PDA

View Full Version : New Use for Ankh

pompous
09-30-2015, 12:42 PM
Ankh has replaced / supplemented plat reviving when you die. I have an idea for a new use for Ankh. How about if STS allows us to use Ankh towards plat finishing an item that is crafting. Waiting for an item to finish crafting seems like an eternity, especially when it's the last 2 hours.

I think this will increase revenue for STS and the people who convert plat to gold will be happy also because demand for Ankh goes up. I don't see any downside to this idea so hopefully STS takes it into consideration. :)

Visiting
09-30-2015, 12:46 PM
Ankh has replaced / supplemented plat reviving when you die. I have an idea for a new use for Ankh. How about if STS allows us to use Ankh towards plat finishing an item that is crafting. Waiting for an item to finish crafting seems like an eternity, especially when it's the last 2 hours.

I think this will increase revenue for STS and the people who convert plat to gold will be happy also because demand for Ankh goes up. I don't see any downside to this idea so hopefully STS takes it into consideration. :)

I like the idea in general but, replace ankhs with something else for the sake of elite farmers D:

pompous
09-30-2015, 12:57 PM
I like the idea in general but, replace ankhs with something else for the sake of elite farmers D:

Fair enough. We'll call them "craft kits"

mesalin
09-30-2015, 01:04 PM
Nice i like idea. I think ankh might go up but still nice reason for non plat players

<Forgiveness>

hallowring
09-30-2015, 01:16 PM
+1 on that idea bro good suggestion(^u^) although i wonder what the current price for ankhs are in auc?

oekeone
09-30-2015, 02:38 PM
They should make ankhs craftable :)

Motherless_Child
09-30-2015, 03:12 PM
They would never do that.... This method would just make it easier for non-plat buyers to speed craft things via buying ankhs from auction with gold.... But I would rejoice and do jumping-jacks if they did decide to do that....

Dex Putra
09-30-2015, 03:13 PM
rename this game ARCANE CRAFTING

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

nelson131
10-01-2015, 01:08 AM
Sell tradable crafting boosting kitd with plat......