PDA

View Full Version : Experience Shrine

BATHORYARIA
09-27-2015, 01:31 PM
Is there some secret shrine I could leave my character (toon) in some type worshipping gear that steadily gives game experience while logged on. Does pocket legends have secrets like that? Better yet does anyone know where there is some big enchantress or other statue in game to experiment with it? For some reason was thinking in Forest Haven games or maybe the desert somewhere.

AppleNoob
09-27-2015, 01:44 PM
Is there some secret shrine I could leave my character (toon) in some type worshipping gear that steadily gives game experience while logged on. Does pocket legends have secrets like that? Better yet does anyone know where there is some big enchantress or other statue in game to experiment with it? For some reason was thinking in Forest Haven games or maybe the desert somewhere.

No. Doesn't exist.

BATHORYARIA
09-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Humania might have a Tiki God statue if nobody has tried how do we not know?

AppleNoob
09-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Humania might have a Tiki God statue if nobody has tried how do we not know?

Don't you think somebody has thought of this before? It doesn't exist.

Groaning
09-27-2015, 07:05 PM
There is one :D you have to look hard enough

Delolster
09-28-2015, 10:38 AM
Mega Maze is for sheeters weeeeeee

Learn to PvE & Revitalize the game.

Ignitedmage
10-01-2015, 07:21 AM

Dood you gotta dig for that, there might be some statue dumped..
:o