PDA

View Full Version : Twinking

Titanium
09-30-2015, 01:42 AM
Before asking yourself what bracket is much active and healthy. Here are some thoughts

My advice for everyone who wants to PvP in a healthier and skilled enviroment, choose lvl 46 PvP !

Twinking PvP is probably the most hilarious part of AL that i ever experienced.

Twinking gear costs more than lvl 46 gear. You don't need many paragems or at all to be good enough to have a positive ratio in PvP. Mythic amulet, Rendtail ring, Nekro , 1 paragem + legendary weapon, armor/helm is good enough.

Your pvp skill won't grow much twinking. How you can be a good pvper only killing naked new people? Is that a challenge ? If you want to kill easily as that , you always can kill mobs in ydra forest.

You can actually do elites . Wow. Farm exclusive items for this level cap and not just popping crates to get your gear.

TDM actually exists ! Damn. And it's cool !

Disproves
09-30-2015, 01:46 AM
It's ok. However a team tank stacked 3 maxed tanks (not gonna mention names or guilds) and we still won..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skvll
09-30-2015, 02:01 AM
Before asking yourself what bracket is much active and healthy. Here are some thoughts

My advice for everyone who wants to PvP in a healthier and skilled enviroment, choose lvl 46 PvP !

Twinking gear costs more than lvl 46 gear. You don't need many paragems or at all to be good enough to have a positive ratio in PvP. Mythic amulet, Rendtail ring, Nekro , 1 paragem + legendary weapon, armor/helm is good enough.

Your pvp skill won't grow much twinking. How you can be a good pvper only killing naked new people? Is that a challenge ? If you want to kill easily as that , you always can kill mobs in ydra forest.

You can actually do elites . Wow. Farm exclusive items for this level cap and not just popping crates to get your gear.

I don't kill noobs I just guild war but I agree with you lol

Hail
09-30-2015, 02:14 AM

Twinking costs more? Oooo Ok. And define skill? 1 shotting anything you see in sight? :o teach me please!!!! (obvious sarcasm)

Lets compare a 10 and 46 rogue.

Level 46 Rogue
Legendary gears (Giant pot bow + Supreme pot helm + fora pot armor all normal fire gems ) 500k-ish
AR 3m
Planar (around another 3m adding gold due to the need for pots/ankhs)
Nekro 4m
TOTAL: 10.5m (not even with para)
And if you don't have that you better have rich friends to basically tag around with 24/7 in pvp.

Level 10 Twink
1 para bow 1.5m
Ancient set like 700k (stan finesse)
Winter ring 500k (stan finesse)
Tarlok pot ammulet 500k (stan finesse)

Thats 3.2m without pet. Easily can rock pvp without nekro - leaving more room to afford paras.

SO yeah, endgame is definitely cheaper

Earlingstad
09-30-2015, 02:28 AM

Twink levels are full with players who have atleast one arcane pet and para gem. There are tons of active guilds which have been playing since pvp started. Its not about killing naked new people. Endgame pvp is different from twink pvp. While endgame matches are extremely fast paced, twink matches take more time.

Skill points are limited at low levels and that is the challenge - of using strategy to win with a limited skill set. Its not about stunning and spamming combos, hoping to crit and kill, as happens in a high-damage fast paced scenario. While some like endgame pvp, some others are into twink pvp. To each his own.

Titanium
09-30-2015, 02:36 AM
Twinking costs more? Oooo Ok. And define skill? 1 shotting anything you see in sight? :o teach me please!!!! (obvious sarcasm)

Level 46 Rogue
Legendary gears (Giant pot bow + Supreme pot helm + fora pot armor all normal fire gems ) 500k-ish
AR 3m
Nekro 4m
And if you don't have that you better have rich friends to basically tag around with 24/7 in pvp.

Level 10 Twink
1 para bow 1.5m

Thats 3.2m without pet. Easily can rock pvp without nekro - leaving more room to afford paras.

Legendary bow costs 150k, legendary helm 150k and lets say mythic armor lvl 43 500k / 800k
Nekro 4m
Planar Pendant 3

Few of my old good friends are twinks. All they tell me about twinking pvp is they need to more paragems . Also a lot of twinks in forum they are saying paragems destroyed twinking. I didn't say you are not skilled . But you know my brother used to play at lvl 5-6 bracket. Was pretty hilarious to see how guildmates fight for food out there. " now i kill , than you " . I experienced twinking aswell at level 15-16. Pure farm. And ofcourse... then you are getting ganged cause you dare to kill a player from a big guild or whatever that is, a murder syncidicate most probably.

