PDA

View Full Version : my device has been banned.

de8566
05-14-2011, 01:40 AM
my device has been banned from the sever ,but i have no idea what i did wrong .Then i sent a lettle to support@spacetimestudios.com,but no response yet ,when will they deal with it ?it said 'you device has been banned for violating our terms of service.banned reamaining:forever'.
sorry ,i don't know that if i shouldn't post this thread,if so ,please tell me .

NEWLY ADDED :I remembered something .I was wondering if selling gold is allowed in the game ?I didn't know that since i didn't read the terms of service .i'm not selling ,though . it's one of my friends .he doesn't know english ,so i communicate him and other players .but i don't get money from him .nothing !i just communicate .he was banned ,too .do i have the chance to be unblocked ? Please help me !

Ellyidol
05-14-2011, 01:42 AM
You did the right thing by emailing support, that's all you can do.

They don't discuss bans on the forums, so you should patiently wait for their response. The weekend just hit so it might, unless someone from support is working on a Saturday, take them until Monday to reply.

Rusalio
05-14-2011, 01:44 AM
You should get a letter indicating some sort of reason.

Ayrilana
05-14-2011, 01:45 AM
Posting it on here generally won't get you anywhere since there's nothing that any of us can do. :( Just be patient regarding the response to your email. It will likely take a couple days since they get a ton every day.

I believe language has been the most common way someone gets banned. People seem to forget that kids play this game so the language you use every day might not necessarily be acceptable in this game. When in doubt, just refer to the ToS.

Deadsoldiers
05-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Yeah you should give em a few days to answer. We cant do anything for you and the devs wont discuss it here because it shouldnt be public why people are banned

de8566
05-14-2011, 02:03 AM
Thanks ,you guys .I'm from China.So when is it now in US?Do i really need to wait for a few days to get it settled ?

Gluttony
05-14-2011, 02:06 AM
STS is based out of Texas, so that is GMT-6. Today is Saturday, so the devs won't be in the office to handle things of that nature until Monday. You will have to wait at least until then, if not a bit later. Sorry.

Tempest
05-14-2011, 02:23 AM
Just a question... but if i swear once and get reported does my device get banned forever?

Ayrilana
05-14-2011, 02:26 AM
Just a question... but if i swear once and get reported does my device get banned forever?

Depends on what you say. If it's racist or something like that then you're banned forever.

Corpser
05-14-2011, 02:50 AM
might get banned for a week if its something like f_____
or if you say to someone f_____ U probably a perma ban

de8566
05-14-2011, 06:50 AM
anyone plz help me !!!!it took me 1 month to get lvl 51, and i have a lot of money in that account .

Ellyidol
05-14-2011, 07:07 AM
anyone plz help me !!!!it took me 1 month to get lvl 51, and i have a lot of money in that account .

We just told you the ONLY thing you can do, be patient.

Magicfrost
05-14-2011, 08:38 AM
Well sts probly will ignore this threas since its on foeums and he put a comma after every word. But not only that but he broke a big tos rule and keeps asking when he will be unbanned after people sayig be patient. So here two words.

BE PATIENT!

Samhayne
05-14-2011, 09:11 AM
We will be be in touch soon. Thanks for your patience.