PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Showing pets' stats in auction

Graovans
09-27-2015, 06:11 AM
I bet most of you have bought a pet at least once and were disappointed with the stats eventually, so I think this will be helpful for everyone:
When you click on some sort of equipment in auction you can always see how it affects your stats. So why not do the same with pets? --> When you click on an egg of a specific pet, you will be able see how this pet affects your stats.
P.S- Sorry about my english .-.

mesalin
09-27-2015, 07:48 AM
Great idea. It should be in AL long ago IMO.
Keep it up, hope sts will use it !
+1

<Forgiveness>

nightmaresmoke
09-27-2015, 10:05 AM
I bet most of you have bought a pet at least once and were disappointed with the stats eventually, so I think this will be helpful for everyone:
When you click on some sort of equipment in auction you can always see how it affects your stats. So why not do the same with pets? --> When you click on an egg of a specific pet, you will be able see how this pet affects your stats.
P.S- Sorry about my english .-.

And additional the pets AA should be shown and passive so a player won't have to open the egg just to see its abilities happiness bonus etc.. this will be helpful for those who don't check or know AL forums.

Stephanieh
09-29-2015, 10:07 AM
Hmmm, I am fine with this idea, but don't you think when the pets stats are shown and it's weak. The pets prices will drop lower, and lower because it's of no use?

Lethoiun
09-29-2015, 06:54 PM
Ive been waiting for this suggestion. It would help a lot.

Graovans
09-30-2015, 07:20 PM
Hmmm, I am fine with this idea, but don't you think when the pets stats are shown and it's weak. The pets prices will drop lower, and lower because it's of no use?

You're not exactly right. In some cases, the price of the pet depends on its rarity and not stats. For example, take Breezaga- before 2014 winter event it was sold for 2 million gold just because it was super rare (it has noob stats) and after the event came, the price was decreased dramatically to 70k. See what I mean? You can't always exactly know if you're buying a good pet or just a "cool looking companion".

Kirysaki
10-04-2015, 02:26 PM
I'd love this, it'd be pretty useful :)

Azrizal Rahimy
10-10-2015, 05:03 AM
Yes, pretty good idea.