PDA

View Full Version : why cant all rouges collect corn and wheat at the same time

scarysmerf
09-28-2015, 07:54 AM
Ive noticed that sometimes im right beside a rouge who collects corn and wheat and I get nothing. Sts please concider makeing harvesting items for the horn easyer make it like when people collect gems if ur standing next to them u get the corn or wheat ect it just seems unfair one rouges gets corn and im left out :( please concider fixing this.

Mylast
09-28-2015, 11:03 AM
Either do a solo party or pt with 3 classes.

scarysmerf
09-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Either do a solo party or pt with 3 classes.

I guess thats true but solo pts are boring.

Motherless_Child
09-28-2015, 12:26 PM
Ive noticed that sometimes im right beside a rouge who collects corn and wheat and I get nothing. Sts please concider makeing harvesting items for the horn easyer make it like when people collect gems if ur standing next to them u get the corn or wheat ect it just seems unfair one rouges gets corn and im left out :( please concider fixing this.

Yeah.... Agreed.... 1 person collecting the harvest should grant to all who are of the same class and within a reasonable range, especially seeing as that some geniuses seem to think it is a good idea to hurry up and collect when the party is actively fighting mobs, which messes it up for those who are actually using their heads.

noobseller
09-28-2015, 01:46 PM
ROGUE NOT ROUGE *_*

Rouge = RED (French)

Ipoopsy
09-28-2015, 07:34 PM

Because it can be abuse, if you know how. That's the reason why STS did it like this.

I know it sucks, but think about it like this. If someone ate the only apple completely, do you think there's a chance that another player can eat the same apple? No right?

And, yes i know an apple trees produces many apples....but this is a game....so ONLY 1 PER TREE.