly like the level 46 legendary bows. Everyone assumes they hit harder than the myth bows but they don't. They have a ton of fake damage.

kydrian
09-27-2015, 01:51 AM

Not having enough damage? Where do you hear this lol?
Tanks are complaining that they are easy to kill and are mostly likely a class that slows down runs and dies in 1 hits.
Which is true I don't see a tank complaining about Damage

Greatankush
09-27-2015, 05:31 AM
Tanks are complaining that they are easy to kill and are mostly likely a class that slows down runs and dies in 1 hits.

Exactly....

I am a war too and die too often with my fckn kdr sooooo bad

Transfordark
09-27-2015, 05:48 AM
Yes we we're not asking for a damage buff at least make us properly do the task we're required to do which is tanking.
Gives tanks what they need.
Buff the Warriors.

mesalin
09-27-2015, 07:59 AM
Tank isn't armor and hp?

<Forgiveness>

Befs
09-27-2015, 08:10 AM

When every tank and their mother was complaining about not being needed in elite runs and being useless bc people want a fast run?

kydrian
09-27-2015, 11:18 AM
When every tank and their mother was complaining about not being needed in elite runs and being useless bc people want a fast run?
I really don't want to argue but I'll just say this once and be done

That is true they were complaining about being useless but they never said they needed damage.
They were asking for a buff to be able to take hits And survive and to also hold aggro and taunt the enemies longer so the Dps will survive. So they can be used in Elites and play their role in the game.

Eldorado
09-27-2015, 10:25 PM
The problem is not that warrior have poor def and hp or survivabily. The main problem is the one or two hit bosses and high damage mobs. The maps are designed to use lots of ankhs and all classes are affected by this and not just warriors. If a warrior can be 1 or 2 hit then what of the other class that have half the hp and armor compared to warrior. Fix warriors to hold aggro effectively and make warriors buff a party buff. This will improve party survivability without further making warriors too op. Stacking multiple warrior in pvp is beyond op already and damage stats is in par with mages and rogues while keeping the massive hp and armor.

Serancha
09-27-2015, 11:18 PM
Just because he has good stats dosen't mean that he is good in general.

Also you can see how he sacrificed armor for health. Just pointing it out.

2400 armour is plenty. The issue is not gear with warriors - it is the lack of warriors who actually play PvE well.

I can count 4 off the top of my head who are actually very good pve warriors. The rest are either pvp oriented and try to use those same techniques in PvE, or they have gear but lack experience. It is not totally their fault since the age of PvE warriors ended a couple of years ago, but even if StS makes adjustments to make warriors beneficial in PvE tomorrow, there will be a period of months while those who play warrior actually have to learn how to play the class well.

Conversely, most rogues and mages have no clue how to run with a warrior - always running ahead and grabbing aggro when that just cripples their fatty by making his job 3x harder. If a rogue does the pull then the warrior has to take the aggro of all those mobs from the rogue, at the same time as he is fighting to keep the aggro he manages to get from going back to the dps. If warriors get adjusted to become relevant in PvE, there will also be a large learning curve for rogues and mages.

Cody Black
09-27-2015, 11:26 PM
2400 armour is plenty. The issue is not gear with warriors - it is the lack of warriors who actually play PvE well.

I can count 4 off the top of my head who are actually very good pve warriors. The rest are either pvp oriented and try to use those same techniques in PvE, or they have gear but lack experience. It is not totally their fault since the age of PvE warriors ended a couple of years ago, but even if StS makes adjustments to make warriors beneficial in PvE tomorrow, there will be a period of months while those who play warrior actually have to learn how to play the class well.

Conversely, most rogues and mages have no clue how to run with a warrior - always running ahead and grabbing aggro when that just cripples their fatty by making his job 3x harder. If a rogue does the pull then the warrior has to take the aggro of all those mobs from the rogue, at the same time as he is fighting to keep the aggro he manages to get from going back to the dps. If warriors get adjusted to become relevant in PvE, there will also be a large learning curve for rogues and mages.

