PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | September 30, 2015

Remiem
09-30-2015, 05:36 PM
The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

The Gauntlet V

The Gauntlet has been thrown! So to speak. One of Arlor's great traditions is back this week with... The Gauntlet V! This time around, enter Bertrum the Ghost's Gauntlet to fight 3 new bosses: Jarl, Grimnr and Frostbite. Of course, the customary Gauntlet banner will be awarded to our Top 100 competitors and the Top 3 will walk away with their very own-- Lemon and Lime! Keep an eye out for the announcement tomorrow with all of the details.

Game News and Updates

The Arlor Harvest Ends Tomorrow

We hope you all enjoyed harvesting and sharing the abundance around Arlor with your friends and guild mates. The Arlor Harvest event goes into cooldown tomorrow for 4 days, ending on Sunday afternoon, 10/4. During the event cooldown, nodes will no longer spawn, but you can still craft cornucopias and purchase goods from Farmer Johnston.

Farmer Johnston also has a new addition coming after tomorrow's update: The Harvester Title. If you did not receive the title but were supposed to, visit the good farmer and he will give it to you for free!

Coming Soon

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

We promised teasers, and that was no trick. Here's just a little peek at some new faces you'll be able to get from the magic mirror in major Arlor towns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

oekeone
09-30-2015, 05:58 PM
First yeeeehhaaaaa

Darkluciferx
09-30-2015, 05:59 PM
Second yeahh 1 week whithout sleep ;)

oekeone
09-30-2015, 06:01 PM
The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

The Gauntlet V

The Gauntlet has been thrown! So to speak. One of Arlor's great traditions is back this week with... The Gauntlet V! This time around, enter Bertrum the Ghost's Gauntlet to fight 3 new bosses: Jarl, Grimnr and Frostbite. Of course, the customary Gauntlet banner will be awarded to our Top 100 competitors and the Top 3 will walk away with their very own-- Lemon and Lime! Keep an eye out for the announcement tomorrow with all of the details.

Game News and Updates

The Arlor Harvest Ends Tomorrow

We hope you all enjoyed harvesting and sharing the abundance around Arlor with your friends and guild mates. The Arlor Harvest event goes into cooldown tomorrow for 4 days, ending on Sunday afternoon, 10/4. During the event cooldown, nodes will no longer spawn, but you can still craft cornucopias and purchase goods from Farmer Johnston.

Farmer Johnston also has a new addition coming after tomorrow's update: The Harvester Title. If you did not receive the title but were supposed to, visit the good farmer and he will give it to you for free!

Coming Soon

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

We promised teasers, and that was no trick. Here's just a little peek at some new faces you'll be able to get from the magic mirror in major Arlor towns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Wait you can craft cornucopias????

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-30-2015, 06:05 PM
teaser friday T.T anyway hoping to see a new set of gears this coming halloween event.

Jazzi
09-30-2015, 06:05 PM
Wait you can craft cornucopias????

U cant. It is just a mistake.
Anyway, I hope we can see fixes to some of the game breaking bugs we currently have:

1) Normal attack swing of Rengol brutes, off screen one hits of Rengol brutes, etc.
2) Gladiator mobs' shields not wearing off and them shielding themselves
3) Planar tombs difficulty has been increased without any new rewards being added. Seems like a bug to me

Further: New, proper, attractive elite loot! Ty

P.S. No more gauntlet ;)

Motherless_Child
09-30-2015, 06:09 PM
Halloween is here....... Warrior looks pretty cool as a vampire... Mage is not even in contention, as usual.....

Bluebatthing
09-30-2015, 06:23 PM
Mage looks like he has a bad case of constipation....

Befs
09-30-2015, 06:25 PM

Or like he just farted incredibly loud and he's hoping no1 heard

Edward Coug
09-30-2015, 06:42 PM
Please let the King get some sleep. Increase the bar length.

oekeone
09-30-2015, 06:47 PM

That moment you try to not fart in class while in a test xD lmao

Saud
09-30-2015, 06:55 PM
why mage always look bad :(
and rogue's always look so cool
plaese look again at mage , change the eye color and skin , its halloween and his skin color should change
like war skin

Abelgaval
09-30-2015, 07:27 PM
Justice for Jarl? he's boss again?

