PDA

View Full Version : Jester

Titanium
09-28-2015, 07:58 AM
I'm looking forward for the re-release of Jester vanity. Been more than 18 months since it was released. I know many of you will disagree with me but just make it availabel untradeable for those who participate at a video forum contest .

KnowledgeFTW
09-28-2015, 08:47 AM
They don't re-release vanities.

Zeus
09-28-2015, 08:51 AM
No, don't ruin other players hard work towards obtaining one for your own gain. If you want one, earn the gold and buy one. No, I do not own a jester anymore (sold mine to Beutify for 35M in April).

Zylx
09-28-2015, 10:03 AM
They don't re-release vanities.

*cough cough* Mothers day banner *cough*

ClumsyCactus
09-28-2015, 10:11 AM
No, don't ruin other players hard work towards obtaining one for your own gain. If you want one, earn the gold and buy one. No, I do not own a jester anymore (sold mine to Beutify for 35M in April).

Must be a hard time having to state that you are not posting out of own interest or to manipulate the market in literally every single post about stuff like this... lol

Arrowz
09-28-2015, 12:36 PM
Must be a hard time having to state that you are not posting out of own interest or to manipulate the market in literally every single post about stuff like this... lol

I wonder how it got that way

<KingPete>
09-28-2015, 12:41 PM

XD funny...

Wutzgood
09-28-2015, 01:00 PM
I hope not. As a collector there are only a few things im still trying to save for and original jester and ice golem are 2 that are very far away still. So few things still retain their value nowadays.

And Sts has never rereleased a vanity yet. Only color changed ones. I wouldn't count banners as vanities.

Edit: we already have white and red jersey vanities which look better imo. They are worth crap tho so no one wears them. Same would happen with original if it was released again.

KnowledgeFTW
09-28-2015, 05:23 PM

I meant head and armor vanities, not to get confused.

Zeus
09-28-2015, 05:55 PM
I wonder how it got that way

It got that way due to many players making assumptions on my investments. The funny thing is, I doubt that I've ever made gold off of my forum suggestions. It's usually the less obvious things that generate large amounts of revenue.

For example, purchasing Orc fangs at 12-15k each and then selling them off at 25K+ when players were not farming elites, rather just running straight to event boss. It's the less obvious things that will make you lots of gold quickly. Enchanted eyes are yet another (made about 20-30M profit off of those). Yet, interestingly my forum threads were made towards bringing them back in some way. Quite contradictory to my investments, no?

Everybody wants to get rich and when there are those who get rich very quickly, there's always some sort of foul play/slander thrown at them. Rather, if people spent time earning where the next gold mine is going to be then they may earn some gold too! It doesn't always take a large capital of gold to cash in...

Serancha
09-28-2015, 06:28 PM
I didn't think orc tags were tradable....

Zeus
09-28-2015, 06:32 PM

Sorry, meant fangs. Point remains.

Edward Coug
09-28-2015, 06:58 PM
It got that way due to many players making assumptions on my investments. The funny thing is, I doubt that I've ever made gold off of my forum suggestions. It's usually the less obvious things that generate large amounts of revenue.

For example, purchasing Orc fangs at 12-15k each and then selling them off at 25K+ when players were not farming elites, rather just running straight to event boss. It's the less obvious things that will make you lots of gold quickly. Enchanted eyes are yet another (made about 20-30M profit off of those). Yet, interestingly my forum threads were made towards bringing them back in some way. Quite contradictory to my investments, no?

Everybody wants to get rich and when there are those who get rich very quickly, there's always some sort of foul play/slander thrown at them. Rather, if people spent time earning where the next gold mine is going to be then they may earn some gold too! It doesn't always take a large capital of gold to cash in...

My own advice for those looking to strike it rich:

Just like in real life, it's far easier to make money when you have money. I recommend investing rather than merching. It's much safer and very lucrative. Always buy items that are being discontinued and never open chests.

If you hate farming, just farm hard at the beginning of events. That's when most of the gold is made.

Zeus
09-28-2015, 08:17 PM
My own advice for those looking to strike it rich:

Just like in real life, it's far easier to make money when you have money. I recommend investing rather than merching. It's much safer and very lucrative. Always buy items that are being discontinued and never open chests.

If you hate farming, just farm hard at the beginning of events. That's when most of the gold is made.

Agreed. Investing is far more lucrative. If I had kept my two pairs of daggers when they were 8M each all the way to 34M, I would've made about the same profit as I did when I flipped them. That's just one example!

