PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Weapons

Beoperson
09-27-2015, 10:01 PM
Helloo

Regarding the recent releases to some new legendary weapons arent what i thought it would be so imo i think some of the older weapons should be scaled like they did in the past such as magma, planar, nordr weapons etc etc not only will it bring back some good weapons but also make new things to farm i myself would love a lvl 46 magma sword for my warrior. Anyways just a thought tell me what u think guys and sts

Thanks

hallowring
09-27-2015, 11:33 PM
sounds awesomeX3!

mesalin
09-27-2015, 11:37 PM
Yeah i wish they can scale some weapons.
I love warlord daggers idk which season they are but look awesome *.*
Also planar daggers lvl 46 will be nice. I prefer bow most of time but i like run with daggers sometimes, and they have also nice proc.

<Forgiveness>

Ssneakykills
09-28-2015, 03:09 AM
Don't encourage them to be lazy I'd rather see new weapons and stuff than the same old stuff but bumped up a level just like the mythic set was

Beoperson
09-28-2015, 08:39 AM
Don't encourage them to be lazy I'd rather see new weapons and stuff than the same old stuff but bumped up a level just like the mythic set was

Dunno if u seen the final form of the new slain weapons but didn't turn out so well then Theres the ursoth and ren gol weapons. Not saying stop the production of new weapons just also scale old ones bcs they were good and good stuff to farm as not everybody is rich

Ssneakykills
09-28-2015, 02:36 PM
Dunno if u seen the final form of the new slain weapons but didn't turn out so well then Theres the ursoth and ren gol weapons. Not saying stop the production of new weapons just also scale old ones bcs they were good and good stuff to farm as not everybody is rich

I'm holding out for the Halloween weapons *Fingers crossed*

jxtooshuai
09-28-2015, 08:42 PM
Yeah stronger weapons in legendary terms are needed I guess :/ I mean the old ones hehe thumbs up bro!