Whatever, you can't avoid to get ganged at endgame/twink anyway. But better "run" before it happens. Maywheather can tell you more about it. And find your ganger next time and 1v1 with him. That's what I do. But it's almost impossible to find a fair match at low levels. Either way you are blocked by naked new people or some people who have an agenda.

Titanium
09-30-2015, 02:43 AM
Twink levels are full with players who have atleast one arcane pet and para gem. There are tons of active guilds which have been playing since pvp started. Its not about killing naked new people. Endgame pvp is different from twink pvp. While endgame matches are extremely fast paced, twink matches take more time.

Skill points are limited at low levels and that is the challenge - of using strategy (heal timing, when to AA the pet, mana saving, using the environment) to win with a limited skill set. Its not about stunning and spamming combo, hoping to crit and kill, as happens in a high-damage fast paced scenario. While some like endgame pvp, some others are into twink pvp. To each his own.

Rogue Vs Rogue is probably the most changeling part of endgame pvp. If you make one single mistake , you are kinda done. That's why i said it's more skilled enviroment. You can actually organize friendly clashes at twinkins? Not guild wars, fair dps clash. We have many at endgame.

It's just a personal thought for people who want to pvp. Checking endgame and twink pvp and then deciding which suits you it's better than going straight to twink.

Hail
09-30-2015, 03:37 AM
I dont understand how a legendary player at twink killing rare/epic players is different from an arcane/mythic player from killing a legendary player at endgame. Not everyone can afford top gears at endgame :). And sure its nice to have more para gems but that doesn't mean you need them. I have witnessed plenty of non-paras at lower levels farm para players in versus.

I still don't understand how spamming attacks is called skill >.<

Arrowz
09-30-2015, 09:46 AM
Legendary bow costs 150k, legendary helm 150k and lets say mythic armor lvl 43 500k / 800k
Nekro 4m
Planar Pendant 3

Few of my old good friends are twinks. All they tell me about twinking pvp is they need to more paragems . Also a lot of twinks in forum they are saying paragems destroyed twinking. I didn't say you are not skilled . But you know my brother used to play at lvl 5-6 bracket. Was pretty hilarious to see how guildmates fight for food out there. " now i kill , than you " . I experienced twinking aswell at level 15-16. Pure farm. And ofcourse... then you are getting ganged cause you dare to kill a player from a big guild or whatever that is, a murder syncidicate most probably.

Whatever, you can't avoid to get ganged at endgame/twink anyway. But better "run" before it happens. Maywheather can tell you more about it. And find your ganger next time and 1v1 with him. That's what I do. But it's almost impossible to find a fair match at low levels. Either way you are blocked by naked new people or some people who have an agenda.

No, para gems balanced twinking. Warriors arent broken af anymore.

Arrowz
09-30-2015, 09:49 AM

Level 46 Rogue
AR 3m
Nekro 4m

Level 10 Twink
1 para bow 1.5m

Not to mention endgame has belts, and more gem slots. Im full para/eye but thats only 10 slots, endgame has how many? Endgame still cheaper tho

xnorwayx
09-30-2015, 12:04 PM
Lvl 46 pvp is about 1 hitting other rogues. And farming bad geared people. We both know, what I am talking about.

Visiting
09-30-2015, 12:18 PM
Lvl 46 pvp is about 1 hitting other rogues. And farming bad geared people. We both know, what I am talking about.

Endgame to me is about maxed clashes, none of that farming noobs/undergeared, just fair play, strategy trumps all clashes. 1v1? No thanks. Ganging? No thanks. Blockers? Rot in hell.

Kalahesi
09-30-2015, 02:41 PM
Lv46 is a lot more costly than twinking... I think op has an agenda here... and not to mention getting those high level jewels, Good game >.<. I will say though that you can farm your gears such as the planar pendent and the new mythic sets but then you'll be burning gold in pots, ankhs and time.

Titanium
09-30-2015, 03:52 PM
Lv46 is a lot more costly than twinking... I think op has an agenda here... and not to mention getting those high level jewels, Good game >.<. I will say though that you can farm your gears such as the planar pendent and the new mythic sets but then you'll be burning gold in pots, ankhs and time.

Illuminati@confirmed

I can't influence the price by posting this thread in AL Player Vs. Player ( which is not the most viewable section on forum ). Seeing many people asking what bracket is good to pvp which made me to actually create a thread giving my personal input from endgame pvp. I'm saying stacking paragems at twink levels nowadays is addictive for players from top guilds. How i know? Like i said before, all the twinks hate paragems but they have no problem stacking them into their set. For your information. I hate jewels and i'm expecting the right time to farm a better jewel during an event (paracelsus jewel or whatever) . Current jewels are just a sad joke.

