PDA

View Full Version : Forums

Endkey 2.0
09-29-2015, 04:25 AM
This post is not to troll or anything but I just want to ask forumers about their recent experiance with the forums.

For me, it has become completely dull. No new threads. Same old threads every morning without any new comments. All the threads are either about bragging about how epic a guild is, which bracket pvp is the best or just normal bugs in the game. I would like to know if you guys feel the same or not :) Want to know how eager you all are to check forums and all that stuff

ClumsyCactus
09-29-2015, 04:31 AM
true, i feel the same.
BUUUUUT at the same time itīs not that much drama... Thatīs something...

Endkey 2.0
09-29-2015, 04:32 AM
true, i feel the same.
BUUUUUT at the same time itīs not that much drama... Thatīs something...

well..forums was booming at that point..id rather have all that than this

Candylicks
09-29-2015, 08:24 AM
This post is not to troll or anything but I just want to ask forumers about their recent experiance with the forums.

For me, it has become completely dull. No new threads. Same old threads every morning without any new comments. All the threads are either about bragging about how epic a guild is, which bracket pvp is the best or just normal bugs in the game. I would like to know if you guys feel the same or not :) Want to know how eager you all are to check forums and all that stuff

I think most of the communication has moved off the forums and into LINE which is why most of us don't really come here anymore. Forums are used to get something up to the Devs mostly and to read what the updates are. Really nothing else anymore.

Zylx
09-29-2015, 09:07 AM
I think most of the communication has moved off the forums and into LINE which is why most of us don't really come here anymore. Forums are used to get something up to the Devs mostly and to read what the updates are. Really nothing else anymore.

Yess, most people are on LINE now because not only is it easier to communicate between players, but also there arent any rules governing how to act (freedom). Be warned though, in the merch chats, merching isn't the only thing being talked about. There are no filters ;) so join at your own risk!

Candylicks
09-29-2015, 09:10 AM
Yess, most people are on LINE now because not only is it easier to communicate between players, but also there arent any rules governing how to act (freedom). Be warned though, in the merch chats, merching isn't the only thing being talked about. There are no filters ;) so join at your own risk!

Ikr I don't belong to merch groups anymore, but our guild one is perfect. Tons of chat, no nudies, and a good vibe in there. Lots of cats and Apple v. Android though? We are weird lol...

Zylx
09-29-2015, 09:13 AM
Ikr I don't belong to merch groups anymore, but our guild one is perfect. Tons of chat, no nudies, and a good vibe in there. Lots of cats and Apple v. Android though? We are weird lol...
Totally agreed! :D

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Visiting
09-29-2015, 09:47 AM

Plus a healthy dose of potatoes!

Endkey 2.0
09-29-2015, 10:01 AM
haha miss the old line ones..its true about that..but communicating with people from other guilds..that usually dsnt happen on line..its just that forum seems a boring place now..to be really blunt..

Dimitrian
09-29-2015, 02:46 PM
You say no new threads,huh?

Looks like you haven't met the spambot!

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Endkey 2.0
09-29-2015, 03:25 PM
You say no new threads,huh?

Looks like you haven't met the spambot!

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

lol..anythin but those D.

Caabatric
09-29-2015, 05:50 PM
there was a time I would go through the forums for 10-60 minutes reading on topics and voicing my opinion, these days open when bored...

Endkey 2.0
09-30-2015, 05:27 AM
there was a time I would go through the forums for 10-60 minutes reading on topics and voicing my opinion, these days open when bored...
Used to spend my languages classes focusing on forums lol..was a cure of boredom. Now language classes seem like a better option

Northal awoke from sleep and forums went to sleep.

Should be the opposite!

Hail
09-30-2015, 05:48 AM
Missing those days when I would "quickly" afk in game to open a tab and check on forums only for it to have me sucked in with all the new posts and... (as much as some hate them the forum fights were fun to sit back and watch... or should i say read). Nowadays its 1) open tab 2) read comments on OLD posts in general, pvp and trade market 3) go back to doing whatever. Barely on forums for over 10 minutes at a time.

Robhawk
09-30-2015, 09:33 AM
Some time ago this forum was exciting, but... yeah... :sleeping:

epicrrr
09-30-2015, 09:53 AM
Forums are used to get something up to the Devs mostly and to read what the updates are. Really nothing else anymore.

Its why forums were made, hence their "slow paced" threaded communication.

Bunny♥
09-30-2015, 10:11 AM
yes, endy. Theres no more chit chats here already unlike before. I only log to check traders market and updates, the rest of the threads are meh.

Endkey 2.0
09-30-2015, 12:48 PM
yes, endy. Theres no more chit chats here already unlike before. I only log to check traders market and updates, the rest of the threads are meh.

Miss em good ol days.. even tho we fought against mag...forum was lively..and always new threads popping up..i need a time machine xd

ilhanna
10-01-2015, 06:20 AM
What I miss the most of the forums of one, two seasons ago are the guides. After Tindirin elite was launched there were tanking guides and Kalizza's solo guides (including the one where he did it in cheap crate gear and Malison). The same when Planar Arena and Tombs were released: there was Radagan's guide and Serancha's T3 guide. People came up with masterpieces like the Arlor's cartographer maps. They were helpfully sharing tips on pve threads. To me there seemed to be a general vibe that said "we can do this" that was positively empowering. Not saying there weren't issues back then. But those guides and technical discussions were what kept me glued to forums 1.5 year ago.

Nowadays there are more threads complaining about gear/pet/buffs/nerfs, which are based on valid concerns, of course, but these aren't balanced nearly enough with threads about how players can deal with the situations as is and not just wait till STS deal with one particular issue. Of course Tindirin and Ren'gol are two vastly different expansions, in terms of farming opportunities, if nothing else. The way STS is going in the direction of more diversified builds and stats with the introduction of jewels also makes a clean, easy guide like Haligali's gem stats breakdown a huge if not impossible undertaking. And yes part of it is how much of the conversations have moved off game and off forum, and yes the most effective guides are given right then and there on map with the mobs in front of you. But I also wonder if the tepidness of forums these days is also in part because people who care about making the game good and fun for everyone have lost interest.

xRyuzanki
10-01-2015, 07:08 AM

Mostly Thread post are Some ppl complaining , also dramas which makes me laugh how emotional they are :3.

Endkey 2.0
10-03-2015, 04:01 AM
Mostly Thread post are Some ppl complaining , also dramas which makes me laugh how emotional they are :3.

i guess some drama is okay tho..however all these twink people making new threads to brag about their guilds isnt okay..they got their own guild thread for that

Dex Scene
10-03-2015, 05:11 AM
Plus a healthy dose of potatoes!
Plus a good weather report. Whats raining where!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk