PDA

View Full Version : when is glinstone mythic pendant coming?

twoxc
10-01-2015, 12:44 PM
the title speak for itself, and can we also get the glinstone mythic armor also. this is taking way too long. with all the EFFIGY being open and giving out ORC TAGS plus RUNES and INSIGNIA everyone should already be up to par.

So my question is can we get them already?

Zylx
10-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Patience. But I would only hope that this new pendant is better than the lv41 planar

smishy
10-01-2015, 01:31 PM
Patience. But I would only hope that this new pendant is better than the lv41 planar

Huhu i hope it's not >.<

Edward Coug
10-01-2015, 01:31 PM

We already have the stats. It's not even close. The helmet provides the only real upgrade, in my opinion.

hallowring
10-01-2015, 01:37 PM
i dont have a plannar pend so +1 on hoping that its better (^u^)

Zylx
10-01-2015, 02:06 PM
We already have the stats. It's not even close. The helmet provides the only real upgrade, in my opinion.

Then why release it? These stats aren't final, and it would be a foolish troll to release something worse than what we already have

Edward Coug
10-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Then why release it? These stats aren't final, and it would be a foolish troll to release something worse than what we already have

Where have you been? Take a look at the new ring. It's terrible. The helmet is only an upgrade over imbued if you put eyes in it.

I haven't even said anything about the craftable weapons. They are worse than crate gear.

And yet I'm not mad. Because they just released SNS.

Dimitrian
10-01-2015, 02:15 PM
It's terrible.

Everything in this season has been terrible.

The only good thing,and the only good thing that will be remembered about this season in the future is that the Arcanes are affordable.

Kalahesi
10-01-2015, 02:17 PM
I hope it is on par with planar pendant

twoxc
10-01-2015, 02:21 PM
all the glinstone piece stats are horrible. only decent ones are HELMET and ARMOR beside that, you need the whole set 4 piece to make it decent to use.

Zylx
10-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Where have you been? Take a look at the new ring. It's terrible. The helmet is only an upgrade over imbued if you put eyes in it.

I haven't even said anything about the craftable weapons. They are worse than crate gear.

And yet I'm not mad. Because they just released SNS.

I've been away since the expansion released, and I'm slowly catching up on everything. STS can only fix this gear issue by releasing better gear. If not, then why bother? All this time spent on farming will go down the pooper. The only redemption is the upcoming mythics and what they will do to fix them.

Edward Coug
10-01-2015, 02:34 PM
I've been away since the expansion released, and I'm slowly catching up on everything. STS can only fix this gear issue by releasing better gear. If not, then why bother? All this time spent on farming will go down the pooper. The only redemption is the upcoming mythics and what they will do to fix them.

Exactly. How are gems supposed to get used up if there isn't new gear to use them in? It's been pretty baffling.

Dimitrian
10-01-2015, 02:43 PM
Exactly. How are gems supposed to get used up if there isn't new gear to use them in? It's been pretty baffling.
I think you meant jewels.

Nah i'm just kidding who the heck uses jewels.

Jewels were one of the most promising thing in this expansion.In the test server,the drop rates were fine,the cracked stat jewels were droping like essences.But sadly,they were replaced with nature,water,diamond and lightning jewels...

And the jewel system can become a great thing,if they devs fix it...

Motherless_Child
10-01-2015, 02:47 PM
the title speak for itself, and can we also get the glinstone mythic armor also. this is taking way too long. with all the EFFIGY being open and giving out ORC TAGS plus RUNES and INSIGNIA everyone should already be up to par.

So my question is can we get them already?

+100...................

Motherless_Child
10-01-2015, 02:49 PM
all the glinstone piece stats are horrible. only decent ones are HELMET and ARMOR beside that, you need the whole set 4 piece to make it decent to use.

+ another 100...................

Dimitrian
10-01-2015, 03:00 PM
He meant gems, the ones in circulation will not get used up if people don't have better gear to socket the gems in. Not a food enough reason to use up gems
That's why i said i'm kidding -_-

Robhawk
10-01-2015, 04:18 PM

Thats just wrong! This is the new STS-style... release things that are weaker then the predecessors... l41 pink imbued gear is overall equal to l46 mythic gear, l46 mythic pendand is outclassed by l4q myth pendand... l46 legendary, powefull unholy staff has weaker stats/proc then a cheap l46 pink crat gear!

This is real!

twoxc
10-06-2015, 03:36 PM
sigh...don't care about individual stats item, i just want to complete the set and enjoy the set bonus, it has been too long.

Ramboo
10-06-2015, 06:14 PM
I believe a Dev posted that once entire set is complete. It will add 2.0 Dmg and not sure if 250 hp or 200. Which is very Decent Imo. Very helpful for all classes.

Jazzi
10-07-2015, 04:27 AM
Did a mod really say that!?!?o_o

I thought it was only set skill bonus and no set stat bonus.

No such thing as STS-style "release things weaker than predecessor", a lot of experienced forumers discussed on a lot of threads for items that weren't best in slot-all purpose items, but rather sets that suit different situations better.

If they did release weaker than predecessor items, why would there be items like imbued or mythic guns.

I like this new system, since now in PvP or PvE one doesn't need the best gear to compete, you need the modest nekro/ring combo(which tbh let's face it isn't even half of what elon gun was a year ago), jewels and the other items like belt/helm one can slowly work towards without being at too much of a disadvantage. There are of course items which are still in slot best all purpose items but these will hopefully soon be outdated, devs did state they are working on next expansion.

P.S.: twos useless thread got derailed.:stupid:

A developer did say that after the initial outcry and some calculations about the damage/crit/hp loss compared to imbued/arcane ring/planar pendant combos. sadly even with the +200 health and 2.0 damage modifier the loss is still 1000 hp/100 ish damage and 15 ish crit, unless u have a para in your stash and 35-40 million for eye gems. Even with that much gold put in+whatever u need for the craft it is still a downgrade in pure stats. After the recent secret nerf to traps the skill perk is also less useful now.

P.S. A nekro/ring combo gives you about 100 less damage, 15% less crit and 700-800 less health than someone truly maxed for pvp (this is for rogue). With that difference u have 0 chance to compete

Avaree
10-07-2015, 07:35 AM
I believe a Dev posted that once entire set is complete. It will add 2.0 Dmg and not sure if 250 hp or 200. Which is very Decent Imo. Very helpful for all classes.
Did a mod really say that!?!?o_o

I thought it was only set skill bonus and no set stat bonus.

*Please read below*

Mythic Set

There was a lot of good feedback related to this set, and we are going to make some adjustments to make them more attractive and relevant. The most notable of which will be a flat 200 Health bonus and 2.5 Damage as part of equipping the entire set, in addition to the skill modification bonuses......

Thanks everyone!

- Carapace

:) You can click the blue arrow above to read Carapace's entire thread :)

twoxc
10-07-2015, 10:10 AM
all said and done. just release the final 2 piece at once already tomorrow would be nice lol. by now i'm sure everyone is stocked on ingredient and orc tags to craft both. i would like to enjoy the set bonus for halloween.

Haligali
10-07-2015, 10:36 AM
lol i still havent crafted the helm

Otahaanak
10-07-2015, 12:00 PM
lol i still havent crafted the helm

Me either, not thrilled at the rarity of Orc Fang drops, nor their current price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sfubi
10-07-2015, 12:07 PM
the. wait. is. to. long.

Jazzi
10-07-2015, 01:03 PM
all said and done. just release the final 2 piece at once already tomorrow would be nice lol. by now i'm sure everyone is stocked on ingredient and orc tags to craft both. i would like to enjoy the set bonus for halloween.

I agree StS should have released the whole quest by now! This being said I am sure that almost no one is stocked on ingredient and orc tags to craft both. Many people used orc tags to buy/buy'n'sell stampy recipes, craftable weapons recipes and those vanities. Further many haven't actually finished the legendary quest yet as throwing away so much gold (even at current insignia prices) is just not affordable/justifiable for them.

Ardbeg
10-07-2015, 01:35 PM
I agree StS should have released the whole quest by now! This being said I am sure that almost no one is stocked on ingredient and orc tags to craft both. Many people used orc tags to buy/buy'n'sell stampy recipes, craftable weapons recipes and those vanities. Further many haven't actually finished the legendary quest yet as throwing away so much gold (even at current insignia prices) is just not affordable/justifiable for them.

orc tags and runes are the easiest part since the effigies give tags and crafting materials back... just collect guildies before opening.
insignias and orc fangs are harder but still can be bought with reasonable effort.
i do think the skill upgrade is totally worth it at least for tanks.
since it is indeed easily possible to have the ingredients together by now, the quests should have been already released. remember first myth armor commanded around 10m and upgrade was available with release of cap 36. now we are months into the new season and still there s no gear progression but the belt. it s really time to change this!

Edward Coug
10-07-2015, 03:40 PM
orc tags and runes are the easiest part since the effigies give tags and crafting materials back... just collect guildies before opening.
insignias and orc fangs are harder but still can be bought with reasonable effort.
i do think the skill upgrade is totally worth it at least for tanks.
since it is indeed easily possible to have the ingredients together by now, the quests should have been already released. remember first myth armor commanded around 10m and upgrade was available with release of cap 36. now we are months into the new season and still there s no gear progression but the belt. it s really time to change this!

I think wars are the only class that can justify using the whole set. Maybe rogues with SnS.

Ardbeg
10-07-2015, 03:46 PM
I think wars are the only class that can justify using the whole set. Maybe rogues with SnS.

theres a damage and hp bonus on top. it s still a bit of a sacrifice, but maye still worth for other classes to switch to during special situations like lb runs. but yes, i think you re right, but we will see.

twoxc
10-08-2015, 09:12 AM
The only reason I can think of due to STS not releasing the whole set yet is because they haven't incorporate the SET BONUS into our skill it self. This it isn't ready yet. Which makes no absolutely sense to me.