The value of endgame gear will decrease more in time. Like it actually does, whatever gear will be availabel during an event twinks are going to swapping it. Twinks maybe can make gold during events but capped players can make gold all the time.

I still don't understand how spamming attacks is called skill >.<

Sweet Mother of Christ !

Excuses
09-30-2015, 09:32 PM
Nonsense.

You compare best twink gears and regular end game gears and saying twink gears cost more. If both are regular gears or both are maxed gears, it's always end game gears which cost more.
Noble Jewel is expensive. Or you will need para or eye gem for dps in end game because it's all new gears. Even new mythic are coming too. There is no way any twink gear piece cost more than 4m with para and eye already on it. Regular twink gears cost almost nothing. Mage gun? Less than 100k.

I play both 46 and twink. I'm not a pure twink player.
As the way I see, end game is the worst drama bracket for all-time than any other bracket. No tt and no gang in end game? That really make me laugh.
Rush and spawn to prevent proper rg, tt, leaving room after a few kills, killing under gears players with 1 combos and ganging. All these are from end game pvp I see everyday.
Twinks do farm undergeared people in pvp. End game does too. Don't talk like end game is the heaven of pvp. Just made me laugh so hard.

Only difference I see is dmg dealt. The lower lvl takes more time to kill. End game dps takes 1-2 combo to kill any class which is broken pvp system for my opinion.
Like someone said already, sure it take a lot of skills to hit one combo to kill people.

I know end game has so many effects moving around and need quick reactions and coordination . I'm not saying end game pvp is easier than twink. My point is that it's vain arguing asking which lvl is best pvp bracket because it's just people's preference. I understand people hate twink drama. Just ignore it if you don't like it. There will be always drama on every bracket with current pvp system.

Ssneakykills
10-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Such a delusional post about twinking go play it and then let me know.

You say twinks have no skill yet at endgame you leave just before you are about to die so it's rich from you talking about skill

MyIGNisVibing
10-01-2015, 01:25 PM

You say twinks have no skill yet at endgame you leave just before you are about to die so it's rich from you talking about skill
All endgame people leave before they die or just this fellow?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

MyIGNisVibing
10-01-2015, 01:27 PM
All levels take skill/good gear and if we're really going to judge about which one takes more skill I don't think I even need to comment my beliefs.. It's obviously a no brainer

Ssneakykills
10-01-2015, 01:33 PM
All endgame people leave before they die or just this fellow?

No this was 1vs1 and because he was on cool down with packs and nekro he left and joined back as is as about to kill him

MyIGNisVibing
10-01-2015, 01:55 PM
No this was 1vs1 and because he was on cool down with packs and nekro he left and joined back as is as about to kill him
Ahh.. The cheapness

Endkey 2.0
10-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Got to disagree with you Titanium. Twinking does require skill. And so does endgame. However endgame skill is not a necessary thing nowadays. More than half the people literally spam skills and the funny part is, without even knowing the order in which to spam skills, and they get their kills. When a normal rogue has 650+ damage, a geared has 900+ damage and the same can be said about the rest of the classes, PvP becomes less PvP and more of a hunting game with the predators and they preys. In twinks though, the stats dont have this big of a gap, and skill can actually beat gear. Like the old days in lvl 31 where a malison rogue could beat a glacian one.

Dimitrian
10-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Got to disagree with you Titanium. Twinking does require skill. And so does endgame. However endgame skill is not a necessary thing nowadays. More than half the people literally spam skills and the funny part is, without even knowing the order in which to spam skills, and they get their kills. When a normal rogue has 650+ damage, a geared has 900+ damage and the same can be said about the rest of the classes, PvP becomes less PvP and more of a hunting game with the predators and they preys. In twinks though, the stats dont have this big of a gap, and skill can actually beat gear. Like the old days in lvl 31 where a malison rogue could beat a glacian one.

Yes,twinking does require some skill, but it's more expensive to go "twinking" than pvp-ing at endgame.And as Titanium said,it's a healthier environment.
And the thing with the "healthier environment" is the most important thing in AL pvp.

IMO, twinking in AL is a joke,and twinks are the most toxic part of the AL community.I never played as a twink, and i will never do.

Arrowz
10-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Yes,twinking does require some skill, but it's more expensive to go "twinking" than pvp-ing at endgame.And as Titanium said,it's a healthier environment.
And the thing with the "healthier environment" is the most important thing in AL pvp.

IMO, twinking in AL is a joke,and twinks are the most toxic part of the AL community.I never played as a twink, and i will never do.

