PDA

View Full Version : Bye Arcane Legends

Kumsaati
09-29-2015, 11:21 AM
Thank you STS for making this awesome game. I'm playing since 2013 december. But time has come now i have to study for Uni. Ent. Exam/matriculation for next 2 year. So basicly i cant able to play Arcane Legends like old days anymore.
Thanks To;
Remiem
Sun
Zeus
Ruthien
Bad
Sister
Chimatas
Mrcrucify
Mrscrucify
Jaggedpvp
Mirmikatorr
And my all Friends.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/29/09ea40fefb43e3bba43e2ae6add493e3.jpg
Kumsaati
Thank you all i will miss you all.

2018 Edit: I passed Exam
But i dont play a lot...

kydrian
09-29-2015, 12:15 PM
Thank you for sts making this awesome game im playing since 2013.Now i have to study my exams for next 2 year it will be long time without arcane ;p also i will miss my friends.Maybe i can login sometimes weekends for play a bit but i really love all team also im non plat user and never bought any plat.
Thank you to
☆Remiem(for giving me forum bans [emoji14])lololo
☆Sun(For trusting me and giving items for use whichs worth more than 20m you are really nice person i will keep contact with you thank you for crafting my nekro bcs i dont have parchament xD)
☆Zeus(For conputer helps and any other helps)
☆Jaggedpvp(You are very good in merch maybe beter than me [emoji14] also you are one of the most trustable nonscammer friend in game i never afraid of giving my items to you)
☆Mirmikatorr(Hello you arent very good but u have good hearth thank you a lot for helping in everygold transfer things)
☆Hamsitylepvp(idk why i wrote this name ur jaggedpvp xd)
☆Hucca(sorry for all)
☆Mrcrucify(U and mrs amazing players with very good hearth its glad to meet with you and her)
☆Mrscrucify(Its same with what i wrote to mr but i think ur playing beter xD)
☆Chimatas(Bro you are like bank i wanted lots of golds from you you never said anything bad always gave to me because i think u know me im paying it 1day later i never took golds whics i cant pay yo.You are my really good friend i really love you)
☆Ikorsan(ayhan):I learned korsanstar scammed your account its very bad and i think im going to get again forumban for player harashment you are my good friend you very trusted me and i opened 20locks with your platinium for try my luck for you and rolled singe egg for you and gave it to you.And u payed me like 1m for it ur really nice man [emoji14]pp)

Sorry if i forgot some names

☆And all other 15lvl players they are very good dont rude like some players in 46 cap.In 46 i wanted do vs with my noob friend but nobody give time for us always killed us they are really rude like user called hot.s/he thinks gm of the game.
Also kronos divine users they arent good players.

Last sentence:Be good and goodnes will find you.
Thats my acc i bought 0 platinoum but if i can buy paypal card i will buy some for support sts but i think its very exspensive.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/29/09ea40fefb43e3bba43e2ae6add493e3.jpg
Thank you all i will miss all peeps.
I never liked you.
xD joking
Good luck with your studies!

Y

Endkey 2.0
09-29-2015, 12:35 PM
he did the same thing as me xd...sunset and happy trails is for the weak!

Oops..forgot the gbye! gbye and gl with studies!

Dimitrian
09-29-2015, 02:28 PM
he did the same thing as me xd...sunset and happy trails is for the weak!

Oops..forgot the gbye! gbye and gl with studies!
Sunsets are for little girls.

Jk,jk

Good luck in your studies bro!

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

jaggedpvp
09-29-2015, 02:43 PM
Thx for all bro and dont remembet ur iron spy set in my env i will regive u :)) and we will miss u kum rejoin coming soon pls

GM Discovery II cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

oekeone
09-29-2015, 02:46 PM
Lmao ur hp its like a l41 mage xD op asf even tho i dont know u but ye bye studies is a better future :D

xcainnblecterx
09-29-2015, 03:49 PM
Sunsets are for little girls.

Jk,jk

Good luck in your studies bro!

Actually sunsets are for everyone my friend. If you have a bf or gf watching the sun go down or/and up can be romantic and makes you both cherish life. I actually was watching the blood moon lunar eclipse with my wife and son and can honestly say it was one of the best moments of my life. Anyways back on topic, good luck kumassati with life and your studies. It's good you want to focus on real life over a game, some people would rather not. Cheers bro

Xdumbx
09-29-2015, 08:47 PM
This is similar to me man. I am only really able to play on the weekend. Good luck bro.

Dimitrian
09-30-2015, 03:57 AM
Actually sunsets are for everyone my friend. If you have a bf or gf watching the sun go down or/and up can be romantic and makes you both cherish life. I actually was watching the blood moon lunar eclipse with my wife and son and can honestly say it was one of the best moments of my life. Anyways back on topic, good luck kumassati with life and your studies. It's good you want to focus on real life over a game, some people would rather not. Cheers bro
That's why i said jk -_-

Upperbound
09-30-2015, 05:49 AM
How did u get so much armor for lvl 15? Can u share ur set?

( DAMAGE )
09-30-2015, 07:10 AM
brooooo we are gonna miss u :)
you are a great player and person...and you will be missed :)
we wish you the best on your studies and future....
and tnx for your kind words
peace bro and good luck
mr and mrs crucify <3

Iots
09-30-2015, 11:23 AM
No need to say sorry! U are my friend always^^

GoodLuck ulas i'll miss u ALOTT :((

<3Hucca<3

Ssneakykills
09-30-2015, 11:55 AM
Good luck with your exams and been fun pvping alongside you!

Sick

epicrrr
09-30-2015, 12:40 PM
bye, you were never a good 15. You and your team loosing to 13-14s. :banana:

<3
Kronos Divine ~ Guildmate family disregard the rest no matter what they say.

Mirmikatorr
09-30-2015, 02:10 PM
Eyv bro hersey icin seni seviyoz cabuk don okulun amk the best player KUMSAATİ Ulaaan :D

Novapunch
11-25-2015, 02:51 AM
We won't forget you! -Novapunch.http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/icons/icon11.png

jaggedpvp
06-12-2016, 10:04 AM
Bump kanka özledik la

General Mobile 4G cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Novapunch
09-14-2016, 11:33 AM
Bump geri gel amk

kajdorax
12-29-2016, 11:52 AM
I wanna see you back in game

-Ruthien

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

jaggedpvp
10-18-2017, 01:46 AM
He returned finnaly [emoji4][emoji4][emoji173]️

General Mobile 4G cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Dollarr
01-10-2018, 01:11 AM
He returned finnaly [emoji4][emoji4][emoji173]️

General Mobile 4G cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildiWelcome back i guess then

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Strengthx
01-30-2018, 06:30 AM
Did You Return? Good Luck😀