PDA

View Full Version : Town crier quests

Piosidon
05-14-2011, 12:44 AM
I don't really get the point of town crier if all he says is" Here ye here ye all is well" so I've been thinking that there should be a daily quest that the town crier gives. Like it could be destroy 20 mercenaries in balefort castle. They should also change each day like another day destroy 35 zombies. All the town criers can be able to give out that quest, but you can only do one quest a day. And the rewards should be gold.

Slush
05-14-2011, 01:11 AM
I don't really get the point of town crier if all he says is" Here ye here ye all is well" so I've been thinking that there should be a daily quest that the town crier gives. Like it could be destroy 20 mercenaries in balefort castle. They should also change each day like another day destroy 35 zombies. All the town criers can be able to give out that quest, but you can only do one quest a day. And the rewards should be gold.

When there are special events like Easter, he tells you to go the the event NPC.

Piosidon
05-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Oh but what about regular days when he says that. Well I'm just saying it would be fun for it to have a quest