More expensive to go twinking lmao. U people are too funny

Dimitrian
10-01-2015, 02:17 PM
More expensive to go twinking lmao. U people are too funny
Yes, it is more expensive to go twinking.
What's funny about that?

Arrowz
10-01-2015, 02:23 PM
What's funny about that?

Clearly u know nothing about twinking then

Dimitrian
10-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Clearly u know nothing about twinking then
And i wish i never heared of it lol

Endkey 2.0
10-01-2015, 02:27 PM
And i wish i never heared of it lol

you cant comment on a thing if you havent experianced it bro :)

Arrowz
10-01-2015, 02:27 PM
What's funny about that?

Full para/eye setup cost me 13m. How much is full para/eye for a rogue at endgame?

This is whats funny about it

Dimitrian
10-01-2015, 02:28 PM
you cant comment on a thing if you havent experianced it bro :)
Yes i can.I just did it,lol

MyIGNisVibing
10-01-2015, 02:43 PM

Skill points are limited at low levels and that is the challenge - of using strategy to win with a limited skill set. Its not about stunning and spamming combos, hoping to crit and kill, as happens in a high-damage fast paced scenario. While some like endgame pvp, some others are into twink pvp. To each his own.
This.. Yes.

Let's quit comparing each level and leave opinions and comparisons to ourselves

Titanium
10-01-2015, 04:18 PM

Having no shield on and you actually rushing to me from your spawn then what chances i have to survive? What happens in pvp , stays in pvp. I find your post hilarious at some point, you die in pvp and came here judge my posts ? Awesome. I can't go down that level to keep grudge on someone who kills me

Can you please show me where i said twinks have no skill? I was talking about ganging/trashing from twink levels. At twink level are 382992 guild who keep grudge one on another. You can't keep up with the pressure and the game itself. Yea, PvP changed cause of Nekro so did I . You know why dinosaurs aren't around anymore ? They couldn't adapt to the weather changes. Pvp changed a lot from season 4 till now. I know u were pretty good in versus. Hope you will make a comeback any time soon so we can play together :D

Full para/eye setup cost me 13m. How much is full para/eye for a rogue at endgame?

This is whats funny about it

I got all my gear farming like almost every middle gear player from endgame. I do have a good kill/death ratio. I'm not saying you have to be geared like Gothical or Zeus . You can do extremly well with one nekro + arcane ring/ mythic pendant / epic belt / legendary bow, armor and helm. All this gear is farmable witout legendary gear.

Ssneakykills
10-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Having no shield on and you actually rushing to me from your spawn then what chances i have to survive? What happens in pvp , stays in pvp. I find your post hilarious at some point, you die in pvp and came here judge my posts ? Awesome. I can't go down that level to keep grudge on someone who kills me

So clueless and you know that's what didn't happen you got caught out playing cheap and didn't like it. I'm not holding a grudge I just found it funny that's all. You talk about no skill at twink levels yet you pull of tricks like that, it's something a twink would do who loves his kdr.

Arrowz
10-01-2015, 06:01 PM

Can you please show me where i said twinks have no skill? I was talking about ganging/trashing from twink levels. At twink level are 382992 guild who keep grudge one on another. You can't keep up with the pressure and the game itself. Yea, PvP changed cause of Nekro so did I . You know why dinosaurs aren't around anymore ? They couldn't adapt to the weather changes. Pvp changed a lot from season 4 till now. I know u were pretty good in versus. Hope you will make a comeback any time soon so we can play together :D

I got all my gear farming like almost every middle gear player from endgame. I do have a good kill/death ratio. I'm not saying you have to be geared like Gothical or Zeus . You can do extremly well with one nekro + arcane ring/ mythic pendant / epic belt / legendary bow, armor and helm. All this gear is farmable witout legendary gear.

still doesnt mean twink is more expensive than endgame lmao

Sky_is_epicgear
10-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Can you please show me where i said twinks have no skill?

Hmm....

Your advice for "everyone" ("everyone" is probably referring to the AL community) is that if you want to PvP with skilled players come to 46. This implies that any other level besides 46 would include unskilled players since "skilled" players only exsist at 46, right??

And saying that twinks only kill naked new people is just the same as saying Chinese people only eat noodles or Indians only eat curry. Don't be a stereotype.

Not sure if this is a troll thread to start drama between twinks and endgamers...

butterspar
10-01-2015, 07:40 PM
still doesnt mean twink is more expensive than endgame lmao

Agreed, my tank cost me about 7m in total with pets. Compare that to endgame. 4m for Nekro 3m (?) For arc ring that's the 7m and you still need armor,belt,helm, and weapon.
As for farming it, Endgame pve is a slouch. Everything farmable ( Exception of Bars) is super cheap. With more gold spent into ankhs and Pots than you receive back.