Alhuntrazeck
09-30-2015, 07:38 PM
Bah gauntlet >.>

Vampire vanities this time huh. I hope there are some really cool Dracula robes to go with them because I'm not wearing that rabbit toothed sorcerer head...

yubaraj
09-30-2015, 09:04 PM
I am hoping for para jewel and mythic weapons this halloween.

I could not think of any reasons why it should not be released.

Please enlighten me/us.

"Para gem is a special event gem and was very hard to obtain whereas chaos jewel will be dropping all day long" STS

I wonder what will be the reason for not releasing it again as jewel.

I am waiting for the good news.

Also hoping for some extra goodies on stash like last halloween.

Muhammad Asraf
09-30-2015, 09:04 PM
Those faces look awesome! & can't wait for the Halloween event! =3

extrapayah
09-30-2015, 09:16 PM
any news on shared pet stable?

hehe, thanks

Dimitrian
10-01-2015, 12:17 AM

hehe, thanks
What exactly is shared pet stable? 0.o

Earlingstad
10-01-2015, 03:28 AM
We do not have a pink banner yet. Could the Gauntlet V banner please be pink? :P

And I have a question. I was opening Harvest Horns to get The Harvester title as it required opening 50 of them. I am at around 40 and crafting more. So when the update comes and we visit the good farmer do we get the title without opening 50 horns? Or do we need to open 50 horns and then visit him for the title? I hope its the latter because I opened all these horns just for the title.

aneshsinghblu
10-01-2015, 03:40 AM
lol lnl lol

Madnex
10-01-2015, 05:21 AM
Thanks for the heads up Rem. :)

Elite Orc Gladiator (since he's different that the normal one in terms of buff radius) needs tweaking primarily in how his shield buff works and secondly in his HP/armor:
-Instead of having him spam-apply a permanent shield that causes resetting mobs to keep it after the gladiator dies (also happens without resets in certain occassions), a solution which would solve every issue with remaining shield buffs would be to make them last 5s each. It wouldn't change anything difficulty-wise as the gladiator would refresh it before they expire, as long as he's alive.

-And two, his HP/armor needs an adjustment. Right now targetting him first has very little difference comparing to killing off the two to five surrounding mobs first and then taking him down with safety. Just a slight step down so that playing with strategy has actual merrit.

Elite Orc Brute still often smashes maxed characters to pieces with his normal swing even without them being critical hits. Also, his conical-red zone is off since the length of his actual impact is shorter than the red zone indicates.

Tatman
10-01-2015, 06:06 AM
What do we want next?

1. Fix the Rengol elites.

- Fix the stupid brutes' so called "normal" attack, which is, in my opinion, the same as the troll bosses' (like Jagged boss and others) big circle red zone attack, except in this case there is no red zone. Now, either put an avoidable red zone to it, or make it actually "normal" by lowering its ridiculous damage (one-hitting tanks on Nekro shield wtf?) and radius (killing people far away from the brute); also fix the obvious bug, where people get hit before the brute even swings lol.

- Fix the gladiator. Either remove the "shields himself" feature, or maybe as others suggested - at least lower his hp/armor, so that it's a viable strategy to kill him first. Fix the stupid bug with mobs retaining shield even after gladiator is killed.

- Add some actual loot to the bosses. You know what? No-one kills bosses now, especially after King started popping on a daily basis. People just go farm fangs and leave before boss. Why, you ask? Because there is no loot that drops from bosses and is worth farming. Runes have become practically worthless since they started raining from both King and effigies. Those pinks are just lol and are so many, that I think there are actually more lvl 46 pinks than there are lvl 46 players in this game.

- Take a look at the fangs drop rate please. I'm not saying it has been nerfed or anything, but I have a feeling these crafting components have messed with it. Just look into it, if you find the time, thank you.

2. Please ditch the farming system of this current harvest event. We now have this: a tank farms an apple tree and gets an apple, his party mates get nothing. Make it like this: a tank farms an apple tree, everyone in the party gets an apple. Contrary to what you may think, you don't encourage all-class parties with your current system.

3. Please test your gear and pets before release. You may or may not know, but one of your new pets is glitched again. Also, this crafted slain gear - if you are going to release bad stats weapons, at least make the procs powerful enough (and test for glitches as I said), so that it's worth using them.

4. Stop releasing useless vanity pets, especially when they come in two kinds - normal and gold.

5. Stop buffing/nerfing stuff secretly as was the case with the Planar Tombs. Especially when it comes without adding any new loot.

