PDA

View Full Version : Instead Of Normal And Gold Pet Versions Just Make Pet Accessories

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2015, 12:01 AM
Just a thought why make two pet versions its kinda pointless considering there stats and Aa's are exactly the same,.. the fact that your wasting stable capacity (question when you open a pet gold version will you still be able to open the normal version? need info on this) Instead why not just make a pets accessory remove gold version so the stables wouldn't be cluttered (we have so much pets in the stables as it is) 2 pet versions doesn't help at all zzz. It works like a players vanity but not the same Ex. A Ribbit and all frog pets with a magician's hat Good? malison with a dragonskull mask and all your imagination can think off, in a sense this would be better than a gold version 1 accessory for a specific group of pets you'll save lots of stable space 3 gold versions already exist how much more will there be in future expansions (o_0) Agree Or Not?? Post you're Constructive comments bellow ty :)

hallowring
09-30-2015, 06:22 AM
+1 sound really amazing and who knows...sts just might add gear to pets just like the 3 classes XDXD!

Hail
09-30-2015, 06:43 AM
Rather remove the original versions and keep the Gold pet versions but remove their rarity to Arcane only...

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2015, 10:45 AM
Rather remove the original versions and keep the Gold pet versions but remove their rarity to Arcane only...

My point exactly two versions not needed at all for the love of stables haha

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2015, 10:52 AM
+1 sound really amazing and who knows...sts just might add gear to pets just like the 3 classes XDXD!

Ikr hope they will, two pet versions is really pointless in my opinion don't know what others think.

oekeone
09-30-2015, 10:57 AM
Best idea ever

extrapayah
09-30-2015, 11:14 AM
agree 100% on this!!!

and following this logic, a shared pet stable should also be a great idea!

mesalin
09-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Yea. 2 versions of same pet its just pointless. Other look same stats same AA. Just extra millions to spend by pet collectioners. Pet accessories will be nice +1

<Forgiveness>

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2015, 11:43 AM
Best idea ever

It sure is :) seen it in other OL games im sure sts can do this piece of cake

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2015, 11:47 AM
Yea. 2 versions of same pet its just pointless. Other look same stats same AA. Just extra millions to spend by pet collectioners. Pet accessories will be nice +1

<Forgiveness>

Super pointless pet accessory better in every angle.

mesalin
09-30-2015, 12:01 PM
Super pointless pet accessory better in every angle.
Correct me if i wrong. Are you mean that pet accessories instead of gold pets versions will be bad?

<Forgiveness>

ClumsyCactus
09-30-2015, 12:26 PM
agree 100% on this!!!

and following this logic, a shared pet stable should also be a great idea!

No, it would literally not be a good idea in any scenario.

But to the OP, I think the main reason this suggestion is not implemented is space, it would have to add a new inventory slot to the PETS, which would require tons of reworking the pet system, and overall make the game laggier?
Also, it would be a huge effort for STS.
(I'm really not good at this tech stuff but I think that's how it works.)
Other than that, I totally agree, it would be awesome!

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2015, 12:47 PM
No, it would literally not be a good idea in any scenario.

But to the OP, I think the main reason this suggestion is not implemented is space, it would have to add a new inventory slot to the PETS, which would require tons of reworking the pet system, and overall make the game laggier?
Also, it would be a huge effort for STS.
(I'm really not good at this tech stuff but I think that's how it works.)
Other than that, I totally agree, it would be awesome!

Im sure it can be done but not right away look at the wings now they made it to a back vanity slot, or do you prefer more gold and normal pet version (Please no LoL) imagine ur stables are full of gold and normal version 0-0 my goodness...

Kakashis
09-30-2015, 02:00 PM
Pet vanities! I'll take that!

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2015, 02:23 PM
Pet vanities! I'll take that!

Imagine stampy with a pacifier less ugly haha