Titanium
10-02-2015, 12:51 AM
So clueless and you know that's what didn't happen you got caught out playing cheap and didn't like it. I'm not holding a grudge I just found it funny that's all. You talk about no skill at twink levels yet you pull of tricks like that, it's something a twink would do who loves his kdr.

First of all, you started the fight. I don't give free kills that's all. Ain't call cheap. If you want to play fair let me get my shield too. Don't come to rush me . What happens in pvp stays in pvp. I had stuff to say about you, but i dont talk about what's up in pvp like you did. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable about how i'm pvping. I mean it.

Second of all, I can't actually pvp at twink level since everybody spawns/gang me. Getting ganged only because i'm not part of any big guild. I went to level 5, i got spawn ganged. I went to level 15. Same story. How can your skill grow with ganging and spawning? It was a generalize opinion, i didn't say "hey man, u know what? all twinks have no skill" .

Hail
10-02-2015, 01:06 AM
So basically what you saying is you are you got ganged so that must mean ALL TWINKS GANG? That is the most pathetic generalisation I have ever heard...
Anyway guys this is from the same person that wants the original jester to return. Just ignore it.

Eldorado
10-02-2015, 01:31 AM
Both end game and twinking required skill but both have different opinions. Both have drama, ganging, and blocking. Both can feed on newbie toons as they please but it is evident that the gap of newbie complete gear and fully gear end gamer is very wide unlike twinks newbie complete gear and full gear twink the gap is closer..

Titanium
10-02-2015, 03:08 AM
So basically what you saying is you are you got ganged so that must mean ALL TWINKS GANG? That is the most pathetic generalisation I have ever heard...
Anyway guys this is from the same person that wants the original jester to return. Just ignore it.
Im trying to figure out why my opinions and thoughts are judged. Its my opinion. You have to come with a counter opinion. Dont tell me how my opinions are . If nobody cared about what i have to say then they I would be ignored. Maybe i touched the dirt that actually hides at twink level. Ganging is real. Spawning is real. Fighting for kills is real. Twinking like endgame has many good parts . Im farming during events from my lvl 5 alts ( just an example which pops in my head ) . I didnt mean for a second that twinks have no skill. Stop twisting my words.

About Jester. I dont know that has to do with this thread. But cool. I actually asked few months back if sns is coming back cause im looking forward to get one. Look what happend yesterday. Designing a cool vanity for one time release during a screenshot contest sounds shady. And i didnt ask to come back i said " im looking forward for a new re-release". I do have patience. It can happen in 2020, so why so harsh again? I had jester set twice. Just for your information. Sold it when i quitted for 6months.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/02/5845ad19917fb33929977f5998c5f747.jpg

Spreading the love :D

Ssneakykills
10-02-2015, 09:31 AM
First of all, you started the fight. I don't give free kills that's all. Ain't call cheap. If you want to play fair let me get my shield too. Don't come to rush me . What happens in pvp stays in pvp. I had stuff to say about you, but i dont talk about what's up in pvp like you did. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable about how i'm pvping. I mean it.

Second of all, I can't actually pvp at twink level since everybody spawns/gang me. Getting ganged only because i'm not part of any big guild. I went to level 5, i got spawn ganged. I went to level 15. Same story. How can your skill grow with ganging and spawning? It was a generalize opinion, i didn't say "hey man, u know what? all twinks have no skill" .

I've been solo as a 15 Mage for 6 months maybe more and I didn't get ganged much at all. I think you'll find I joined the game and you rushed and killed me and when I went to kill you back you left so

Bunny♥
10-02-2015, 09:41 AM
twinking requires skills, lol. I dont know why most endgamers think its for noobs yet when they come visit twink levels, they get farmed on a clash! -- I can name names but lol, nevermind, they are my buddies ;)!

No joke, the game play in twinking is far different to endgame and it requires skill.. still! Its just a bit easier than endgame since its a slow pace pvp style but it doesnt mean it doesnt requires skills. Endgame pvp requires alot of things, this includes gears and OP PING!

I am basing this on my past experience at 13-16 bracket. I have good friends from endgame who visited twinks with me last year and they hated it, why? They dont know how slow paced pvp works.

Hail
10-02-2015, 09:48 AM
twinking requires skills, lol. I dont know why most endgamers think its for noobs yet when they come visit twink levels, they get farmed on a clash! -- I can name names but lol, nevermind, they are my buddies ;)!

No joke, the game play in twinking is far different to endgame and it requires skill.. still! Its just a bit easier than endgame since its a slow pace pvp style but it doesnt mean it doesnt requires skills. Endgame pvp requires alot of things, this includes gears and OP PING!

