PDA

View Full Version : Tactical vs. Mac Apple 99-3

Arrowz
09-26-2015, 05:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihY2RBic6bM

Tactical vs. Mac Apple

Tactical: 99 Mac Apple: 3

for those of you who will say we were higher lvl, we willingly had somebody sit out and still won 4v5 so thats not a very good excuse

Trenton
09-26-2015, 08:39 PM
The 3 who died must have been pretty embarrassed xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Excuses
09-27-2015, 01:53 AM
Meh. I died once in there..
And you are even not in tactical atm. -_-

Arrowz
09-27-2015, 08:24 AM
Meh. I died once in there..
And you are even not in tactical atm. -_-

Even then its still tactical vs. mac apple...

hpmyname
09-27-2015, 10:09 PM
IM CURIOUS ABOUT YOU ARROWS. YOUR OFFICER FROM MVP guild as far as i know MVPs are mortal enemy of nostek guild old rebirth / now tacticals. i was mvp and i know when your facing nostek guild. YOU ARE ALSO LIKE A FARM DUMMY. and now you act like your one of the best in tactical? your so funny, even without you in tactical they are still strong guild ..unlike you feeling strong coz you joining tacticals. but you cant defend your MVP GUILD AGAINST THEM...you defeated mac apples yeah but their member and allies never join to enemy just to have A FAME winning game to say that they are strong. your still NOTHING against TACTICAL.

ps.

why you dont have a post video when you are in mvp fighting against tactical, why? coz your always DUMMY fighting against tacticals.

Arrowz
09-27-2015, 11:36 PM
IM CURIOUS ABOUT YOU ARROWS. YOUR OFFICER FROM MVP guild as far as i know MVPs are mortal enemy of nostek guild old rebirth / now tacticals. i was mvp and i know when your facing nostek guild. YOU ARE ALSO LIKE A FARM DUMMY. and now you act like your one of the best in tactical? your so funny, even without you in tactical they are still strong guild ..unlike you feeling strong coz you joining tacticals. but you cant defend your MVP GUILD AGAINST THEM...you defeated mac apples yeah but their member and allies never join to enemy just to have A FAME winning game to say that they are strong. your still NOTHING against TACTICAL.

ps.

why you dont have a post video when you are in mvp fighting against tactical, why? coz your always DUMMY fighting against tacticals.

lmao i havent been in mvpvp in 6 months, and ive been in tactical for months. Why dont u learn ur facts before talking hmm?

hpmyname
09-28-2015, 12:16 AM
lmao i havent been in mvpvp in 6 months, and ive been in tactical for months. Why dont u learn ur facts before talking hmm?

now you denie your original guild mvp? you never play in 6months? are you in drunk? for sure ur not. coz i played the time when you are in guild your always online DONT DENIE IT..pls...now the FAME IS YOURS..You now dominating the GW. its because your in tactical...thats 100% REAL.. pirania is in tactical also but i have a lot of respect to him. UNLIKE you, your making noise in this thread since you join TACTICAL showing your dominating the game..but the real is when the time your in mvp i cant even see your post video coz your always lose.. DONT LIE...now THE FAME IS YOURS....GG

ColaxRic
09-28-2015, 05:23 AM
now you denie your original guild mvp? you never play in 6months? are you in drunk? for sure ur not. coz i played the time when you are in guild your always online DONT DENIE IT..pls...now the FAME IS YOURS..You now dominating the GW. its because your in tactical...thats 100% REAL.. pirania is in tactical also but i have a lot of respect to him. UNLIKE you, your making noise in this thread since you join TACTICAL showing your dominating the game..but the real is when the time your in mvp i cant even see your post video coz your always lose.. DONT LIE...now THE FAME IS YOURS....GG

Um first learn some English. Btw Mvp still exists? Haven't seen one in months and I don't see why you're crying about someone who has left their guild. No need to have grudge just because someone left. Just because someone joins a guild, doesn't mean he/she needs to stay there forever. :)

Excuses
09-28-2015, 07:38 AM
Mvpvp got disbanded as gm had been inactive. Their members found new place. Some went to imp, Exilez, xpsy and Tactical too.
It's not their fault that mvpvp got disbanded. As I know some officers tried to rebuild mvpvp but didn't work well.

I just said 'you are not in tactical atm' because he left guild for a couple of days when he posted the video. Xp
Please let's make less drama over this. Everyone has a right to choose their guild, especially when thier guild got disbanded.

But I do hope he does less tt. Xp

hpmyname
09-28-2015, 08:10 AM
Mvpvp got disbanded as gm had been inactive. Their members found new place. Some went to imp, Exilez, xpsy and Tactical too.
It's not their fault that mvpvp got disbanded. As I know some officers tried to rebuild mvpvp but didn't work well.

I just said 'you are not in tactical atm' because he left guild for a couple of days when he posted the video. Xp
Please let's make less drama over this. Everyone has a right to choose their guild, especially when thier guild got disbanded.

