PDA

View Full Version : Regeneration

GreenLord
09-29-2015, 07:54 PM
So most players know you have to retreat within your wall to regen health. But many players I seen think they have to STAY behind the wall to regen fully. It's really annoying when my teammates waste time healing, while I have to either defend myself or worse, waste time walking to defend. So a general tip for any newbies: stepping in and out your wall is all that's needed to start to regen your health.

Schnitzel
09-29-2015, 09:13 PM
Mostly, I just run with friends/teammates. They have played long enough to know we can just walk in for less than a second, then run back into battle, while the regen is healing our HP even as we are running.

Perhaps, this would be a good suggestion to add to the CoC Beginners' Tutorial?
Post your suggestion on: www.callofchampions.com/forums

Waug
09-30-2015, 10:08 AM
So most players know you have to retreat within your wall to regen health. But many players I seen think they have to STAY behind the wall to regen fully. It's really annoying when my teammates waste time healing, while I have to either defend myself or worse, waste time walking to defend. So a general tip for any newbies: stepping in and out your wall is all that's needed to start to regen your health.

Top of that after sometime Regean get in effect and it would be waste of time to go back mostly

GreenLord
09-30-2015, 04:53 PM
Top of that after sometime Regean get in effect and it would be waste of time to go back mostly
True but base regen is more efficient

Waug
09-30-2015, 08:44 PM
True but base regen is more efficient

Ya I just meant SOMETIME when it would take nearly same time due to various factors.