I am basing this on my past experience at 13-16 bracket. I have good friends from endgame who visited twinks with me last year and they hated it, why? They dont know how slow paced pvp works.

Exactly! Each individual level requires its own flavor of skill. This changes throughout the major levels of pvp, whether it be charge in at full throttle at the lower levels or hiding behind corners at pvp waiting for the other player/team to make a mistake.

-hypothetical-
An endgamer coming to level 9 is going to get smacked by an experienced level 9. Just as that level 9 would get smacked if he/she vsed the person at endgame. (Heck the person doesn't even need to be at endgame to get smacked, they could be from 10+ and the same result will occur). The point is every single level of pvp is different. Each requires a different skill set, allows/constricts a variety of skill points as well as a difference of gears ranging from legendaries to arcanes. Being good at a single level does not define skill as a pvper (perhaps at that particular level but not as a pvper). Being skilled as a pvper means owning up in most levels, and this definitely would take time to master and adapt to aforementioned changes.

Bunny♥
10-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Being good at a single level does not define skill as a pvper (perhaps at that particular level but not as a pvper). Being skilled as a pvper means owning up in most levels, and this definitely would take time to master and adapt to aforementioned changes.

yes, i would agree to this! So far, I've only seen 2 players with this skill and I do salute both of them for being so good at any level.

Farminer's
10-02-2015, 10:31 AM

Alright level 46 tank, bonesaw 3-5m AR 3m Nekro 4m rest of gear who knows, that is over 10mill now my level 15 tank twink with Singe,Toor,para vorpal and 2 sets of gear cost me roughly 9.5m now. What is cheaper and why play 46 to get 1 shot by a rogue.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

bedmaster
10-02-2015, 10:48 AM
I think i saw someone saying that endgame is better bcus u dont need to be maxed to compete while twinks need to be maxed to compete. Its true in endgame many player is not very geared and u can kill with less than maxed gears. But same thing is in twinking, at least thats the case in my lvl. Im a poor player that cant afford any para and i made a twink just to try it out, i was scared cus so many OP twinks in paradise but when i get in a random room i only meet 0-3 para ppl. And in a random endgame room ppl is like bloodthirsty and kill everything on sight. Outside of guild wars, twinking is much more relaxed as ppl just vs and friendly clash in room. And btw abt my twink:http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/02/167366127373c18eba25cf5566d53e41.jpg mostly from guild war and vs. I find most player here have similiar gear like mine. I did get swapped in war and lost vs to maxed ones but that happens in endgame too. And while in endgame not so maxed ones cant kill maxed ones i killed a para mari lv12 rogue with gloom in vs once.

Im just stating my opinion here all based on personal experience. Ty and i have quit AL btw XD

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk

Endkey 2.0
10-02-2015, 01:01 PM
I totally agree with beanub...i could say i was good at endgame pvp when I did it..but i tried lvl 10 and lvl 15 pvp once..it was slow paced..and i failed miserably...maybe i would have been better at it if i had tried but the gear was my friends so i never tried again...

The point being..endgame people are used to fast pace and twinks are used to slow ones. At the moment none work for me..and thatd why lvl 31 was the best cap..when the pvp was in between the above mentioned. Not too fast (and not based solely on gears) and not to slow (kinda got boring xd) thats my advice and to titanium..yea i miss read the post a bit..sorry for that ^^

Bunny♥
10-02-2015, 01:34 PM
I totally agree with beanub...

ily 2 :excitement: :playful:

Visiting
10-02-2015, 02:45 PM
I totally agree with beanub...i could say i was good at endgame pvp when I did it..but i tried lvl 10 and lvl 15 pvp once..it was slow paced..and i failed miserably...maybe i would have been better at it if i had tried but the gear was my friends so i never tried again...

The point being..endgame people are used to fast pace and twinks are used to slow ones. At the moment none work for me..and thatd why lvl 31 was the best cap..when the pvp was in between the above mentioned. Not too fast (and not based solely on gears) and not to slow (kinda got boring xd) thats my advice and to titanium..yea i miss read the post a bit..sorry for that ^^
Pvp is pet based now :P
Nekro > Potato > SNS > Nekro (clash-wise)

Endkey 2.0
10-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Pvp is pet based now :P
Nekro > Potato > SNS > Nekro (clash-wise)

Thats true..but a twink with mali is more likely to work than an endgamer with mali :p new pets..its like givin pets super powers..you know..they say if we give robots intelligence..they might take over the world..in thid case..soon we are gnna be the pets of the pets we have now..

ily 2 :excitement: :playful:

<33

Dex Scene
10-03-2015, 01:56 PM
I have done twinkings too so Iam not an endgamer who has no idea about twinking.
Most of twink people denies they don't kill noobs.
Which is completely BS if you ask me.
People do guild wars but not everytime. Every twink guild pvper hunts foods (noobs) in spawn rooms. They kinda avoid hitting you if you are from a good guild and you are shining with your ice scale sets and para gems and have your arcane pet chasing you.

