PDA

View Full Version : Need new level 10 guild for my sorcerer

Energizeric
09-30-2015, 08:43 PM
Hey all..... I need a new level 10 guild for my level 10 sorcerer Energizericjr.

For those of you who don't know, my sorcerer has 8 paras and Nekro and has the highest damage of any level 10 player. I was in Red Legion for over a year, but have grown tired of being booted from the guild every few weeks for apparently no real reason other than an officer having a bad day. And apparently I'm not worthy of being an officer in the guild even after being there for more than a year. So time for a new guild.

hallowring
09-30-2015, 09:41 PM
i have a guild named team rightouess ill invite you(^u^) and ill never kik you from my guild im GM so i control everthing im also not onlline sometmes

p.s im lvl 42 warr and will put you as officer when you join

ign in AL : hallowring pm me (i got only 5-7 ppl in guild) im currently not active for awhile C:

Energizeric
09-30-2015, 09:47 PM
i have a guild named team rightouess ill invite you(^u^) and ill never kik you from my guild im GM so i control everthing im also not onlline sometmes

p.s im lvl 42 warr and will put you as officer when you join

ign in AL : hallowring pm me (i got only 5-7 ppl in guild) im currently not active for awhile C:

I'm sure your guild is wonderful, but I'm looking for a level 10/11 guild. Thanks anyway!

Ssneakykills
10-01-2015, 01:43 AM
What was your damage as a L10 Mage?

Hail
10-01-2015, 04:44 AM

It was around 148 if I am not mistake.

Makes my tanks 124dmg look so low :/

Energizeric
10-01-2015, 05:32 AM

If I use Nightshade, then it is 151, but with Nekro which is what I use most often, it's 149.5

Ssneakykills
10-01-2015, 09:17 AM
If I use Nightshade, then it is 151, but with Nekro which is what I use most often, it's 149.5

Nice nice I managed to reach 136 with 3 paras and nekro

Candylicks
10-01-2015, 09:30 AM
Hey all..... I need a new level 10 guild for my level 10 sorcerer Energizericjr.

For those of you who don't know, my sorcerer has 8 paras and Nekro and has the highest damage of any level 10 player. I was in Red Legion for over a year, but have grown tired of being booted from the guild every few weeks for apparently no real reason other than an officer having a bad day. And apparently I'm not worthy of being an officer in the guild even after being there for more than a year. So time for a new guild.

You should make own guild!

You know people go full R when they are twinking, make a nice and friendly guild that plays fair. Be the leader that you are and establish a legit guild Sounds like one is needed at that bracket.

Allows.
10-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Hey ener,

i truly recommend you to join Agent 007.
It's not as big as RL, but the players are very active and friendly!

Lovingly
10-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Agent 007 they're lovely!! I'll come withchuuuuu ;p

Energizeric
10-01-2015, 04:25 PM
You should make own guild!

You know people go full R when they are twinking, make a nice and friendly guild that plays fair. Be the leader that you are and establish a legit guild Sounds like one is needed at that bracket.

I have decided that you are right. So today I made a new guild called <Arcane 10s> which will be for level 10 PvP (and will allow level 11s too). Just me in the guild right now, so if anyone wants to join I do need some officers and recruiters to get things going! PM me or post in this thread if interested in joining!

This guild is going to be more laid back than the other level 10/11 guilds. You will not get kicked for not joining a clash or if you have to leave during a clash (or if your battery dies during a clash -- YES this happened to me once and I was kicked from Red Legion!). This will be a very friendly guild.

Requirements are a 2/1 KDR in PvP (not unreasonable for level 10/11) and at least one of the following: at least one para gem in your gear, or an arcane pet (any arcane pet will do!). If you are lacking a para gem or arcane pet, but have a really really good KDR, then we can talk :)

I have made a new thread in the guild forum:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?265436-New-Guild-for-Level-10-11-PvP-lt-Arcane-10s-gt&p=2286735#post2286735