PDA

View Full Version : new slain weapons

Robhawk
10-01-2015, 03:29 AM
STS,

i just want to understand why you give us items like that?

Players looked at weapons stats and were disappointed, everybody was! There are pink crate weapons worth 5k gold that have same stats and these don't need more then 200 hard earned orc tags and around 240 orc spirits plus 81 common slain weapons! So it takes a lot of effort and also gold to craft it!

Spell was one of the first to try slain staff`s proc and its just a joke. The gnome doesn't move and doesn't deal damage - absolutely useless proc! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?264988-new-Slain-King-Weapon-for-Mage

The warriors slain weapon seems to have a glitched stun-proc that is OP, you can read about it here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?265277-New-weapon-slain-king-s-for-warrior

I didn't hear anything about rogues weapon, seems to be useless too!

So STS, please explain why you release items without even testing them like 5 minutes? Why you release weapons without comparing stats to other existing weapons, without at least a little progression?

I just want to understand it ?!?! You make your customers angry and disappointed!

ps: I liked carapace thread about itemization ( http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?261399-Itemization-Farming-and-Upcoming-Mythic-Sets ) and i thought wow, finally someone that understands what the community needs... and baaang here are useless slain weapons. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ !!! :sleeping: There were several points when i thought about quitting the game and now this is another one! My motivation is at sea level or below! Gold wasted on useless slain weapons, many elite king runs without loot because of the loot bug... well... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ???

Faliziaga
10-01-2015, 04:17 AM
i just want to understand why you give us items like that

Occupational therapy?

Robhawk
10-01-2015, 04:32 AM
Occupational therapy?

LOL... looks like... but there are better options to do this then a mobile game! :D

Edward Coug
10-01-2015, 11:20 AM
I have to agree. It's ridiculous. Why make new inferior gear? Especially when it's so time consuming to farm.

Same thing goes for the myth set.

Spell
10-01-2015, 12:05 PM
+1 it toom much gold/farming to obtian the bazillion crafting ingredients just to make a wep that has -30dmg compared to last event weps?!

Sts do love how u keep giving us content to play but plz plz plzzzzz at least test the content out yourselves :c you guys would have seen much earlier that these weps are no good stat/proc wise.

Again im not trying to put u at sts studios down as i loooove the idea of mages with mob summoning abilites!

Jexetta
10-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Akin to the Tindirin weapons you could buy with Dragkin teeth. Sadly, I'm doubtful they will fix them.

Spell
10-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Akin to the Tindirin weapons you could buy with Dragkin teeth. Sadly, I'm doubtful they will fix them.

Makes me sad :c

Ipoopsy
10-01-2015, 03:23 PM
STS,

i just want to understand why you give us items like that?

Players looked at weapons stats and were disappointed, everybody was! There are pink crate weapons worth 5k gold that have same stats and these don't need more then 200 hard earned orc tags and around 240 orc spirits plus 81 common slain weapons! So it takes a lot of effort and also gold to craft it!

Spell was one of the first to try slain staff`s proc and its just a joke. The gnome doesn't move and doesn't deal damage - absolutely useless proc! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?264988-new-Slain-King-Weapon-for-Mage

The warriors slain weapon seems to have a glitched stun-proc that is OP, you can read about it here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?265277-New-weapon-slain-king-s-for-warrior

I didn't hear anything about rogues weapon, seems to be useless too!

So STS, please explain why you release items without even testing them like 5 minutes? Why you release weapons without comparing stats to other existing weapons, without at least a little progression?

I just want to understand it ?!?! You make your customers angry and disappointed!

ps: I liked carapace thread about itemization ( http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?261399-Itemization-Farming-and-Upcoming-Mythic-Sets ) and i thought wow, finally someone that understands what the community needs... and baaang here are useless slain weapons. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ !!! :sleeping: There were several points when i thought about quitting the game and now this is another one! My motivation is at sea level or below! Gold wasted on useless slain weapons, many elite king runs without loot because of the loot bug... well... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ???

That's the reasons why, so many people already said, "DON'T RELEASE TOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH INFORMATIONS ON TEASERS'

You get more people complaining than praising.

Plus, on a side note, STS NEVER said the items will be good or bad. They only said weapons can be crafted. It doesn't mean it will be good stats or not.

Again, STS, if your smart, you let the players find out about what will come out when the OFFICIAL time for the updates to be release. It gives us the feeling or excitement and anticipations to either farm or craft those items....

And for all those who want's Teasers in ADVANCE, this is what you get....WHINERS and more WHINERS ETC.....

Bluebatthing
10-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Oh brother!!! Here we go again!

Don't you think there'll be a lot more unhappy players if the stats are not released beforehand? After all, it's so easy to craft these weapons, who cares it turned out to be complete pooo right?

That's the reasons why, so many people already said, "DON'T RELEASE TOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH INFORMATIONS ON TEASERS'

Plus, on a side note, STS NEVER said the items will be good or bad. They only said weapons can be crafted. It doesn't mean it will be good stats or not.

Again, STS, if your smart, you let the players find out about what will come out when the OFFICIAL time for the updates to be release. It gives us the feeling or excitement and anticipations to either farm or craft those items....

And for all those who want's Teasers in ADVANCE, this is what you get....WHINERS and more WHINERS ETC.....

Edward Coug
10-01-2015, 04:12 PM

Whether they released the stats ahead of time or not would have made no difference. New gear that is worse than existing gear is going to draw a lot of complaints. And it should.