Does Twinking need skills?
Yes they need it. Twink clash and vs are fun.
But this is also true, one can get a great KDR easily from twinking.
Try endgame pvp and see if your kdr stays like 2000000:1

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

epicrrr
10-03-2015, 02:32 PM
Idk i just play the game; skills pets gears meh very trivial but is fun getting those. As for 46 not my type of coffee.

Arrowz
10-03-2015, 09:13 PM
I have done twinkings too so Iam not an endgamer who has no idea about twinking.
People do guild wars but not everytime. Every twink guild pvper hunts foods (noobs) in spawn rooms. They kinda avoid hitting you if you are from a good guild and you are shining with your ice scale sets and para gems and have your arcane pet chasing you.

Your right, twinks do kills noobs. But how does this differ in anyway from killing legendary users at endgame? Its exactly the same. So endgame players(im not saying u r one of them) who act like they are so innocent are full of ____ tbh.

Your also right that twinks can easily have a good kdr. This is where people's big misunderstanding comes from. Endgame is far more populated than any individual twink bracket. There are a lot more maxed out players at endgame than at twinks. I have a maxed out rogue at lvl 17 and 90%(bit of an overestimate but the point still stands) of my deaths are from ganging. The rest are from dying in fair wars/vs but when I join a room, i know im stronger than most everyone else in there. Triple the amount of players at my lvl and there are 3 times as many people that can fight me on an equal basis. Additionally, due to absurd scaling of dmg into endgame, one little mistake can result in a death. Even if ur team is winning and is undeniably better than the other team, ur still likely to die a significant amount of times. The best players are still going to have a lot of deaths. At twinks, the dmg is lower and u wont get oneshot so u can farm ur opponent without giving up many kills at all. Just this past week i had a 5v5 and the final score was 99-3.

The difference in kdrs between twinks and endgame is due to fundamental differences between the levels. Its simply easier to have a good kdr as an upper echelon twink than as an endgame player.

That being said, you can't try to compare twinks to endgame and use kdr as a justification to say one requires more skill. Twink players can suck at endgame, endgame players can suck at twinks. Although they are within the same aspect of the game(pvp), they are fundamentally different. Its like comparing apples to oranges because they're both fruit.

Endkey 2.0
10-04-2015, 02:06 AM
Your right, twinks do kills noobs. But how does this differ in anyway from killing legendary users at endgame? Its exactly the same. So endgame players(im not saying u r one of them) who act like they are so innocent are full of ____ tbh.
nuff said...this is so true. Undergeared people are just like those newbies in game who dunno how to play

Titanium
10-04-2015, 04:56 AM

Slowly all those legendary users are getting arcanes. The endgame pvp community is growing. Ain't no more 2 big war guilds like it was before, one of those 2 guilds figure out that you have to keep only skilled player in not all geared players. Everything is more diverse nowadays in pvp, just my opinion.

Endkey 2.0
10-04-2015, 05:19 AM
Slowly all those legendary users are getting arcanes. The endgame pvp community is growing. Ain't no more 2 big war guilds like it was before, one of those 2 guilds figure out that you have to keep only skilled player in not all geared players. Everything is more diverse nowadays in pvp, just my opinion.

even if you have arcanes...still cant compete with those who have full eye and para gems stuff...i think the divide is way too big. But it is true that endgame farming has actually been helpful. The perks for the rich shouldnt be as much as they are now. The difference between normal geared and fully geared shudnt be as of the land and the sky.

Allows.
10-04-2015, 05:32 AM

You never played as a twink. Then just don't complain if you have no clue.

Caabatric
10-04-2015, 09:06 PM
people keep telling me legendary gear costing 500k-1.5m is enough to be competitive in pvp. (excluding pet) at level 13
well i happen to own a level 13 event rogue with gear costing roughly 800k (with pet malison, and haxonite) and well I got 1-2 combo for days....
Real competitive eh. (bear in mind this was against max gear players, which apparently a skilled player should have a shot to beat...)

Just to be clear, this is very similar to end-game gear differences...

