PDA

View Full Version : Stampy does NOT work on toor AA?

Candylicks
09-27-2015, 08:05 PM
Stampy does not work to remove the toor AA.

Bug?

Oursizes
09-27-2015, 08:55 PM
If it doesn't work on toor(meaning if this is not a bug), the pet is utterly useless. Since toors aa is technically a fissure, i dont know about this. Hopefully a dev will reply on this.

Candylicks
09-27-2015, 09:14 PM
If it doesn't work on toor(meaning if this is not a bug), the pet is utterly useless. Since toors aa is technically a fissure, i dont know about this. Hopefully a dev will reply on this.
It definitely doesn't work we tried it out in tdm. Stamp for sure has some issues with the AA.

Oursizes
09-27-2015, 09:27 PM
It definitely doesn't work we tried it out in tdm. Stamp for sure has some issues with the AA.

Maybe it is possible that the percentage of removing it either is bugged or didnt succeed for any of the pools? I believe stampy has 75% chance for each pool? Maybe it may have not worked. I would suggest to do additional testing to confirm that it is a bug, or if this is the intention of its aa.

Candylicks
09-27-2015, 09:52 PM
We did it over and over and over.... It Def doesn't work.

Eldorado
09-27-2015, 10:47 PM
Toor aa is a fissure and not a pool. Stampy is not useless, it is a singe with 10% crit and counters sns which is very op pet. 10% crit is a huge boost by the way while keeping almost like singe bonus.

mesalin
09-27-2015, 11:26 PM
Hey Candy,
Did you tried to remove nilbog pool?

<Forgiveness>

Visiting
09-28-2015, 12:15 AM
Toor aa is a fissure and not a pool. Stampy is not useless, it is a singe with 10% crit and counters sns which is very op pet. 10% crit is a huge boost by the way while keeping almost like singe bonus.

It counters the pet that roughly <20 people have? I'd choose Singe > Stampy any day, as a rogue I'd rather great stats and a relevant AA/passive attack over negligible AA/good stats. Just my opinion ofc

Jazzi
09-28-2015, 02:51 AM
who cares? most people have given up on the new pets. Sts just keeps trying to give us downgrades. I for one have accepted that stampy is useless.

Madnex
09-28-2015, 05:12 AM
Ι was under the impression that Stampy was designed to counter Toor. If it was designed just to assist with Northal and Ferrix, it's going to go under 2m before the end of the month. It's already unpopular for its looks and AA bug.

Jazzi
09-28-2015, 05:14 AM
Ι was under the impression that Stampy was designed to counter Toor. If it was designed just to assist with Northal and Ferrix, it's going to go under 2m before the end of the month. It's already unpopular for its looks and AA bug.

The end of the month is in 2,5 days, but you might still be right ;)

Tatman
09-28-2015, 06:25 AM
Stampy price will go down no matter what he counters. It's not hard to guess why.

As for Toor's AA - I don't think it's technically "pools", hence why Stampy doesn't remove it.

Candylicks
09-28-2015, 02:20 PM
He removes sns and nilbog.

Some bosses he helps, rengol map 2 he removed enrage. Also the king red circle will remove. I haven't tested everywhere... Those I have seen where he works.

Oursizes
09-28-2015, 02:48 PM
He removes sns and nilbog.

Some bosses he helps, rengol map 2 he removed enrage. Also the king red circle will remove. I haven't tested everywhere... Those I have seen where he works.

LOL if stampy was made to counter mainly the king... waste of golds.

Candylicks
09-28-2015, 02:50 PM
LOL if stampy was made to counter mainly the king... waste of golds.
It should be good in tombs too. I'll try it tonight but I assume will be helpful on all of those bosses too. I mean, the critical is sweet and also the armor you get off it. It's not a terrible pet, still needs some tweaking though like removing ally pools lol.

Candylicks
09-29-2015, 11:46 AM
He is getting the fix on Toor.... he was supposed to remove the fissue. But I also learned that he will continue to remove ally pools in PvE and PvP and this is by design. Love or hate it?

Edward Coug
09-29-2015, 11:56 AM
He is getting the fix on Toor.... he was supposed to remove the fissue. But I also learned that he will continue to remove ally pools in PvE and PvP and this is by design. Love or hate it?

There is no way that's by design. I know that's the official explanation, but it's baloney. Players appreciate transparency, but that's not what we're getting here.

Candylicks
09-29-2015, 12:00 PM
There is no way that's by design. I know that's the official explanation, but it's bs. Players appreciate transparency, but that's not what we're getting here.

I mean, I feel the same but idk they usually fix stuff for us that's broke. Remember when the planar tombs weapon procs were attacking allies and they fixed that? This can't be too much different right? I just feel mixed bag and have some regrets on crafting a couple Stampy.

mesalin
09-29-2015, 12:06 PM
Hmmm i wanna see this effect when he remove pools. And what about breeze? Yes lol end of month in 2 days he is already 2m
Its good pet with good AA
For ppl that don't have nekro its great. No int or mana regen for rogue :/
Players just don't use him cause of 'ugly look'
I sure that if stampy will look like gold stampy and there will be no gold stampy he would be more popular... Nice pet bad non gold design. That's all

<Forgiveness>

Edward Coug
09-29-2015, 12:17 PM
I mean, I feel the same but idk they usually fix stuff for us that's broke. Remember when the planar tombs weapon procs were attacking allies and they fixed that? This can't be too much different right? I just feel mixed bag and have some regrets on crafting a couple Stampy.

Think about it. Why would they design it this way? The answer is, they wouldn't. It doesn't make any sense.

That said, even with this glitch, I think the potato is a useful pet. I guarantee there are going to be some top leader board runs where he is used.

Also, I am hoping against hope that the potato's poison pool removal means that we are getting SnS on Halloween. SnS and a new mythic bow would go a long way for me.

Candylicks
09-29-2015, 01:59 PM
Think about it. Why would they design it this way? The answer is, they wouldn't. It doesn't make any sense.

That said, even with this glitch, I think the potato is a useful pet. I guarantee there are going to be some top leader board runs where he is used.

Also, I am hoping against hope that the potato's poison pool removal means that we are getting SnS on Halloween. SnS and a new mythic bow would go a long way for me.

Yeah I wonder if they will bring back maybe a recolored SnS or something to the game. Then they could technically get around that the didn't bring the original SnS back but still get it out to everyone in the game and finally end the madness. So tired of that pet being owned by such a small handful of the population and it causing such dominance in the game....

Yeah I gotta work with Stampy some more. Sometimes pets grow on you as you learn to use it better. And mine is only l18...