PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is "environmental pool" and who use them as AA?

epicrrr
09-30-2015, 05:53 AM
Stampy potato looking and looking bleak as a craft arcane pet atm with maridos recycle AA and a tantrum which work on less than 10% of pet in stable. So was wondering what pet uses this environmental pool as ability? I can see only, nilbog, breeze and sns... ethyl? Toors AA looks pretty environmental to me but stampy no effect.

For 2m...going 1m soon. reason? Prob that killer look, bad AA and the super drop rate of materials. meh.

How many PVE bosses have you encountered that uses pool atttacks/skills?

Befs
09-30-2015, 05:58 AM
Stampy potato looking and looking bleak as a craft arcane pet atm with maridos recycle AA and a tantrum which work on less than 10% of pet in stable. So was wondering what pet uses this environmental pool as ability? I can see only, nilbog, breeze and sns... ethyl? Toors AA looks pretty environmental to me but stampy no effect.

For 2m...going 1m soon. reason? Prob that killer look, bad AA and the super drop rate of materials. meh.

Toor, and it helps for farming arena (maybe prox curses, poison pools, and ferrix), also king northal's pool

Jazzi
09-30-2015, 06:11 AM

It has been already confirmed that it is going to remove toor's fissures as well, which will be implemented soon. The main problem with this pet, its very unpleasant looks set aside, is that it also removes your team's pool effects both in PvP and PvE. Hence its limited usability

Alhuntrazeck
09-30-2015, 07:02 AM
This pet would be instantly hugely popular if sts reintroduced sns - win-win for everyone.

I jut hope they don't announce on the forums their decision, that would destroy the market..

epicrrr
09-30-2015, 07:39 AM
This pet would be instantly hugely popular if sts reintroduced sns - win-win for everyone.

I jut hope they don't announce on the forums their decision, that would destroy the market..

Maybe it's Pototo's mission. Sts should really re introduce SNS back its been a year now its exclusivity has run its course, time for us to enjoy SNS too.

kinzmet
09-30-2015, 08:40 AM
This is what google found when I searched environmental pool

http://www.poolspaoutdoor.com/portals/3/images/Backyard%20Channel/Green%20&%20Eco-friendly/Articles/Rin%20Robyn_c%20Fall%20'09_%20Go%20Green%20in%20Yo ur%20Backyard.jpg

epicrrr
09-30-2015, 09:32 AM

zzZ

kinzmet
09-30-2015, 09:52 AM

zzZ

LMAO
hahahahahaha

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2015, 11:50 AM

zzZ

Hahahaha stampy best pota.. err pet troll EVER!!! hahahaha

Sfubi
09-30-2015, 01:37 PM
My stampy is only lvl 15 but i find him to be very aggressive against mobs.

1) I can be shooting from the outer edge of my range and stampy goes right in for attack.
2) I can run around the mobs and if i happen to slip out of my "ranged attack", he doesn't break off target to follow me.
3) Stampy attacks a mob as soon as I aggro the mob, not when i am hit or i hit the mob.
4) At lvl 15 stampy removes boss pools of Tindirin and Ren'gol mobs

I like stampy. Nekro is still my go to pet, but if there are mobs dropping puddles at my feet (stupid planar purple robed pain in the butt mages), I will whip out Stampy yelling go get em boyturd!

Groaning
09-30-2015, 02:30 PM
Aww why they bully my favorite pet :(

Befs
09-30-2015, 02:33 PM
Aww why they bully my favorite pet :(

Look who it is...

LOG ON NAB

Imsofancy
09-30-2015, 03:08 PM
I hope the price will drop past 1 mil soon, I was insanely excited that I would finally get an Arcane pet.