Arrowz
10-04-2015, 11:24 PM
people keep telling me legendary gear costing 500k-1.5m is enough to be competitive in pvp. (excluding pet) at level 13
well i happen to own a level 13 event rogue with gear costing roughly 800k (with pet malison, and haxonite) and well I got 1-2 combo for days....
Real competitive eh. (bear in mind this was against max gear players, which apparently a skilled player should have a shot to beat...)

legendary gear does cost 500-1.5m is enough for legendary gear, not very good legendary gear tho. Para and Maridos then u can be competitive

Caabatric
10-05-2015, 01:20 AM
So I need para to be competitive with 800k legendary gear and Maridos???
It has been stated several times with this set up I should be competitive..... Can another pet substitute for Mari? Or must it be arcane ?

Arrowz
10-05-2015, 09:37 AM
So I need para to be competitive with 800k legendary gear and Maridos???
It has been stated several times with this set up I should be competitive..... Can another pet substitute for Mari? Or must it be arcane ?

If ur playing at an active level like 10-11, 15-17, etc. then ur not gonna be very competitive without a para and an arcane. There are so many players now with arcanes that you will probably just get swapped out for someone else a lot. Breeze(for war) or blinky can work as legendary pets but you will definitely want a para if ur using a legendary pet

Caabatric
10-05-2015, 03:35 PM
If ur playing at an active level like 10-11, 15-17, etc. then ur not gonna be very competitive without a para and an arcane. There are so many players now with arcanes that you will probably just get swapped out for someone else a lot. Breeze(for war) or blinky can work as legendary pets but you will definitely want a para if ur using a legendary pet
Then it can't be said that para is not required to be competitive, or arcanes aren't required to be competitive......

Arrowz
10-05-2015, 03:58 PM
Then it can't be said that para is not required to be competitive, or arcanes aren't required to be competitive......

You need atleast one of those, and its probably easiest as a warrior

Astrea
10-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Guys i think we're going off the bait here.. We're talking about endgame and twink comparison not para-items and such gears. Just wanted to help out :D

butterspar
10-05-2015, 06:55 PM

Just gonna throw this out there, I don't farm noobs. It's boring AF and even when I tried to get a kill some rouge comes by and ks me. So I've given up on it. My kills are from clashes and vs. And I'm certain there are other tanks the have given up on it as well

bedmaster
10-06-2015, 06:19 PM

800k should be enuf to be competitive if ur tank, rogue isnt very good at lower lvls if not arcane or para imo

My lv12 tank gear was 150k devo maul, i found a 200k blighted pot, 80k elon fitness, around 200k ancient set from a guildie and i can beat rogues with similiar gear

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk

Caabatric
10-06-2015, 06:35 PM
But basically what we have established is (at least rogue) needs either a para or arcane pet to be competitive, just like end-game ...

butterspar
10-07-2015, 03:42 AM
But basically what we have established is (at least rogue) needs either a para or arcane pet to be competitive, just like end-game ...

Either will work by themselves , but yes at least a para or arc pet is needed

Astrea
10-07-2015, 04:54 AM
Either will work by themselves , but yes at least a para or arc pet is needed

Well you dont really need a para or arc pet cuz theres some legendary pet that is better than arc pet.

Farminer's
10-07-2015, 07:48 AM
Para is not needed as I don't use one on my lvl 15 rogue. It does perfectly fine with my old set and maridos. 2.1k hp 140 damage 555 armor and 790 or so manna.

hallowring
10-07-2015, 09:04 AM
hazel is simaler for warr it adds 30+ str XD

Xdumbx
10-15-2015, 08:57 AM
Para is not needed as I don't use one on my lvl 15 rogue. It does perfectly fine with my old set and maridos. 2.1k hp 140 damage 555 armor and 790 or so manna.

If your tactics are good at lvl 15, you dont need para. If your tactics are not that good para is needed.

Xdumbx
10-15-2015, 08:59 AM
hazel is simaler for warr it adds 30+ str XD

lol if you use hazal in pvp now days, you wont stand a chance. You have to remember most people have nekro, and other arcanes.

CouchPass
03-09-2016, 05:05 PM
I wrekt with Talon on rouge and Hazel on Warr a few seasons ago.

Quonabebi
03-12-2016, 08:14 PM
I have done both endgame pvp and twinking now this is my opinion if you want to endgame pvp go rogue its the most competitive.Warrior is really good now with new arcane mage can be good as well.But i am twinking now because i prefer fights that last more than a few seconds also both twinking and max level take skill but they take skill in different ways.

Migos
03-18-2016, 04:31 PM
Dumbest thread I've ever read. You can't even compare the 2. Endgame BLATANTLY costs more and noob killing is at every level so don't try and act like noobs don't exist in endgame.