Titanium
09-29-2015, 07:19 AM
I find no logic in having one time release of a vanity during a screenshot contest . Vanities didn't come back only because they were availabel for everyone at some point ( for more than 1 week ) . With Original Jester wasn't the case. I doubt are more than 3 sets per class of Jester around. And I said "untradeable". Collections prices are dropping and increasing always since I'm playing this game. I have no idea why people are thinking a price should be static.

edit:

Everyone should knew this but buying ANY vanity/collection/gear today will have a higher value than tomorrow. It's your own risk. When level cap came , why mythic weapons lvl 41 didn't cost 1m each ? Since are going to be new mythic weapons better, right? . Like i said , you are buying everything cause you are using it for a 2 minutes, for 2 hours or 18 months.

Wutzgood
09-29-2015, 07:22 AM
I find no logic in having one time release of a vanity during a screenshot contest . Vanities didn't come back only because they were availabel for everyone at some point ( for more than 1 week ) . With Original Jester wasn't the case. I doubt are more than 3 sets per class of Jester around. And I said "untradeable". Collections prices are dropping and increasing always since I'm playing this game. I have no idea why people are thinking a price can be static.

It's not that the price should remain static but discontinued stuff should remain discontinued. Plus we got 2 other recolored versions for the masses already.

Titanium
09-29-2015, 07:25 AM
It's not that the price should remain static but discontinued stuff should remain discontinued. Plus we got 2 other recolored versions for the masses already.

Who said it's discontinued? We don't talk about epic/rare gear here.

Haligali
09-29-2015, 07:27 AM

Zeus can trade orc tags too.

Wutzgood
09-29-2015, 07:28 AM
Who said it's discontinued? We don't talk about epic/rare gear here.

Every vanity released so far has stayed discontinued. Only re colored versions are released after.

Titanium
09-29-2015, 07:30 AM
Every vanity released so far has stayed discontinued. Only re colored versions are released after.

Those were availabel for platinum purchase or tokens. So EVERYONE could get one.

Wutzgood
09-29-2015, 07:36 AM
Those were availabel for platinum purchase or tokens. So EVERYONE could get one.

Either way Sts has never brought back an old vanity yet. Closest they came was the second winter event when they almost rereleased the old arlor sets. I wouldn't hope for any vanity to be brought out again. It hasn't happened yet.

Kakashis
09-29-2015, 08:01 AM
It's nice that they recolor things and bring them back for plat purchased or free/contest vanities. I would be so mad if I paid 35m for a vanity only to have it come back. It's not hard to recolor, and recoloring keeps everyone happy! I just hope they never recolor leaderboard vanities. That would suck!

Hail
09-29-2015, 08:23 AM
It's nice that they recolor things and bring them back for plat purchased or free/contest vanities. I would be so mad if I paid 35m for a vanity only to have it come back. It's not hard to recolor, and recoloring keeps everyone happy! I just hope they never recolor leaderboard vanities. That would suck!

light purple medusa anyone?

ClumsyCactus
09-29-2015, 08:48 AM

EVERY vanity he says, that means he is Including all LB ones, all special event ones that required farming, all contest reward ones.

Wutzgood
09-29-2015, 02:07 PM
EVERY vanity he says, that means he is Including all LB ones, all special event ones that required farming, all contest reward ones.

Yep once they are gone only recolored versions are released. Only choice is to buy them in auction if they are tradeable.

Zylx
09-30-2015, 12:03 AM
The only vanity I've seen return exactly the same is the Mother's Day banners. In 2014, there was a full event revolving around mother's day, and this year, due to being busy on CoC, and expansion, and goblin event, they rereleased the same vanity so players would be happy to get something. Should they have reskinned it? I believe so, especially since it takes 3 seconds to change the hue to distinguish it from last years. Nonetheless there are always exceptions to every rule.

Darkquantum
09-30-2015, 01:00 AM
Either way Sts has never brought back an old vanity yet. Closest they came was the second winter event when they almost rereleased the old arlor sets. I wouldn't hope for any vanity to be brought out again. It hasn't happened yet.
Big love 2013 and big love 1014 only one that was cloned. Yes they had 2 versions but one of them looks exactly the same as the 1st one released. Just big love 2013 very rare so barely anyone was effected. I was :(

Titanium
09-30-2015, 01:01 AM

How could he know that those vanities are not coming back since the first lb vanities were during Halloween 2014? I know what he meant exactly.

Jexetta
09-30-2015, 01:27 AM
What is the point of this thread? Obviously I know the point, but what kind of logic drives this?

Can we just make a list of additional ridiculous requests?