6. Refresh Arena. Add some new good loot next to vials. Since you removed reinforced gems, why not add some (new?) jewels or something? Also, why not add some new bosses and/or environments? You can do this with the pointless Gauntlet event, why not do it in Arena? Add some environments, that would require tanks/mages in party for faster and more efficient farming of this place. Stuff like this.

I can think of more stuff, but I think that's enough for now. Thank you. ;)

Titanium
10-01-2015, 06:28 AM

hehe, thanks

From what i heard we are going to share pets with the whole friend list. Can't wait !!

Runel Joseph Ruiz
10-01-2015, 07:15 AM
From what i heard we are going to share pets with the whole friend list. Can't wait !!

huehuehuehue

Sheentaro
10-01-2015, 07:20 AM
Hehehehehehehe LnL ... well... GG [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Any news about Para Stone ? since I've seen a lot of threads about it O.o

Candylicks
10-01-2015, 09:07 AM
I know you have heard this 100x but it truly is a quality of life issue for us in the game. We are really struggling with inventory, most of us have 500 and are constantly having to say 'one sec lemme clear inventory' before joining the next map. It really needs a serious fix for us. If you want to do the easiest, just expand our inventory to 1000 and our stash to 500. Or you could make crafting and jewel satchels which I am sure will be more work on your end but is an idea tossed around here as well.

Also, the 5 crafting slot is outdated being as we have SO many more items to craft these days now. Yes it was fine couple years back, but it doesn't meet the needs of the game currently. Please, allow us to expand up to 10 crafting slots.

We would really appreciate this so we can carry and craft more efficiently than the current. Thank you for considering this!!!

Thrindal
10-01-2015, 09:43 AM
2. Please ditch the farming system of this current harvest event. We now have this: a tank farms an apple tree and gets an apple, his party mates get nothing. Make it like this: a tank farms an apple tree, everyone in the party gets an apple. Contrary to what you may think, you don't encourage all-class parties with your current system.

This...

This "event" fostered no interclass cooperation at all. It was a promising event otherwise but I best if you had done the above you would have seen several times more cornucopia being crafted and not just because more ingredients were harvested but because more folks would have been running in 3 player mixed parties.

yeldarbroz
10-01-2015, 10:24 AM
I am hoping for para jewel and mythic weapons this halloween.

I could not think of any reasons why it should not be released.

Please enlighten me/us.

"Para gem is a special event gem and was very hard to obtain whereas chaos jewel will be dropping all day long" STS

I wonder what will be the reason for not releasing it again as jewel.

I am waiting for the good news.

Also hoping for some extra goodies on stash like last halloween.

Bro, ikd where you have been, but sts has made it abundantly clear that the para was an overpowered mistake. Adding 2 dmg is a huge boost for low lvl twinks. Even the noble chaos jewels (which are for lv30+ btw) aren't quite 2.00 damage. There is no way sts will make another para, period.

yeldarbroz
10-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Ok, some ideas:

1. For the Halloween event, give the mage red eyes, then it might actually be worth buying.

2. I think jewel 'blending' should be possible, kinda like tarloks and reinforced gems. I understand you can't have someone mixing chaos and fury/finesse/mind jewels, but make some recipes (mebby as a event drop *hint hint*) that allow a excellent fury/finesse/mind/chaos to be mixed with a damaged nature/water/diamond/lightning or a superb fury/finesse/mind/chaos with cracked nature/water/diamond/lightning etc... that way a rouge could add some mana or a mage some health or a warrior some armor without sacrificing a slot. Now sts, if you had recipes drop on *events* for this kind of thing, it would feel like the tarlok system, but with jewels. It also adds another level of customization (which y'all have talked a lot about lately with the weapon crafting and jewels). That's just my two cents... oh, and increase the drop rate of fury/finesse/mind jewels in the higher levels!

3. The crafting quest in kraag says to bring a cracked r/f/m jewel to the blacksmith dude. With those gems only dropping in higher levels, it will take weeks before a new player can finish that quest!

4. Make r/f/m jewels farmable in all levels, but a smaller drop chance. The price of those jewels should be at about .5k each if a normal person is to ever craft a superb or noble jewel.

Thx sts, hope y'all see this!

yubaraj
10-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Bro, ikd where you have been, but sts has made it abundantly clear that the para was an overpowered mistake. Adding 2 dmg is a huge boost for low lvl twinks. Even the noble chaos jewels (which are for lv30+ btw) aren't quite 2.00 damage. There is no way sts will make another para, period.