Players who crafted the new weapons only did so because they thought the procs might make them worth the effort and expense. Unfortunately, the procs are awful except for the OP warrior axe glitch, which will soon be patched.

Robhawk
10-01-2015, 04:13 PM
@Ipoopsy / Bluebatthing: I cant remember a game that i played were items with same rarity (here legendary) were outclassed by lightyears by its predecessors like it is the case in arcane legends! Its like fooling the players to spend money on totally useless things nothing else! Honestly i feel fooled many times in the past with several things that i dont want to mention this thread but enough is enough! Other gam companies know how to satisfy their customers! The most important thing is PROGRESSION and not the opposite!

I just want to understand why STS does crap like this, i have to say the word crap because it is just crap! A company making its customers sad... this is ridiculous!

I also got no reply from carapace and remiem... Its time to rethink how i spend my rare freetime and my dollars! I need something to look forward to and not get in a bad mood and exactly that does Arcane Legends to often! So the cosequence for me is easy: They buff at least the totally useless proc or i will leave AL... and honestly they do me a favor with that!

Otahaanak
10-01-2015, 04:50 PM
With so few having been crafted, a buff and a proc fix would be nice. Been using the same weapon I looted the first days of the expansion. Was hoping the daggers would be a step up, even if it was just a point or two.

I get the way the game is coded each weapon is scaled from level 1 to cap, but jeeze. All the hard work you are putting into the game STS and no one will use these. Not sure what the thinking is.

As another point, I have 4 or 5 different legendary daggers ALL with the same stats and ALL with the same look, and all are useless. Why go through the trouble? unless you are trying to dilute the loot table? Having a hard time figuring this progression out.

Maybe we will just have to wait until the next cap to see what comes then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robhawk
10-02-2015, 01:49 AM
Maybe we will just have to wait until the next cap to see what comes then.

I play this game since early 2013... What you can wait for is the next fool, the next messed up thing, the next glitch and the next bugs!

ps: I tried the new slain staff my self some minutes ago... i LOL`d hard when i saw the little gnome appear and explode dealing no damage, even the mobs around it LOL`d!

STS`s joke with the slain staff is sooooo baaaaaddddd that it is already good again!

Deej
10-02-2015, 02:19 AM
and in tank slain weap i csnt see or know when is proced zzzz

extrapayah
10-02-2015, 04:03 AM
i agree that it took way too much time to farm the weapons, but to be fair, you should've compare apple with apple, tactics weapon with tactics weapon, currently it is better than rengol weapons of the same type...

as why they don't release the damage type, idk why... sts do think damage type is the best type by looking how chaos gems only lootable at rengol maps, yet they didn't release the best type...

but again, it took too much time to farm...

my suggestion is they should reduce the number of component needed... multilevel craft with the power of 3 and more than 4 level is way too much... and add option to change the type

Robhawk
10-02-2015, 04:21 AM
i agree that it took way too much time to farm the weapons, but to be fair, you should've compare apple with apple, tactics weapon with tactics weapon, currently it is better than rengol weapons of the same type...

Jords staff is somehow a rengol weapon and it has better stats and better proc, at least a proc that does something. Slain staffs proc is a proc that doesnt even deserve to be named proc!

but again, it took too much time to farm...

STS could have said: Here are new slain weapons, stats suck so does the proc! Feel free to waste your gold anyway! -> Nobody would have bought a single recipe!

my suggestion is they should reduce the number of component needed... multilevel craft with the power of 3 and more than 4 level is way too much... and add option to change the type

That is imho no choice because there a re already people like me and others who had to go through the pain of crafting!

There are only 3 STS solutions:

1. Naaahhh, we dont care.... no change! We made enough money again with the SnS´egg myth in massive locked!
2. Ok, we take the weapon back and the ppl who crafted it get the gold back.
3. We buff the weapon to somethin usefull with progression! We make the gnome moving, spawning somewhere near the action not 50m behind the action, dealing damage like a legendary l46 pet, proc lasts 5 seconds and the weapon damage stats are something above Jords staff of brutality.

I tell you no. 3 is obviously the best choice but no. 1 will come true!

Spell
10-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Jords staff is somehow a rengol weapon and it has better stats and better proc, at least a proc that does something. Slain staffs proc is a proc that doesnt even deserve to be named proc!

STS could have said: Here are new slain weapons, stats suck so does the proc! Feel free to waste your gold anyway! -> Nobody would have bought a single recipe!

That is imho no choice because there a re already people like me and others who had to go through the pain of crafting!

There are only 3 STS solutions:

1. Naaahhh, we dont care.... no change! We made enough money again with the SnS´egg myth in massive locked!
2. Ok, we take the weapon back and the ppl who crafted it get the gold back.
3. We buff the weapon to somethin usefull with progression! We make the gnome moving, spawning somewhere near the action not 50m behind the action, dealing damage like a legendary l46 pet, proc lasts 5 seconds and the weapon damage stats are something above Jords staff of brutality.

I tell you no. 3 is obviously the best choice but no. 1 will come true!

I hope #3 happens .-. This staff is just sitting in my inventory ....

soon
10-07-2015, 02:43 PM
There was an update and this weapon was very cool :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM7eqHNRfIY

I tested the slain king for Rogue. disappointing :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8uds_xmVhI

The Planar remains the best dagger to Rogue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbcbiId3UVIZ

Robhawk
10-08-2015, 06:43 AM
I hope #3 happens .-. This staff is just sitting in my inventory ....

I sold it cheap (700k), im done with it!