1.) Please re-release Red and Green Arlor Christmas vanities
2.) Please make Frankenstein vanities available for purchase - I mean it's been almost 12 months... come on people!
3.) Please laser guns available for tanks, they can't do damage anyways so come on
4.) Please fix Snappy
5.) Please re-release founders gear - those people who used to play quit, it's not fair.
6.) Please make banners trade-able, top banners, top pve banners, timed run banners, make em allllll trade-able.
7.) Please make Stampy actually worth buying
8.) Please make the 'sentinel' title purchasable for 20 plat - It's been over 2 years!
9.) Please make every item that people have invested in available for purchase for 50 plat... I mean it's been awhile so why not make it so everyone can get it!

Per above, I may have missed several items, please feel free to add to this list to add to the logic of this post. I look forward to funny posts on the morrow!

Titanium
09-30-2015, 01:57 AM
What is the point of this thread? Obviously I know the point, but what kind of logic drives this?

Can we just make a list of additional ridiculous requests?

1.) Please re-release Red and Green Arlor Christmas vanities
2.) Please make Frankenstein vanities available for purchase - I mean it's been almost 12 months... come on people!
3.) Please laser guns available for tanks, they can't do damage anyways so come on
4.) Please fix Snappy
5.) Please re-release founders gear - those people who used to play quit, it's not fair.
6.) Please make banners trade-able, top banners, top pve banners, timed run banners, make em allllll trade-able.
7.) Please make Stampy actually worth buying
8.) Please make the 'sentinel' title purchasable for 20 plat - It's been over 2 years!
9.) Please make every item that people have invested in available for purchase for 50 plat... I mean it's been awhile so why not make it so everyone can get it!

Per above, I may have missed several items, please feel free to add to this list to add to the logic of this post. I look forward to funny posts on the morrow!

1) I didn't ask for those. Were availabel for everyone at some point for plats purchase. Everyone could get one.
2) Frankestein vanity was availabel for leaderboard prize and screenshot contest. Jester was availabel for screenshot contest.
3) I can't follow
4) Ok
5) Those are collections . I didn't ask for an item which was availabel for a mass of people. Cmon Jex, you can do better than this.
6) Banner are tradeable , top banners aren't. Those are recognition of your achievement in game. Cmon !
7) Ok
8) Achievement.
9) I can't follow

Designing a vanity and make it availabel for one time release during a screenshot contest was the main idea of my request. Many people who had Original Jester were banned and all those sets are lost. I'm asking for a backwardness for the public in a different way if it's possible. I didn't ask for a plat purchase vanity.
Maybe my post is ridiculous. I appreciate your feedback , madam/sir !

ClumsyCactus
09-30-2015, 02:39 AM
How could he know that those vanities are not coming back since the first lb vanities were during Halloween 2014? I know what he meant exactly.

he didnt say that they werent coming back, he said that it has never happened before and it would be dumb if it happened now.

Hail
09-30-2015, 04:02 AM
If pink jester is released = many will get it = it will lose even more uniqueness (already red + b/w versions) = it will lose appeal = many wont even use it once they see it everywhere.

If you like jester so much and want a set go buy the b/w or red sets for the slightest fraction of the price of the original sets.

Wutzgood
09-30-2015, 05:40 AM
The only vanity I've seen return exactly the same is the Mother's Day banners. In 2014, there was a full event revolving around mother's day, and this year, due to being busy on CoC, and expansion, and goblin event, they rereleased the same vanity so players would be happy to get something. Should they have reskinned it? I believe so, especially since it takes 3 seconds to change the hue to distinguish it from last years. Nonetheless there are always exceptions to every rule.

Big love 2013 and big love 1014 only one that was cloned. Yes they had 2 versions but one of them looks exactly the same as the 1st one released. Just big love 2013 very rare so barely anyone was effected. I was :(

Banners=/=vanities. Banners have returned exactly the same but no vanity to date has returned without it being recolored. This is how its always been.

Only 2 times did they attempt it and they changed their minds due to the forum rage that followed. First was the original arlors in 2013 which never returned and then last years halloween which they changed to a recolored version.

epicrrr
09-30-2015, 05:57 AM
Pink Jester lost their grandness when the recolored came out, not once but twice.

Zylx
09-30-2015, 08:41 AM
Banners=/=vanities. Banners have returned exactly the same but no vanity to date has returned without it being recolored. This is how its always been.

Only 2 times did they attempt it and they changed their minds due to the forum rage that followed. First was the original arlors in 2013 which never returned and then last years halloween which they changed to a recolored version.
Banners do = vanities. Last I checked, they are vanity slot items that do not give additional stats. Either way, there were a few pissed off players who wanted the colors to be changed.

Wutzgood
09-30-2015, 10:42 AM
Banners do = vanities. Last I checked, they are vanity slot items that do not give additional stats. Either way, there were a few pissed off players who wanted the colors to be changed.

I always considered banners to be banners and vanities the hat and armor sets. Maybe to help understand no hat or armor vanities have ever returned without being recolored. Better?