PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Stampy

nuwar
09-30-2015, 02:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVd94mTgg7M

**I also found that Stamy removed shaman boss pool too (try Boss in map Misty Grotto)
I hope that anyone who has dashed helpful to see it. Excuse me, I'm not good in English.

PVE:
Hauntlet Meteor Craters : No
Dead City Meteor Craters : No
Nordr Ice Patches : No
Shuyal Shadowmancer Pools : Yes
Ferrix : Yes
Shaman from Rengol 1: Yes
King Northal : Yes
Thumber from Rengol 2: Yes

Pets:
Shady and Surge : Yes
Toor : No (Soon to be yes)
Breeze : Yes
Nilbog : Yes

credit (Ravager )

( DAMAGE )
09-30-2015, 07:13 AM
wow
thanks alot bro for the detailed video really helps alot

Befs
09-30-2015, 07:36 AM
Keep in mind that it will soon remove toor fissures.

Candylicks
09-30-2015, 07:39 AM
Yeah I pretty much figured the same thing. Sun they are going to fix the toor fissues he IS supposed to remove them I believe it is going to come this Thursday.

Also, he is what I find most beneficial in boss fights. For example he removes the enrage off Ren'Gol map 2, the King red circle.

Thank you for this video, your music is always fun!

Mucsi
09-30-2015, 08:35 AM
Yeah I pretty much figured the same thing. Sun they are going to fix the toor fissues he IS supposed to remove them I believe it is going to come this Thursday.

Also, he is what I find most beneficial in boss fights. For example he removes the enrage off Ren'Gol map 2, the King red circle.

Thank you for this video, your music is always fun!
Toor don't has pool's, toor has earthquakes...

Candylicks
09-30-2015, 08:40 AM
Toor don't has pool's, toor has earthquakes...
Wow thx.

Dev has posted this is a bug and whatever you choose to name them, they will be removed by stampy in a fix.

Mucsi
09-30-2015, 08:43 AM
Wow thx.

Dev has posted this is a bug and whatever you choose to name them, they will be removed by stampy in a fix.
Wow, idk when from the earthquakes counted as a pool haha 😆

Candylicks
09-30-2015, 08:45 AM
Toor's fissure's will be affected by Stampy's ability in a coming update. In regards Stampy's clearing of PvE and PvP friendly pools, this is by design. From our perspective it's a powerful activated ability, so this adds a strategic element to the appropriate time to use his ability rather than just anytime is the right time. There's more to Stampy then just using your AA when pools are up, as you might clear out your friends buffs!

This is what Cara posted on previous thread.

Zylx
09-30-2015, 08:50 AM
Toor's fissure's will be affected by Stampy's ability in a coming update. In regards Stampy's clearing of PvE and PvP friendly pools, this is by design. From our perspective it's a powerful activated ability, so this adds a strategic element to the appropriate time to use his ability rather than just anytime is the right time. There's more to Stampy then just using your AA when pools are up, as you might clear out your friends buffs!

When I saw someone testing with SnS, I noticed only the poison pools disappeared. So does that mean there is a max on how many pools are banished?

Visiting
09-30-2015, 08:51 AM
Wow, idk when from the earthquakes counted as a pool haha ��
In the official AA description Toor's pools are called a "fissure" not an earthquake..

Jexetta
09-30-2015, 08:51 AM
Awesome video Sun!

Hail
09-30-2015, 08:52 AM
When I saw someone testing with SnS, I noticed only the poison pools disappeared. So does that mean there is a max on how many pools are banished?

Possible but then in the video the aa states there is a 75% chance *each* pool will be removed. So maybe it is just the percentage working its magic?

Mucsi
09-30-2015, 08:54 AM

Wowoowowow

In the official AA description Toor's pools are called a "fissure" not an earthquake..
Wowoowow

Cool, thanks

Scythwarlord
09-30-2015, 09:53 AM
+230 what?

Private messge me for nego..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hail
09-30-2015, 10:28 AM
+230 what?

Private messge me for nego..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

health (11chars)

Kakashis
09-30-2015, 06:07 PM
Heard he removes pools in pve too. Neat pet, but not for me.

nelson131
09-30-2015, 06:48 PM
So, Do heal packz count as pools?

will0
09-30-2015, 07:10 PM
luckily time shift is not a pool ... might as well get rid of that skill

Visiting
09-30-2015, 08:39 PM
Could you test with Uries and Gloom as well please?

nuwar
09-30-2015, 08:53 PM

I think that the error of it. Because buff it added just CRI only another part I didn't see it. If you don't fix it. I think that to make it look down down every time the game out new things.

kjed
09-30-2015, 09:04 PM
cough!

so can we bring back shady and surge now?

cough! i think theres a solution to the problem of pools, so can we?

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Ravager
09-30-2015, 09:19 PM
I tested a few things and here is what it the results were.

PVE:
Hauntlet Meteor Craters : No
Dead City Meteor Craters : No
Nordr Ice Patches : No
Shuyal Shadowmancer Pools : Yes
Ferrix : Yes
Shaman from Rengol 1: Yes
King Northal : Yes
Thumber from Rengol 2: Yes

Pets:
Shady and Surge : Yes
Toor : No (Soon to be yes)