Hehe BTW I am talking about para jewel not para gem. Anyways can you share me a link or anything where they have said the item similar to para gem won't be released again. We already waited for 1 year in a expectation that para item will get released then why not.

About the mistake, it's already been done and what will you say if you have to fight a twink who has 10 para or similar para eye setup. If STS won't release item which can't compete with para gem then how are we suppose to fight people who already has full para in their twink.

How can this problem be solved?

STS please release para jewel in this halloween.

xmami
10-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Wow! Cool faces :3

mesalin
10-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Yeah... StS already said gems will not return to game. Sooo that mean we get para jewel? If it will be farmable like para gem then
1. Para price will go down as hell cause jewel = removable
2. I know players that farmed around 10 para in Halloween. So more full jewel gear? Also removable para jewel = op for every season.
Well i know 10 para or more in gear its bad idea but well...
I play only 10 months and i don't know how was Halloween 2014 but what about to make now maybe a weapon like a plat reward ? If there will be. Or a super cool vanity? Maybe not trade able?
I hear that ursoth 2014 was better than 2015. I hoping for dova but nvm.
for me goblin event was OK.
I hope sts give us awersome Halloween event! Can't wait!

<Forgiveness>

yeldarbroz
10-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Hehe BTW I am talking about para jewel not para gem. Anyways can you share me a link or anything where they have said the item similar to para gem won't be released again. We already waited for 1 year in a expectation that para item will get released then why not.

About the mistake, it's already been done and what will you say if you have to fight a twink who has 10 para or similar para eye setup. If STS won't release item which can't compete with para gem then how are we suppose to fight people who already has full para in their twink.

How can this problem be solved?

STS please release para jewel in this halloween.

Yeah... StS already said gems will not return to game. Sooo that mean we get para jewel? If it will be farmable like para gem then
2. I know players that farmed around 10 para in Halloween. So more full jewel gear? Also removable para jewel = op for every season.
I play only 10 months and i don't know how was Halloween 2014 but what about to make now maybe a weapon like a plat reward ? If there will be. Or a super cool vanity? Maybe not trade able?

<Forgiveness>

Y'all just aren't getting how unbalanced the para made the game. I wish I could find and quote it, but it was months ago, sts said that they weren't going to make a 'super gem' (also applies to JEWELS) because you can't fix unbalance with more unbalance. If it's a cool ground aura you want, farm your butts off and craft the new mythic set. Once you have the full set it is supposed to give a ground aura.

mesalin
10-01-2015, 02:00 PM
Y'all just aren't getting how unbalanced the para made the game. I wish I could find and quote it, but it was months ago, sts said that they weren't going to make a 'super gem' (also applies to JEWELS) because you can't fix unbalance with more unbalance. If it's a cool ground aura you want, farm your butts off and craft the new mythic set. Once you have the full set it is supposed to give a ground aura.
I know how game is unbalanced cause of para and eye. It they don't gonna make to new super gem then alright, i don't need any aura :)

<Forgiveness>

Marilyn
10-01-2015, 02:19 PM
We do not have a pink banner yet. Could the Gauntlet V banner please be pink? :P

And I have a question. I was opening Harvest Horns to get The Harvester title as it required opening 50 of them. I am at around 40 and crafting more. So when the update comes and we visit the good farmer do we get the title without opening 50 horns? Or do we need to open 50 horns and then visit him for the title? I hope its the latter because I opened all these horns just for the title.

OMG PINK!! Look at you all genius!! ;)

Bluebatthing
10-01-2015, 04:00 PM
STS said Shady and Surge will not come back, look what happened....gimmeh cool glows, me want!!!

atqx
10-01-2015, 04:34 PM
ok thank you :D

Dex Scene
10-02-2015, 12:11 AM
Mage is looking like some water pokemon haha

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

xxrafaelxxbr
10-02-2015, 01:00 AM
Halloween s2^^ ;):victorious:

Magemagix
10-02-2015, 06:13 AM

<Forgiveness>

I dont agree

1. Para gem price r meant to decrease similar to gears whose value decrease with every event...moreover getting 1 noble chaos jewels is way too hard than to get 10 paras.

2.para jewels will be a gud idea as they can be removed...moreover the op players r going to stay op in every season irrespective to whether paras r further released or nt....