But I do hope he does less tt. Xp
yeah mvp disbanded, arrows denial that his not online in 6months. haha, im in there when 2nd .mvp created skillies and piran co. gm. i know that, whats my point is. arrow never post a video when he fighting ur guild tacs. coz as like mac apple, mvp always get farm from ur guild....now he wanted to be famous coz he owns. other guild... how funny you are arrows. now you feel you dominate the game? try leave in tacticals and fight them...lets see if you can still dominate the game

Arrowz
09-28-2015, 08:25 AM
yeah mvp disbanded, arrows denial that his not online in 6months. haha, im in there when 2nd .mvp created skillies and piran co. gm. i know that, whats my point is. arrow never post a video when he fighting ur guild tacs. coz as like mac apple, mvp always get farm from ur guild....now he wanted to be famous coz he owns. other guild... how funny you are arrows. now you feel you dominate the game? try leave in tacticals and fight them...lets see if you can still dominate the game

I never said i wasnt online for 6 months. I said i wasnt in mvpvp for 6 months. And u wanna know why I never made videos before? Cuz i was playing on an ipad and I didnt record any of it. Now I play on a Pc and i do record most of it.

You say u were there when 2nd mvpvp was made? I was in mvpvp going back to 2013 and the 2nd one wasnt even worthy of being called mvpvp. They were nothing alike, similar name doesnt make it like the original. So dont act like u know a thing about me or mvpvp because you dont. Stop being butthurt because my guild and I farm people like you will never be able to

hpmyname
09-28-2015, 08:56 AM
so you never joined 2nd mvp? u and leopardiks, piran, skillies other member created 2nd mvp. do you have amnesia? pls. admit the fact that you cant fight tactical coz you know u will get farm even your level 18 in mvp.. what ever you said..your still loser, your proud to your self you dominate the game? hahaha hey axentz pls. dont lie you lv18 in mvp, and your always active in mvp, how come you said you was mvp 2013? hahahaha,

Arrowz
09-28-2015, 09:33 AM
so you never joined 2nd mvp? u and leopardiks, piran, skillies other member created 2nd mvp. do you have amnesia? pls. admit the fact that you cant fight tactical coz you know u will get farm even your level 18 in mvp.. what ever you said..your still loser, your proud to your self you dominate the game? hahaha hey axentz pls. dont lie you lv18 in mvp, and your always active in mvp, how come you said you was mvp 2013? hahahaha,

Aight bro whatever u say. Thats y im in tactical and have been for months. And btw, my 18 is in tactical. Gf

Austella
09-28-2015, 07:52 PM
like sands through the hour glass.... and so are the days of our lives..

*Orchestra*

lol keep up the drama - I havent picked up a book since i got forums, so amusing :)

Arrowz
09-28-2015, 07:59 PM
like sands through the hour glass.... and so are the days of our lives..

*Orchestra*

lol keep up the drama - I havent picked up a book since i got forums, so amusing :)

^^this right here is the only reason i use forums. Amusement :D

Nostek
09-28-2015, 11:00 PM
IM CURIOUS ABOUT YOU ARROWS. YOUR OFFICER FROM MVP guild as far as i know MVPs are mortal enemy of nostek guild old rebirth / now tacticals. i was mvp and i know when your facing nostek guild.

Pretty sure anyone who wasn't in my guild has been a "mortal enemy" of mine lol...

Also haven't seen many vids of people posting against tactical in 5v5 where all 5 members of ours were tactical, probably have some though.

Algorhythm
09-30-2015, 01:44 AM

ps.

This is why i love PVP first you can be enemies then you all be good friends, its called respect for other players.
This is also why i think guilds are stupid with guild wars because lets face it we're all humans playing a game, its just that sometimes
we let our ego get in the way of knowing other people in the game calling them noob etc... but if you really have the chance to get to know them they are all good people

MyIGNisVibing
09-30-2015, 02:52 AM
This is why i love PVP first you can be enemies then you all be good friends, its called respect for other players.
This is also why i think guilds are stupid with guild wars because lets face it we're all humans playing a game, its just that sometimes
we let our ego get in the way of knowing other people in the game calling them noob etc... but if you really have the chance to get to know them they are all good people

Have you ever been scammed? Not everyone in this game is a good person and most don't care to be friends or not lol.. They'd rather make you an enemy and eat you up with their guild members [emoji488] [emoji489] [emoji486]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thesaint Bermudez
09-30-2015, 03:16 AM
as i saw they ignore rog and fight tank vs tank xd

Algorhythm
10-04-2015, 02:12 AM
Have you ever been scammed? Not everyone in this game is a good person and most don't care to be friends or not lol.. They'd rather make you an enemy and eat you up with their guild members [emoji488] [emoji489] [emoji486]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

LOl yes i have been scammed, infact i invested 10m+ on a set for my twink that i lent to a friend and yes of course he ran away with my items.
And yes i do take responsibility because its my fault for lending my items to him. how ever i dont hold that againts other players in game it was my fault i got scam and i learned from it. Sure theres scammers out there, so I dont know why you would let that effect how you play the game.

you're also missing my point
Im saying that people in other guild can be the nicest person that you have ever met and the only thing you hate about that person is because s/he is in a different guild.

I remember being in a guild I warmonger I and we couldnt have friends in other guilds which was stupid just because the GMs of the guilds didnt get along
theres always the rule guild > friends sure i follow the rule i still kill my friends in gw but if i see them alone doesnt mean i go around ganging them