Uhh cs cs cs potion cs cs potion
Then cover party with heal

I agree, it is tough and playing with certain people makes it harder.

KnowledgeFTW
09-28-2015, 12:07 AM

I agree. Just found it interesting since most warriors including me pick health over armor.

And for aggro, i completely agree with you. I'm rendered useless in PvE since the DPS always rush up first and kill them.

Kingofninjas
09-28-2015, 05:23 PM
Firstly, it isn't hard to get such stats. You just need a damage lix. Secondly, I have clashes against him, and there is a reason his kdr is negative. Assuming he plays at a similar skill level in PvE, there a lot to be wanted there as well.

foreveryoung
09-28-2015, 11:03 PM
Damage elixer lol

SuperxNova
10-10-2015, 08:52 AM
I don't care I have a warrior and I care about my kdr currently 8947 kills with no deaths I seen talk to the hand 1.3m kills and like 300 deaths I want a kdr like that

Ucamaeben
10-10-2015, 12:38 PM

I love playing warrior and I feel like my stats and game play are above average. I will tell you that I get 1 hit and whacked by mobs.

Warriors should be built so that their skill sets are needed or sought after for parties:

1. More health and/or armor for survivability.
2. Ability to stun mobs, shield party from damage, or heal protect party longer or more frequently.
3. Ability to dispel / 1 hit mob bad guys as a active skill or a proc to a warrior weapon. Something like maridos AA.

I like to do damage and beat people up. It's especially useful in small group or on solo run. I don't feel like I slow a party down too much, especially on elite runs.

Shackler
10-10-2015, 11:37 PM
Are you sure bro? Check my stats.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/10/be5bd212fd0468112fef49e9b7a46904.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/10/bb5911f845e3353cfff173259835be84.jpg

Stats are pure on both photo.
No dmg elix nor effigy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaizor
10-10-2015, 11:41 PM
Oh oh! I want to brag too!

Vengeful Blood

Normal no buffs

Dex Scene
10-11-2015, 12:40 AM
I don't care I have a warrior and I care about my kdr currently 8947 kills with no deaths I seen talk to the hand 1.3m kills and like 300 deaths I want a kdr like that
Who cares about KDR???
Only a newcomer judges people with KDR.
8947 kills with 0 death?
Pve? Well wt4 km3 kt are great way to farm kills without death. What's in it to take pride?
Pvp? Yeah dummy farming ftw right?

Shackler
10-11-2015, 06:18 AM
Who cares about KDR???
Only a newcomer judges people with KDR.
8947 kills with 0 death?
Pve? Well wt4 km3 kt are great way to farm kills without death. What's in it to take pride?
Pvp? Yeah dummy farming ftw right?

Most LB guilds do. You need a minimum amount of PVE kills and positive pvp kdr to join. Farming pve kills in wt4 is ok. No one cares about it. But dummy farming is against ToS.

Dex Scene
10-11-2015, 06:28 AM
Most LB guilds do. You need a minimum amount of PVE kills and positive pvp kdr to join. Farming pve kills in wt4 is ok. No one cares about it. But dummy farming is against ToS.
LB guilds ask foe minimum kills to join them . They don't ask for 2000:1 kdr or something to join them.
Kdr means KILL DEATH RATIO.
I don't know I know any guild which ask for a ratio.

Ucamaeben
10-11-2015, 08:32 AM
Some impressive stats, wow! Makes me wonder about how much time people put into their toons and if they are looking for instant gratification. I've got so much room for stats improvement and I know it's going to take time. A +6, +7 fury is going to take time and/or money. Patience is a virtue in this game.

MasterP
10-11-2015, 08:54 AM
i had those stats about 2 months ago with my para maul.. old news.. This is also an example of, money cant buy you everything (skill)