Bt paras will give normal player a chance to get some good stats nd if it is made removable then is can be used for all the seasons to come without reintroducing them again.

Btw i like the idea of a recipe for mythic weapon as plat reward :)

Magemagix
10-02-2015, 06:15 AM
And NO to vanity or backpack for plat reward

mesalin
10-02-2015, 07:33 AM
I dont agree

1. Para gem price r meant to decrease similar to gears whose value decrease with every event...moreover getting 1 noble chaos jewels is way too hard than to get 10 paras.

2.para jewels will be a gud idea as they can be removed...moreover the op players r going to stay op in every season irrespective to whether paras r further released or nt....

Bt paras will give normal player a chance to get some good stats nd if it is made removable then is can be used for all the seasons to come without reintroducing them again.

Btw i like the idea of a recipe for mythic weapon as plat reward :)
U wrote nearly all what i wrote. Nvm

<Forgiveness>

Magemagix
10-02-2015, 10:42 AM
U wrote nearly all what i wrote. Nvm

<Forgiveness>

Maybe BT i think u wrote against para to return, BT i wrote for it to return

mesalin
10-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Maybe BT i think u wrote against para to return, BT i wrote for it to return
It will be nice but StS already said gems will not be returned. If they will return para then i want fire glacial n blood also back. Let's be fair

<Forgiveness>

Robhawk
10-02-2015, 05:09 PM
[B][SIZE=4][CENTER]What do you want to see next, folks?

FIX THOSE CRAP SLAIN WEAPONS !!! :stupid:
:stupid:

ananyamous
10-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Brilliant ideas:
1. Make a pet like lemon and lime but make it like flames with a massive proc
2. Make uller upgraded armor tradable instead of non tradable
3.make a like jetpack Halloween feature jet pack just for looks it works as a proc like abaddon so u won't even need pets if u wear that
4. Make a brand new pet called the anhialator with the strongest stats and procs make sure the following gets it exclusvie: christmaztown, inmail, richboyyyyy, outmail, haloweeeeen... made by christmaztown.... my in game name xD

Dimitrian
10-03-2015, 12:26 AM
Brilliant ideas:
1. Make a pet like lemon and lime but make it like flames with a massive proc
2. Make uller upgraded armor tradable instead of non tradable
3.make a like jetpack Halloween feature jet pack just for looks it works as a proc like abaddon so u won't even need pets if u wear that
4. Make a brand new pet called the anhialator with the strongest stats and procs make sure the following gets it exclusvie: christmaztown, inmail, richboyyyyy, outmail, haloweeeeen... made by christmaztown.... my in game name xD
If these are brilliant ideas,then i'm gonna kill myself.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
10-03-2015, 01:00 AM
I know you have heard this 100x but it truly is a quality of life issue for us in the game. We are really struggling with inventory, most of us have 500 and are constantly having to say 'one sec lemme clear inventory' before joining the next map. It really needs a serious fix for us. If you want to do the easiest, just expand our inventory to 1000 and our stash to 500. Or you could make crafting and jewel satchels which I am sure will be more work on your end but is an idea tossed around here as well.

Also, the 5 crafting slot is outdated being as we have SO many more items to craft these days now. Yes it was fine couple years back, but it doesn't meet the needs of the game currently. Please, allow us to expand up to 10 crafting slots.

We would really appreciate this so we can carry and craft more efficiently than the current. Thank you for considering this!!!

I think what need is a better liquidation system.

I and many others have proposed an "item-lock" system. Lock your valuables items (myths/arcanes/heraldics) and hit sell all. If STG takes it seriously, there might even be sell-all buttons for each rarity.

marlozmash
10-03-2015, 03:52 AM
Very nice gm ilove it and i happy to play the event thank u and hod bless...

Imhotepx
10-03-2015, 06:16 AM
yes I admit the mage had a problem at birth with his rooster legs it really ugly thank you to make more effort in this class

pactwjrbr
10-03-2015, 07:46 AM
warrio and the rogue is a good option but the mage no show "so" atention

Magemagix
10-03-2015, 09:44 AM
It will be nice but StS already said gems will not be returned. If they will return para then i want fire glacial n blood also back. Let's be fair

<Forgiveness>

+1 for return of primary gems(which i think will nt return) or increase drop rate of jewels and remove crap jewels from tindirin just primary jewels

noisy
10-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Buff warriors!

Elmione
10-05-2015, 03:06 PM
Can't wait for Halloween