PDA

View Full Version : New Guild for Level 10/11 PvP: <Arcane 10s>

Energizeric
10-01-2015, 04:35 PM
I have grown tired of all the drama in the level 10/11 guilds, so today I have created a new guild called <Arcane 10s>. We will be accepting level 10 & 11 players. Please PM me or post in this thread if you are interested in joining. I need some officers and recruiters to get things going!

So far there are no guild rules other than to have fun. This guild will be more laid back than others and nobody is going to get kicked because you did not join a clash or because you had to leave during a clash. Just be considerate of your guild members and do not kill your guild members in PvP (assuming they are wearing their guild title and/or you recognize them as a guild member) unless you have agreed to fight each other.

Requirements to join are as follows:

1) You must have at least a 2/1 Kill-to-Death ratio in PvP (this includes both CTF & TDM together)

2) You must have at least one of the following: at least one item with a para gem or an arcane pet (any arcane pet will do!).

3) If you do NOT have one of the items in #2, but you have an extremely good KDR, then we can talk :)

Clickbangboom
10-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Good luck with your guild, hope it goes well!

Candylicks
10-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Good luck Ener!!!! Enjoy the guild!!!

Zylx
10-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Seeing that you are creating a new twink guild makes me want to make a twink just to join it lol. But then I remember that almost everyone has a nekro lol.

Hail
10-02-2015, 12:32 AM
Good luck with it :)

Energizeric
10-02-2015, 07:13 AM
Update:

Apparently not many others like the name <Arcane 10s>, so instead I have disbanded this name and have formed <Op Twinks>. Since I don't know how to change the name of this thread, I will make a new thread later today. Unless a developer can change the title to reflect the new name.

Order
10-03-2015, 08:17 AM
I agree 10-11 guilds has many drama i get kicked in rl because one member says im spy loll (for what?) and get kicked in kodex because im selling items in guildchat( lollllllllll???)

Energizeric
10-03-2015, 04:14 PM
I agree 10-11 guilds has many drama i get kicked in rl because one member says im spy loll (for what?) and get kicked in kodex because im selling items in guildchat( lollllllllll???)

Want to join OP Twinks? Send me a friend request in game: Energizericjr

Lim Weibin
10-03-2015, 11:15 PM
good luck with the guild!

Hail
10-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Hey energ I have a friend who might be interested in joining. His ign is Sectorone, para warrior and he is working on nekro.

Energizeric
10-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Hey energ I have a friend who might be interested in joining. His ign is Sectorone, para warrior and he is working on nekro.

Thanks, he joined today :)

Order
10-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Want to join OP Twinks? Send me a friend request in game: Energizericjr

I already quit twink :/ just last week