PDA

View Full Version : Best way to use Khalid?

GreenLord
09-27-2015, 10:33 AM
It's really hard to use Khalid because of his low damage output. I got a daily quest today to destroy 3 towers with an earth champion, and he is the only one I have. So any tips?

Waug
09-28-2015, 03:27 AM
its ez.
I find its funny how ppls comes and waste skills on me (khalid) and then die.
khalid defense is quite strong

xcainnblecterx
09-29-2015, 03:55 PM
Some say he's one of the most uesless heroes in game bit used properly he can be decent. As for destroying towers try using sandstorm and auto attack the tower, when your life gets about half throw up your heal. For killing people try luring them to one of your towers and then use the skill that lets you slide under them then use the skill that pushes them back and aim it so it'll push them into your towers range

GreenLord
09-29-2015, 07:57 PM
Thx guys I already completed it two days ago

Waug
09-30-2015, 10:11 AM
Some say he's one of the most uesless heroes in game

IdK y peoples ignore most useful champs proly cause theres lack of team work knowledge & how to use the champ itself. Khalid, infect support class can be an asset for a team. And top of that of course most of pps don't wanna play as support class.

Remiem
10-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Hey guys, great conversation going here. :) If you don't already know, there is a separate forum for the Call of Champions community that is full of people who can give you tips and strategies on the champions in game. Check it out! http://www.callofchampions.com/forums/ You can log in with your in-game account info.