PDA

View Full Version : Super Easy way to get money for all your plat needs :)

Sigkill
05-13-2011, 09:31 PM
If you can't convince your parents to buy you plat, or you don't have any cash to buy plat. Use this Website; I made around 10 bucks in like 2 days, lmao it was cashed to my papyal :) it works trust me, it would help if you can use me as your referral just click on the link below. You get around 1 dollar per offer completed an an offer takes around 10-15 minutes. You can cash out any time you want, and the minimum amount you cash out is only 1 dollar!!!

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1307491212
P.S. This is just an easy way I found to make some extra spending cash :)

thugimmortal
05-13-2011, 09:38 PM
Yeah but how do you get a paypal account without a credit card or bank account that supports it.

Sigkill
05-13-2011, 09:42 PM
Yeah but how do you get a paypal account without a credit card or bank account that supports it.

You can make a paypal account without linking it directly to a bank account, im not exactly sure since my papyal account is linked to my debit card that I got a few months ago, so I don't have any trouble

Ayrilana
05-13-2011, 10:00 PM
I've heard nothing but bad things like you don't get credit for many of the offers you do and they'll ban you from the site after you've made a certain amount. People should be careful when using this like anything on the web.

Otukura
05-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Pfft-- that's one of the worst of those sites out there. I'd give you one that give itunes gcs/paypal, but I'm not completely sure it follows the TOS, if it does, this will be the first forum I've seen that does.