View Full Version : "FINAL WORD" option for bootee....

RueMorgue
05-13-2011, 04:22 PM
This suggestion is for an option for ppl that get booted from a game. For 1 plat or some gold, the booted person gets to send a message directly to the booter that the entire party can see. I think it might offer some closure for the bootee and in turn lessen the amount of boot_related posts on the forum. I know it's a stupid idea, but it just popped into my head and thought it was funny enough to share....

NeoQueen
05-13-2011, 04:25 PM
Will definitely get abused, no question about it.

When I feel unjustly booted I simply send the booter a message about what I thought about their 'reason' in the most polite manner possible (sometimes not so much). That's my closure.

thugimmortal
05-13-2011, 05:44 PM
Yeah i agree this would be abused
if you get booted for no reason just shug it off and join another game

RueMorgue
05-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Nah, could only be abused for foul language which is not allowed. It was mostly a novelty type idea , but I like how ppl react to the idea.

Ayrilana
05-13-2011, 09:56 PM
Boots happen all the time. Why not just shrug it off and move on? This would cause trouble when all you have to do is create your own game.

Rebel
05-13-2011, 10:03 PM
Oh, the grudges and arguments this would create. Back-stabbers, thieves, hackers, cussing, tantrums, yelling... the list could go on and on.

All in all, it is better that you just private message him, or simply ignore the matter all together. I know that we all have those times where we get very frustrated, and want a way to let out our anger on the source of that frustration, but this would just simply cause too many issues.

RueMorgue
05-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Too hilarious!