PDA

View Full Version : New weapon slain king's for warrior

Detona
09-30-2015, 07:54 PM
Hello after I got the Slain King's I have observed one strange thing with it , after you hit some mobs you just listen to the sound of proc sword and no one proc visible . There's more after to affect some mobs with proc they are standing there without you giving any hit. I hope STS one looks at what is happening.
thanks for listening.141356141357

Zuorsyra
09-30-2015, 09:32 PM
Wow perma freeze proc...
That weapon woulda been op for a bit longer if you hadn't made this thread.

foreveryoung
09-30-2015, 11:08 PM
Thats good in pvp it will kill 4 playes hahaha like busher in dota haha

Kakashis
09-30-2015, 11:31 PM
You just shortened the life of this weapons OP bug! A weapon that can perma freeze mobs? That s better than the maul!

mesalin
09-30-2015, 11:46 PM
Did you tested it at another map? Wilds? Or PvP? Wanna know results [emoji6]

<Forgiveness>

Robhawk
10-01-2015, 03:15 AM
At least again the warriors weapon has an OP bug then, the mages proc pure BS!

The chances this bug wont be fixed is quite good, maul`s stun glitch (it stunned although stun immunity active) wasn't fixed for around 18 month!

TY STS and also TY for not replying to my PM`s at carapace & Remiem.

I wasted more then a 1M on this weapon until now and its nothing more then a waste! Again a waste! When thats STS vision of cumstomer binding, well -> no!

Dimitrian
10-01-2015, 04:14 AM
At least again the warriors weapon has an OP bug then, the mages proc pure BS!

The chances this bug wont be fixed is quite good, maul`s stun glitch (it stunned although stun immunity active) wasn't fixed for around 18 month!

TY STS and also TY for not replying to my PM`s at carapace & Remiem.

I wasted more then a 1M on this weapon until now and its nothing more then a waste! Again a waste! When thats STS vision of cumstomer binding, well -> no!
Why did you waste 1 mil on a weapon you knew it was useless at the beggining?

Robhawk
10-01-2015, 04:18 AM
Why did you waste 1 mil on a weapon you knew it was useless at the beggining?

I didnt know at that time... like Spell i thought the proc could be awesome. I thought of a gnome dealing damage like a pet and it is able to take a rogues`aimed shot at pvp? Thats why i started to put gold on it. It was the proc not the stats but now i / we know that both stats and the proc are absolutely disappointing! The kershal proc was disappointing, the buff STS made was just a joke... im just tired of this! I want to play a game to have fun and all i can say is arcane legends makes me more angry then giving fun! So i have more fun then not playing it... lol?
I just need 37 orc spirits to craft the unholy staff now and i will craft it. I started this and i will finish! When there are no changes, no buffs its time to make a very long break with AL. Long breaks also have a big chance of not returning but thats ok then because i want to lose headaches by playing games not getting one! There are bugs everywhere, pvp got ruined with nekro its all about rogues... rogues pvp, rogues pve.... i never will have maxed out para/eye gear... so no fun in sight! The logical consequence is: make a rogue or go home! I wont put real money on another toon of Arcane Legends, so i will go home!

epicrrr
10-01-2015, 05:27 AM
I didnt know at that time... like Spell i thought the proc could be awesome. I thought of a gnome dealing damage like a pet and it is able to take a rogues`aimed shot at pvp? Thats why i started to put gold on it. It was the proc not the stats but now i / we know that both stats and the proc are absolutely disappointing! The kershal proc was disappointing, the buff STS made was just a joke... im just tired of this! I want to play a game to have fun and all i can say is arcane legends makes me more angry then giving fun! So i have more fun then not playing it... lol?
I just need 37 orc spirits to craft the unholy staff now and i will craft it. I started this and i will finish! When there are no changes, no buffs its time to make a very long break with AL. Long breaks also have a big chance of not returning but thats ok then because i want to lose headaches by playing games not getting one! There are bugs everywhere, pvp got ruined with nekro its all about rogues... rogues pvp, rogues pve.... i never will have maxed out para/eye gear... so no fun in sight! The logical consequence is: make a rogue or go home! I wont put real money on another toon of Arcane Legends, so i will go home!

So youre a mage wanting to be a rog? I see why youre not having fun.

Robhawk
10-01-2015, 05:47 AM
So youre a mage wanting to be a rog? I see why youre not having fun.

No... you read that wrong. I'm a mage that doesn't want to be a rogue... mage or nothing!

Edward Coug
10-01-2015, 11:07 AM

If the gnomes could take damage, that would be ridiculous. But I do agree that they should do more way more damage and think it's incredibly disappointing that we aren't seeing a progression in gear.

However, your rant about not mages not receiving buffs has no place in thread and it's simply not true. There was a shield buff and a heal buff. And if you're frustrated about PvP, clash more. That's where mages shine and rogues are easily the weakest link. The only seriously broken character in this game is the warrior in PvE. They have a legitimate gripe.

Mylast
10-01-2015, 11:50 AM
However, your rant about not mages not receiving buffs has no place in thread and it's simply not true. There was a shield buff and a heal buff. And if you're frustrated about PvP, clash more. That's where mages shine and rogues are easily the weakest link. The only seriously broken character in this game is the warrior in PvE. They have a legitimate gripe.

I agree with you.

Rob, im not trollin you, but all i see is your posts how rogue is this, rogue is that, nekro ruin this etc. Mages recieved their buffs, unlike tanks. Skilled mage kills rogue with no problem, he kills tank also.
Only right thing to do is buff tanks.

soon
10-09-2015, 06:53 PM
After update the Slain King weapon for Rogue was pretty cool. You can update your post and shows the improvements?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM7eqHNRfIY