PDA

View Full Version : To Developers/Moderators

supah
09-29-2015, 07:58 PM
This is actually my first time coming on forums for like the year and I'm using this new updated tapatalk and idk how to personal message samhayne or any of you other guys on this new thingy but yeah here's my question. In the future(Maybe next year or something) when things are going really well for the sts games, are you guys ever going to come back to give us a few events? Maybe just like 2 or 3 a year or something at least( they don't even need to be new events, just old events with the same gear but a different color like how you guys usually would do it)? I know you guys are going to delete this thread but can I get an answer or a PM or something please, like that time Samhayne actually responded back to me about my thread on if there's going to be a new cap, before he deleted it.

Burninglamp
09-30-2015, 02:08 PM
Lol, samhayne already left. And they said they won't be updating anymore so no.

supah
09-30-2015, 02:26 PM
Lol, samhayne already left. And they said they won't be updating anymore so no.
😊 I'd like a response from a mod/dev

Burninglamp
09-30-2015, 03:41 PM
I doubt they even look at this forum anymore.

Ignitedmage
10-01-2015, 07:28 AM
This is actually my first time coming on forums for like the year and I'm using this new updated tapatalk and idk how to personal message samhayne or any of you other guys on this new thingy but yeah here's my question. In the future(Maybe next year or something) when things are going really well for the sts games, are you guys ever going to come back to give us a few events? Maybe just like 2 or 3 a year or something at least( they don't even need to be new events, just old events with the same gear but a different color like how you guys usually would do it)? I know you guys are going to delete this thread but can I get an answer or a PM or something please, like that time Samhayne actually responded back to me about my thread on if there's going to be a new cap, before he deleted it.

Ofc SL will get an update
but sadly you won't experience it coz 200 years is not enough for a normal human to live??

Burninglamp
10-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Ofc SL will get an update
but sadly you won't experience it coz 200 years is not enough for a normal human to live??

nah, there won't be an update in 200 years.

xBLUx
10-01-2015, 11:23 PM
nah, there won't be an update in 200 years.

^ SL wont even exist in 200 years...

Burninglamp
10-02-2015, 05:02 PM
^ SL wont even exist in 200 years...

Exactly.............

Rinnastojuho
02-23-2016, 04:35 PM
Its was how they forgot sl.. :( it was a good game