PDA

View Full Version : Intact Fangs???

Samaeldavisjr
09-29-2015, 11:33 AM
Why do these drop with arcane rarity? And why do we need over 100? O.o

extrapayah
09-29-2015, 11:50 AM
yup, something has to be done here...

i tried purely farmed all the mythic component, and the result is runes are overflowing the fangs needed,

even before they release the new effigy (which has chance of rune) and before the king awoken for the first time, i had like 40 runes, and only 6 orcsbane vials...

my suggestion is either:
1. reduce the necessary component for mythics, (including the number of runes, cryogem), especially vials requirement, or
2. reduce the number of orc fangs needed to craft vial
3. reduce time needed to craft a vial, 24h is unnecessary too long, even stampy is 12h...
4. add orc fangs to effigy's loot table

thank you...

Befs
09-29-2015, 12:07 PM
Why do these drop with arcane rarity? And why do we need over 100? O.o

Ummm I get at least 1-5 each run...

Samaeldavisjr
09-29-2015, 01:27 PM

I call BS....

Samaeldavisjr
09-29-2015, 01:54 PM
The developers have already commented on requests for increased drop rates.

Better drops rate will be a sore bum of people who get the gear before better drop rates.

Nobody in this game has farmed 100% of their intact fangs. Those who have crafted the helm already purchased some, most, or all of the ingredients. Zzzzz
Way to go STG!! Take the farming component out of yur game. Hahahaj

Jazzi
09-29-2015, 02:08 PM

ikr............

oekeone
09-29-2015, 02:49 PM
U can get 1-8 if u do whole map ive got around 8 last time with lep,luck elixir,and arlor ring hehe :D

Edward Coug
09-29-2015, 03:29 PM
U can get 1-8 if u do whole map ive got around 8 last time with lep,luck elixir,and arlor ring hehe :D

That must have been a really long run. Luckily for you, it worked out.

Leps and every other luck boost have no influence over fang drops. You can't reroll into a fang.

If I come across someone running with a lep equipped, I just leave.

debitmandiri
09-29-2015, 05:16 PM

Best comment ever

Zuorsyra
09-29-2015, 05:47 PM
People that looted more than 2-3 fangs "each" run are liars.

oxon
09-29-2015, 08:16 PM
I'm not that concerned with the drop rate of the fangs, drop rate is very high in cs, I'd like to know when the pendant and armor will be added...people are loaded with tags and runes now since they added them to the effigies... I'm at a stand still now waiting for the next quest, lot of people are..

Fang drops do seem Scarce though for the amount you need to craft the vials,

oekeone
09-29-2015, 08:45 PM
That must have been a really long run. Luckily for you, it worked out.

Leps and every other luck boost have no influence over fang drops. You can't reroll into a fang.

If I come across someone running with a lep equipped, I just leave.

Well im a tank so i have around 7k hp and 650dmg with lep,arlor equiped
And a good pt with one nekro ,marido, a pork chop to reel in and kill mobs at the same time and my all time favorite breeze which well freezes them but we did the whole map i mean everything !!

codered
09-29-2015, 10:59 PM
I think lep and luck lix does nothing over the intact drop, it is like jewel but legendary rarity, the chance almost like chaos jewel drop imo, ._.

debitmandiri
09-29-2015, 11:14 PM
And a good pt with one nekro ,marido, a pork chop to reel in and kill mobs at the same time and my all time favorite breeze which well freezes them but we did the whole map i mean everything !!

Kill the groups with
brute+gladiator+engineer, while using lepre/arlor ring omg so pro

aneshsinghblu
09-30-2015, 02:14 AM
The developers have already commented on requests for increased drop rates.

Better drops rate will be a sore bum of people who get the gear before better drop rates.

is it not a sore bum for those that farmed and bought insignia before they could be looted in effigy

Ssneakykills
09-30-2015, 02:32 AM
Took me and my team an hour and a half to get 2-3 fangs each

This was skipping boss too

Edward Coug
09-30-2015, 06:53 PM

Your friends must be really nice. I once was in a Ren'gol elite pug with a war who refused to take off his lep because, according to him, "Wars don't do any damage anyway." I left immediately.

Zeus
09-30-2015, 07:22 PM
There's something wrong when the price of rune is much less than fangs...

I would work on making the runes less common and increase the drop rate of fangs. It's already brutal enough that we need 15 x 7 of them per craft.

Motherless_Child
09-30-2015, 07:56 PM
There's something wrong when the price of rune is much less than fangs...

I would work on making the runes less common and increase the drop rate of fangs. It's already brutal enough that we need 15 x 7 of them per craft.

Yeah.... Like seriously... That's really backwards, runes are nearly free and fangs are holding firm at their higher price, yet you need x125 of them just to craft the helmet alone.... Seems like i've been looting more runes that fangs.... That really needs to be looked into.... Maybe decrease the drop rate of effigy ingredients so that we aren't sharing them so much with the fang drops..... Already bad enough the jewels are rarely dropping......

oekeone
09-30-2015, 08:43 PM
Your friends must be really nice. I once was in a Ren'gol elite pug with a war who refused to take off his lep because, according to him, "Wars don't do any damage anyway." I left immediately.

We were betting who can loot more fangs lol it was a small guild contest hehe